Petals Of Slough

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 del67

del67
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:37

Has anyone had the pleasure of Petals in Slough? I've been here a few times over the the last couple of months and have mostly been happy with the service.

My formative years were spent in Soho walk ups and often it was just rushed, but recently thought I'd try somewhere local to me (East Berkshire/Heathrow).

Fave girl definitely Julia who I believe is Turkish and I know used to work in Soho. So far only had the 15min option as funds are tight but even that was money well spent in comparison to the same amount spent in the walk ups.

I've checked the FR listings but the place isn't on there yet - maybe myself and some others could put some reviews up?

I'd be interested to hear other punters experiences with Petals and their fave WG's.

#2 ttr

ttr
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 15:53

Has anyone had the pleasure of Petals in Slough? I've been here a few times over the the last couple of months and have mostly been happy with the service.

My formative years were spent in Soho walk ups and often it was just rushed, but recently thought I'd try somewhere local to me (East Berkshire/Heathrow).

Fave girl definitely Julia who I believe is Turkish and I know used to work in Soho. So far only had the 15min option as funds are tight but even that was money well spent in comparison to the same amount spent in the walk ups.

I've checked the FR listings but the place isn't on there yet - maybe myself and some others could put some reviews up?

I'd be interested to hear other punters experiences with Petals and their fave WG's.

I have tried quite a few of the ladies there, the service and value for money is excellent. But i have just moved back down to London, so a bit out of my way now. Very similar set up to the place that was on the bath road, Royal massage, the turn over of girls is not as high as royal, but never the less the service is just as great.

#3 redsalford

redsalford
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 16:54

I ve been there several times. As already stated the 15min service is great value. But if i have more money i go to ambience in slough or sensations maiden head as i do prefer english girls. Petals is great for a quick one .

#4 VFM

VFM
  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 18:16

Try Diana the Russian girl who works on Mondays. The maid is also quite fit but she does not work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Turkish Julia also works 1 day week. They also have an new on the other site with some pictures and rota details. Sandy from Soho (4 Compton St) also works here although I have not see her here for a few month.

#5 degdilemma

degdilemma
  • Deleted
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 18:37

Is there a website for Petals?

#6 VFM

VFM
  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 18:26

Is there a website for Petals?

They don't have their own site and don't advertise on acemassage.net etc. I did see a profile for 2 of the girls for the first time last week on **.

#7 coolguy121

coolguy121
  • Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:54

Try Diana the Russian girl who works on Mondays. The maid is also quite fit but she does not work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Turkish Julia also works 1 day week. They also have an new on the other site with some pictures and rota details. Sandy from Soho (4 Compton St) also works here although I have not see her here for a few month.

Where is the exact location for Petals in slough?

Can someone PM their number and address or even post the address on here, much appreciated and thanks in advance for whoever supplies me details of location and telephone number of Petals

#8 VFM

VFM
  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 21:59

Where is the exact location for Petals in slough?

Can someone PM their number and address or even post the address on here, much appreciated and thanks in advance for whoever supplies me details of location and telephone number of Petals

01753 757089. Search the FR's in Slough.

#9 VFM

VFM
  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:37

Gave them a call on Sat evening around 8pm. They had a new english girl working called Hanna who did owo and french kisses. The maid said there were 2-3 people waiting to see her and they took their last customer at 8.30pm so I missed out. I wished I had called earlier. One to keep an eye on....

#10 VFM

VFM
  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 16:24

Gave them a call on Sat evening around 8pm. They had a new english girl working called Hanna who did owo and french kisses. The maid said there were 2-3 people waiting to see her and they took their last customer at 8.30pm so I missed out. I wished I had called earlier. One to keep an eye on....

I had the misfortune of trying her yesterday. She was ok looking with an ok body, nothing special. I paid £10 extra for french kissing but she did not do that! Crap massage, couldn't get hard. She tried to put a condom on when I was still soft - why do girls do that, are they stupid! Finished with HR, what a waste of money. I asked her where she was from and she said she was english, I have my doubts..... Anyway, I won't be going back.

#11 ttr

ttr
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 22:17

went to see Nina yesterday, She was no way as friendly as the other girls I have met there. Hardly touched me, wanted to get the rubber on straight away. I would recommend for a quicky.

#12 raincoat56

raincoat56
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:21

Anybody know what's happened to Petals on Albert Street?
No-one's answering the phone and the front door looks like its been burned or something. Hope Petals haven't disappeared altogether, because have had some excellent VFM and superb service times there. In fact one of my favourite places.

#13 raincoat56

raincoat56
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:48

anyone know?

#14 freeagent

freeagent
  • New Users
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 20:13

I drive past every day - while there is some work being done it does not seem to be progressing very quickly. Also as of today (Tuesday Nov 2) the phone has been cut off. Yes, we all liked Julia - lovely girl but my special girl was Vanessa a Russian girl (Sundays) who treated me very well. If anybody knows where either of these are now I would be very grateful