• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Laura Lee

Laura Lee
  • Moderators
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 14:29

I've been asked by one of our lady members to post the following warning -

"This guy booked well in advance, he appeared quite normal, and phoned/confirmed on the day as requested. There was nothing out of the ordinary about anything. He rang for address and followed my instructions. However instead of looking through my window I went to the door and opened it as he arrived. He rushed in through the door, before I could do anything.

He was about 5 6 or 5 7 tall, medium build and his entire head covered in a black, wool balaclava. He had a kitchen knife in his hand and all I could see were his eyes but I could tell he is white, possibly blue eyes. Wore none-descript, darkish, loosish casual clothing. Accent did not leave an impression so must be northern (I'd remember if anything else). The mouth of the balaclava was sewn/melted together so he might have distinctive teeth. I think he held the knife in his right hand but not sure.

I managed to get him out the house eventually but not before he mentioned he might have to tie me up. He took my phone and as much cash as I could find - which wasn't much, all the time he was saying you must have more - I said I'd not been working and banked everything."

He is using the name "Steve" and the phone number 07503 4150**

This man has been reported to the police, anyone with any further information please feel free to pm myself
or one of the other mods in confidence.

"The prostitute is not, as feminists claim, the victim of men but rather their conqueror, an outlaw who controls the sexual channel between nature and culture." Camille Paglia

My Punternet listing

#2 Laura Lee

Laura Lee
  • Moderators
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 18:24

I am delighted to say that a man has now been arrested and charged with the above offence.

"The prostitute is not, as feminists claim, the victim of men but rather their conqueror, an outlaw who controls the sexual channel between nature and culture." Camille Paglia

My Punternet listing

#3 Laura Lee

Laura Lee
  • Moderators
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:32

Final update : This man has now been sentenced to five years imprisonment for armed robbery.

My Punternet listing