Women In South Wales (past & Present)

• Please log in to reply
1417 replies to this topic

#1051 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:18

Come this weekend and you can enjoy the International Food Festival in the Bay.

Why Be Happy?

When You Could Be Normal.

#1052 puntingpete

puntingpete
  • Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 20:24

I went for a long overdue visit to the Chinese shop in Penarth this afternoon.
Don't know if I'm more fussy than some of you guys but getting a massage off a woman who was in her 60's did nothing for me.
I spent an uncomfortable half hour trying to stop her from rubbing up against me, no chance of me accepting more than a massage. To be honest I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Was I unlucky? What are your experiences guys?

#1053 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:15

I went for a long overdue visit to the Chinese shop in Penarth this afternoon.
Don't know if I'm more fussy than some of you guys but getting a massage off a woman who was in her 60's did nothing for me.
I spent an uncomfortable half hour trying to stop her from rubbing up against me, no chance of me accepting more than a massage. To be honest I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Was I unlucky? What are your experiences guys?

I was there last week and it sounds like that you were unlucky or maybe I've been lucky :)

The lady you describe sounds like the "shop manager" and that the massage girl was not there.  I was told that the massage girl travels up from Cardiff, maybe she couldn't get there?

Why Be Happy?

#1054 puntingpete

puntingpete
  • Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:11

Thanks CB

What sort of age is the massage girl? and do you make an appointment, because I telephoned beforehand & was told there were '2 nice ladies' there. There might have been but I didn't see them.  :(

#1055 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:35

Thanks CB

What sort of age is the massage girl? and do you make an appointment, because I telephoned beforehand & was told there were '2 nice ladies' there. There might have been but I didn't see them.  :(

I'm not good at ages, especially with Asian girls.  If she had told me 25 I would accept it but I think 35 is a possibility.

I was in Penarth and I walked in when they opened at 9ish, the older shop manageress was there, all dressed and made up (probably 40+) and told me I would have to come back in 30 minutes as the girl had not arrived.  I returned but still had to wait 10 minutes for her to get ready but it was worth the wait.

CB

Why Be Happy?

#1056 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 14:58

I've been told that a replacement newspaper for the AD Trader launches in south Wales, on Wednesday next week.

The Bargain Pages, Wales Edition, will be carrying adult adverts.

Why Be Happy?

#1057 redandy

redandy
  • New Users
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 15:32

Does anyone know if 'Torfaen Totty' is still working. I visited her once in Griffithstown/Sebastopol near Pontypool (admittedly this was two years ago). She doesn't seem to advertise in the Ad Trader anymore, and I wondered if anyone knows her whereabouts. It was a very good punt...

#1058 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 19:35

Does anyone know if 'Torfaen Totty' is still working. I visited her once in Griffithstown/Sebastopol near Pontypool (admittedly this was two years ago). She doesn't seem to advertise in the Ad Trader anymore, and I wondered if anyone knows her whereabouts. It was a very good punt...

Never met her or even saw the adverts, so I can't help.

There was a place in Newport called Top Totty but I believe that closed down.

Why Be Happy?

#1059 redandy

redandy
  • New Users
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:29

No worries.

Anyone got any recommendations for an oriental girl in Newport?

#1060 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:09

No worries.

Anyone got any recommendations for an oriental girl in Newport?

There are a couple that look interesting but I rarely leave Newport ROad in Cardiff.

Why Be Happy?

#1061 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 18:31

Just back from visiting, Brown Sugarxxx, profile on AW.

Just as stated on profile, photos are accurate and service better than promoted in her profile.

Touring in Cardiff, one day more.  She is in a city centre hotel with an air conditioned road, lovely, I could have stayed all night. :)

Well worth a visit.

Edited by Corus Boy, 19 July 2013 - 18:32.

Why Be Happy?

#1062 amberarmy

amberarmy
  • New Users
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 00:20

She seemed a little on the big side so didnt take up the chance to meet her. Has anyone met any Indian girls in Wales?

#1063 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:16

Just back from visiting, Brown Sugarxxx, profile on AW.

Just as stated on profile, photos are accurate and service better than promoted in her profile.

Touring in Cardiff, one day more.  She is in a city centre hotel with an air conditioned road, lovely, I could have stayed all night. :)

Well worth a visit.

PMSL, road = room :)

Why Be Happy?

#1064 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:20

She seemed a little on the big side so didnt take up the chance to meet her. Has anyone met any Indian girls in Wales?

There is/was one with a profile on AW but I don't remember her name.  This was a couple of years back, she was in a house on Schooner Way.  Not a great experience and there was little obvious visual evidence of her being Indian.

Why Be Happy?

#1065 amberarmy

amberarmy
  • New Users
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 20:54

Yeah I think you are on about Nina but she doesnt seem authentically Indian. I have been fortunate to meet Nisha and Kareena when they toured Cardiff and Kareena especially was mindblowingly sexy.

#1066 localherbie

localherbie
  • New Users
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 21:24

Anybody been to Thai Smile in Rhydyfelin? Seen an advert on gum tree. Cheers!

#1067 amberarmy

amberarmy
  • New Users
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 21:54

There are a couple that look interesting but I rarely leave Newport ROad in Cardiff.

I was close to seeing an oriental from the establishment on Newport Road that CorysBoy is a regular at but couldnt seem to go without seeing an accurate photo of the girl in question. From your experience mate what do the oriental girls look like that work there?

#1068 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 14:28

I was close to seeing an oriental from the establishment on Newport Road that CorysBoy is a regular at but couldnt seem to go without seeing an accurate photo of the girl in question. From your experience mate what do the oriental girls look like that work there?

The girls vary, most are real lookers, petite, small breasts, long black hair, but not all. I think I've only met maybe four or five in eight years that have caused me to feel that I need to walk.  Three or four times I've stayed anyway because I didn't want to walk out on the girl and have found that the quality of the service outweighed looks and so I counted it as a successful punt.

Service levels are usually good.

Safe feels "safe" and price is reasonable.

Why Be Happy?

#1069 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 14:36

I have no knowledge of her, but rates indicate, to me, that this is anon sexual service, so I would phone to check if you're hoping for more.  Also if you Google her phone number you'll find that she has moved around a bit.

Edited by Corus Boy, 23 July 2013 - 14:38.

Why Be Happy?

#1070 amberarmy

amberarmy
  • New Users
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:33

Has anyone used the fallen angel agency?

#1071 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:25

No but they do have some nice looking girls, so if you try them or hear anything please add to the thread with the info.

CB

Why Be Happy?

#1072 welshnhorny

welshnhorny
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:44

Whilst on the subject of much advertised establishments, can anyone let me know what the Kandi shop in Newport is like.  The girls seem pretty, the services seem amazing and the prices seem very reasonable.  It almost looks too good to be true.

#1073 Corus Boy

Corus Boy
  • Members
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:29

Whilst on the subject of much advertised establishments, can anyone let me know what the Kandi shop in Newport is like.  The girls seem pretty, the services seem amazing and the prices seem very reasonable.  It almost looks too good to be true.

But it is in Newport!

Why Be Happy?

#1074 shadow6969

shadow6969
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 14:21

hi all,  I haven't checked in for a while so thought id update the Swansea scene.  Been very fortunate to meet up with a lovely Japanese girl in the marina Cambrian place  area goes by the name of Natassha comes over every couple of weeks most abliging young lady very eager to please  (almost geisha ) very good value for money.  Also went to visit Annni  down by the Liberty lovely flat looked nothing like the photo,s also doent do all on the enjoys list apparently this flat is used as a base by travelling thai girls so don't take at face value the service you think your going to get but never the less I had a happy 30 mins but will enquire a little bit more before I return.  both these ladies advertice on AW and other forums so well worth a visit.

Be Hard..

#1075 shadow6969

shadow6969
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 14:28

Hi also forgot to mention Som is back in port Talbot. 

#1076 Skylark

Skylark
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 15:21

Hi Shadow. The only Natassha I can find is Romanian. Is it same girl? DM me if u prefer. I would luv a Japanese experience.

#1077 normanprice49

normanprice49
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 18:27

Same here......would be very grateful if you will give me some details........many thanks

#1078 shadow6969

shadow6969
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 21:40

Hi Shadow. The only Natassha I can find is Romanian. Is it same girl? DM me if u prefer. I would luv a Japanese experience.

hi all,   sorry   name of Japanese lady is Natsumi  she has taken her self of AW as she's gone home but will be revisiting Swansea in a months time will keep all updated.

#1079 Jonnylover1234

Jonnylover1234
  • New Users
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:59

I'd also be interested on anyone's views of kandi shop newport

#1080 tyrone

tyrone
  • New Users
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 23:40

Hi, 

Apart from Cambrian Place, does anyone know any walk-in places in Swansea City centre, within a reasonably short walking distance of the Wind Street area?

I've seen the places like Bunnies, Top Class and Studio 95, but they looked like rip-off places, would that be right? Are they the type of places where you pay to get in, then the girls demand more cash for extras, prior to trying to make you shoot asap so they can kick you out? Or maybe they are good value?

#1081 snaitram99

snaitram99
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:27

Hi, 

Apart from Cambrian Place, does anyone know any walk-in places in Swansea City centre, within a reasonably short walking distance of the Wind Street area?

What's in Cambrian place (is that near Swansea Museum?)?

Studio95 cheap for basic service. Occasionally find a nice girl.

#1082 JKay

JKay
  • Moderators
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:12

Can I remind newbies that until you become full members replies that have adultwork content will not get through Pre-Mod.

Do you understand just how many punters Soho girls need to have sex with just to pay for the room rent?  wake up punters! Help starts with you.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pLgJ7pk0X-s                                                                 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_BkI3zKX1vc

http://www.youtube.c...6658040BF037A91

"I am Spartacus!"

"I was born with nothing, and still got most of it left"

"It's like paid sex meets Torchwood." Laura Lee

#1083 pete88

pete88
  • New Users
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 13:04

Ive been here a couple of times have seen two different ladies and although the massage isnt the best the lady will provide a full service for a one hour session. The older woman isnt the best looking but when i first went there i seen a very pretty lady.

#1084 rjjc

rjjc
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 22:06

Yes - I've seen Isis and Taylor from Fallen Angels, separately.

Isis is a young (about 20) petite brunette, wearing dramatic eyeshadow when I met her in a Cardiff City centre hotel. Started off with a v sexy lapdance and progressed well from there. I know it's a cliche, but she is much prettier than her pictures.

Taylor is a bit older (late 20s or early 30s) and a real stunner - blonde, quite tall, fantastic figure, beautiful face.

I don't have outrageous demands, but DFK is a minimum, and both girls satisfied everything I required.

Booking was all by text and I didn't get to speak to the girls beforehand, which some agencies do make happen, but things went smoothly enough - except that Isis was a bit early and Taylor was a bit late. Could have been awkward, but didn't turn out so.

Isis was £160 outcall 1hr, and Taylor £10 less (because I'd submitted a review). Some might think this a bit pricey, but they were both attractive girls, did what I wanted and pushed me a little more than usual in some ways, so you can't say fairer than that.

I would be very happy seeing either of these girls again.

FAE website is a bit ropey though as I had written reviews for both, which have since disappeared, and I'm not that impressed with the layout or photography.

Hope this helps - now, does anyone else have thoughts about Aphrodite's in Cardiff

#1085 amberarmy

amberarmy
  • New Users
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 22:24

I met Gabriella from FAE this week and she is absolutely amazing. She is in her early 20's from America and very exotic looking with a mix of latin and oriental blood. I had to keep pinching myself that I was with such a beautiful girl. I originally wanted to meet Milena but was told she wasn't free and Gabriella was so it was definitely a blessing in disguise. She isnt cheap but there isnt a nicer looking girl I have seen in Cardiff period let alone a working girl.

#1086 welshnhorny

welshnhorny
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:40

What's in Cambrian place (is that near Swansea Museum?)?

Studio95 cheap for basic service. Occasionally find a nice girl.

The Cambrian Place establishment advertises as Reviving Nikki in the Evening Post - A different girl each week so it is difficult to make a firm recommendation but normally the ladies are pretty, have good figures and are accommodating.

As for the parlours, they are generally cheap and allow you to unload a pressure off our mind.  I recently went into Top Class and had a very necessary and quite pleasurable 1/2 hr with an Italian lady of a certain age.  The visit achieved the desired outcome but do not go in expecting romance, laughs and an intimate experience.

The important thing for parlours is to have the guts to leave if none of the offered girls tickles your fancy.  I did this in Bunnies a couple of years ago as the girls were larger and really not my type.  I apologised and left behind 2 slightly disgruntled women but that is a lot better than parting with your hard earned cash for an unrewarding time. 

#1087 bullseye10

bullseye10
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:11

According to the other site, there is a new massage parlour by the Liberty Stadium.

#1088 welshnhorny

welshnhorny
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:24

According to the other site, there is a new massage parlour by the Liberty Stadium.

Do you mean 'Liberty' ?  She is an indie whom I saw working out of her own flat in the outskirts of Clydach.  She is facially as pretty as her picture but the body was quite a bit flabbier than I expected.  The flat was a complete mess including the presence of a little yappy dog who stayed throughout the session and had, previously,  liberally pee'd all over the floor.  She said she had been a regular in Studio 95 but was now going solo.  During the initial Oral (With) session I asked her to not use teeth and she replied she had never done it that way but would try!  She did try but only with limited success.  During the rather depressing encounter I was regaled with stories of her life; if all was true (and I'm guessing it was) then she had had it hard and was making the best of a bad lot.  However this is the entertainment business and I did not visit to lend a sympathetic ear.  The saving grace of the visit were her boobs which were fantastic so we ended up concentrating our efforts there.  The service was very cheap but the extras were expensive - a copy of the parlour pricing strategy.   Looking at her ad, I am not sure she is still working as today is the 31st and she last logged in on the 17th.

There is a thai massage lady, I think called Tina, who works in the Copper Quarter near the stadium.  I have not tried her out but she sounded nice on the phone.

I am not aware of any others in that area - do you have any further details?

As always, please report back with any findings.

#1089 welshnhorny

welshnhorny
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:35

Re-reading that last post, I am aware that I sound like an unsympathetic b***tard.

When faced with tales of woe from a virtual stranger I could get either:

get angry with the girl for wasting my time and boring me

or

feel sorry for her and sad at what has taken place in the past.

I am definitely the latter, but either way surely it is better practise to seduce your clients and make them feel good during the visit.  We all understand the reality of what is going on here; the trade exists because it is happy to suspend the bleak and monotonous parts of our lives and replace each short encounter with the fantasy existence that we dream about.

The better the fantasy, the more we go back for more.

#1090 welshnhorny

welshnhorny
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:43

Hi, 

Speaking of fantasies, the young lady at Cambrian place certainly ticks all the right boxes.  Her name is Anita, she is from Malaysia and may be the same lady that I mentioned back in post 18 of this thread.  She has quite a cute face, very long black hair and simply the most gorgeous body.  The service was, as always, a bit plain starting with OW, then mish then HJ but all was delivered with good humour and a lovely atmosphere.  As I sit here now, I am smiling at the memory of that lovely arse, those delicious boobs and all that smooth tanned skin.  She was a little treat.

#1091 welshnhorny

welshnhorny
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:18

I just had a look at adultwork and noticed the parlour near the Liberty Stadium, doh!, should have checked first.

No I haven't been there but would interested in feedback from any who has.

#1092 Neath Student

Neath Student
  • New Users
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:13

Morning

I recently went to see Clara and had a great back massage with her using her feet, it was a good deep massage with a great happy ending.

I also noticed some classifieds in the back of the Evening post that intrigued me and I was wondering if anyone had some feedback.

There was w=one called "try my special massage" which is a Japanese lady

The other one was called "Kinky's Massage"

Has anyone had any experiences with them

Cheers

#1093 bullseye10

bullseye10
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:18

As Nikki in Pwll is still not back from her holidays, i've been looking at 2 other options. Cara who advertises as best swansea asian massage and reviving Nikki. I believe Cara is very attractive but only gives a massage with hr and is fully clothed, also based in Morriston. Reviving Nikki is based at the Marina but has different Girls every week. So it's more pot luck who you see and what services are provided.

I haven't been to either of these, this is just what I've read so far. Anybody with any experiences recently with them?

#1094 Jonnylover1234

Jonnylover1234
  • New Users
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 15:43

Guys, can anyone recommend any decent incalls in Newport or nearby? Don't really want to go as far as cardiff. Girls 30 or under preferred :) thanks in advance

#1095 welshnhorny

welshnhorny
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:04

I went there last week.  The phone call was handled in a most professional manner, the directions were spot on and the meet was arranged easily.  Once there I recognised a girl (lady) I had seen in town and asked the question, and had an affirmative reply that this is an offshoot from Top Class near the railway station.  I spent a pleasant 1/2 hr with Sharon who was tall, slim and good company.  Her English is better than my Spanish but not quite fluent.  All in all, it was a good punt but very much a parlour experience.  I prefer indies and had thought this might be a small group of indies together.  I may visit again but possibly not in a rush.

#1096 welshnhorny

welshnhorny
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:06

Guys, can anyone recommend any decent incalls in Newport or nearby? Don't really want to go as far as cardiff. Girls 30 or under preferred :) thanks in advance

Have you thought of the Kandi Shop?  I would love to hear about an experience there.

It sounds like it could rival the famous Victoria House over in Leicestershire but somehow I have my doubts.

#1097 rba63

rba63
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 14:04

On the Purple Site a couple of Newport girls (Hannah and Tanya) have very high feedback, for good reason.  (They have bumped their prices up a recently, but are excellent)  Near to Celtic Manor.....  

#1098 Jonnylover1234

Jonnylover1234
  • New Users
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 17:22

[quote name="welshnhorny" post="540855" timestamp="1376294785"]Have you thought of the Kandi Shop?  I would love to hear about an experience there.

It sounds like it could rival the famous Victoria House over in Leicestershire but somehow I have my doubts.[/quot[quote name="welshnhorny" post="540855" timestamp="1376294785"]Have you thought of the Kandi Shop?  I would love to hear about an experience there.

It sounds like it could rival the famous Victoria House over in Leicestershire but somehow I have my doubts.[/quote]

I've thought about this place but am put off by lack of any ratings or feedback. If anyone has any that'll be great

#1099 Jonnylover1234

Jonnylover1234
  • New Users
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 17:24

[quote name="rba63" post="540948" timestamp="1376316276"]On the Purple Site a couple of Newport girls (Hannah and Tanya) have very high feedback, for good reason.  (They have bumped their prices up a recently, but are excellent)  Near to Celtic Manor.....
[/quot[quote name="rba63" post="540948" timestamp="1376316276"]On the Purple Site a couple of Newport girls (Hannah and Tanya) have very high feedback, for good reason.  (They have bumped their prices up a recently, but are excellent)  Near to Celtic Manor.....
[/quote]

Yes I have seen these 2 advertised however the prices are a little high for me. Thanks for the suggestion though

#1100 Neath Student

Neath Student
  • New Users
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 20:19

Just had sarah from o2o she gave a great massage was really enjoyable but was made clear she doesnt offer any extras.

Very different massage from clara.  Clara's is a lot deeper while finishing softly while sarah's massage is a lot more sensual, ive never been so horny and relaxed after a massage

Kind Regards