Scarlet in Slough

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 thatNervousGuy

thatNervousGuy
  • New Users
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:04

Hi everyone, are you talking about Lucy at massage camberley? or am I barking up the wrong tree?

#52 triplepaid

triplepaid
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 21:32

everything that you need to know to find this lady is already in this forum topic

#53 thatNervousGuy

thatNervousGuy
  • New Users
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 22:00

Yes, guilty of not reading the whole thread through. /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

#54 steviex00

steviex00
  • Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 23:23

everything that you need to know to find this lady is already in this forum topic

Whoa, triple, that's a bit cryptic! There is loads of info, which is mostly out of date as far as I can tell, that's why I asked the question again. It's not a stupid question if you don't know the answer - I believe that's what this forum is all about - "Requests for Information".
So, trite replies implying you know what I don't aren't really helpful, are they??

To summarise, I believe Scarlet is Lucy from Camberley - and my question remains - does anyone know if she still works in the Slough area, or anywhere West of London? Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to reply with useful info, not a dismissive one-liner!

#55 Oralone

Oralone
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:05

Thanks steviex00. Scarlet is definitely Lucy from Camberley. The best legs in the industry give her away as being Scarlet. Also, her sister, Lara, works there. I will have to pay a visit.

#56 steviex00

steviex00
  • Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 13:35

Hi Oralone, I definitely recommend a visit. If you do see her, please can you ask her if she ever works West of London? You can tell her Stevie is asking and please give her my best.
Cheers.

#57 steviex00

steviex00
  • Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 22:52

Well, I bit the bullet and drove to Camberley when coming home from London on Thursday. Great place with stunning girls. Unfortunately, Lucy wasn't there on the day I went so I haven't seen her there yet. Bugger! Never mind, I will try again next time I'm off to the smoke. At least I now know where to find her and the days she works. I'm looking forward to my next London trip already!
Thanks guys.

#58 triplepaid

triplepaid
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:56

As the cat is out of the bag now Lucy only works there on Weds and Fri (Fridays with her sister Lara) if that helps

As mentioned on previous posts the house is in Ascot/Bagshot and I can defo recommend Lucy, Lara, Pippa and Hannah from there

#59 steviex00

steviex00
  • Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 22:27

As the cat is out of the bag now Lucy only works there on Weds and Fri (Fridays with her sister Lara) if that helps

As mentioned on previous posts the house is in Ascot/Bagshot and I can defo recommend Lucy, Lara, Pippa and Hannah from there

If all the girls are like their pics on the website, I'd like to meet them all!
It's gotta be Lucy though.....

#60 hapzuk

hapzuk
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:23

Lucy is working today

#61 Navster

Navster
  • Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 23:56

Who ever goes - please ask her to work a few days in Slough - we'll form an orderly queue
Navster

Who said i couldn't have a hobby?

#62 Boomerang Man

Boomerang Man
  • Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:37

At the risk of sounding like a cheer leader, I've just seen pictures of Lucy / Scarlet. Has she got a great body or what? Fantastic.

#63 Hero

Hero
  • Members
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 18:47

Good shout, top top lady, looking at the gallery pretty sure have seen majority of the others, not there but elsewhere...