21 replies to this topic

#1 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:32

hi all

im thinking of taking a day trip to manchester

anyone know a parlour thats not in a dodgey or rough area and which has genuine pics of the ladies on there?

Or some centrally based indis? Am looking for young pretty girls, age 18-23 or thereabouts, size 8-12 and nice looking. Money not too much of an object but not willing to go over £150 per hour although cheaper is better butquality is more important than price.

Also info from other areas near manchester, anywhere except sheffield please

any info is greatly appreciated and ill get back to everyone with feedback from my little adventure

all suggestions welcome

im going to try to get on chat so maybe can get help there also

#2 spklors

spklors
  • Deleted
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:09

La Maison in Bury is good value, and there are about 6-8 girls working each day.

www.lamaisonbury.co.uk
Have now left the forum.

#3 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:44

whats the area like? is it a safe and discreet area and not too "council estatey"?

#4 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:47

this sounds good:

http://www.sixtownho...viour/BurySafe/

soundslike ill have to check out your suggestion. Thanks man, will get back to you with some feedback later.

Do you go there yourself and is the photos up to date and parlour clean and decent?

#5 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:22

ok what the hey im just gonna go for it. Manchester picadilli here i come

will be reporting back in in a few hours. Latertz

#6 newnortherner

newnortherner
  • Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:54

Sandy's (only ever been to Prestwich branch).

#7 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 13:49

ill try to check that out next time. Im on the train to manchester now so looks like bury it is. If anyone posts up other places ill happily try them out too though at some point

ill give u guys a review of this place straight after. I post from my mobile phone so can post any time

#8 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 15:43

ive arrived in bury, had to take a train to manchester n then tram to bury. Bit of a shit hole. Ill let u know how the punt goes hopefully

#9 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 16:29

holy shit the place is AMAAAZING, very clean, sophistaicated, organised, beautiful ladies.

Thanks man, much appreciated, great suggestion

am gonna see cilla for an hour. Shes a hot malaysian girl

i recommend this place

#10 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 18:00

well, thats my punting ruined for life. Dont know if ill ever have a punt like that again. Flippin amazin. Fr coming soon

#11 spklors

spklors
  • Deleted
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 20:39

Glad in some way to have helped you choose, I go there at times and its certainly a place where you feel welcome, and the girls seem to be there by choice.

Just dont tell too many folk.....
Have now left the forum.

#12 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:10

Glad in some way to have helped you choose, I go there at times and its certainly a place where you feel welcome, and the girls seem to be there by choice.

Just dont tell too many folk.....

haha thanks man, i actually think its good to recommend decent establishments as it encourages shabbu establishments to fix up or risk losing business.

The receptionist said there are two other parlours up the road, they any good? She said they always getting raided for drugs. I prefer classy establishments like la maisons.

Soooo cheap too. 100 for an hour, beautiful rooms,beautiful women, top notch parlour. I recommend to all

#13 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:16

in your experience, are most parlours as beautiful, classy. Clean friend and welcoming as la maisons? I only saw one parlour before and it was a dive, can u give me the low down on the parlour scene in the uk and what to expect if thats ok?

#14 spklors

spklors
  • Deleted
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 14:36

Jon you have e-mail.
Have now left the forum.

#15 HornyHemel

HornyHemel
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 14:53

If your going to be a regular visitor to Manchester, then you should join the LBB forum where they discuss the Manchester Scene........ Would certainly recommend a visit to Sandys in Prestwich!!

#16 Coventrypunter

Coventrypunter
  • Members
  • 13,613 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 15:04

If your going to be a regular visitor to Manchester, then you should join the LBB forum where they discuss the Manchester Scene........ Would certainly recommend a visit to Sandys in Prestwich!!

whats wrong with northenden?

Edited by Coventrypunter, 17 April 2012 - 15:05.

#17 vivluvsme

vivluvsme
  • Members
  • 3,065 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:18

Nothing I expect but if he now knows the Bury tram, Prestwich is more convenient to get to?

And he may find he needs never go any further up the line again...
To all the lovely friendly ladies, thank you

#18 HornyHemel

HornyHemel
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:47

Nothing, but it is a bitch to get to without a car, Prestwich is much easier by tram, and cheaper by taxi. I did once go to Northernden on the bus and it took ages, although the punt was most certainly worth it! However, it would be my parlour of choice if I was driving.

#19 jon izanbiyeva

jon izanbiyeva
  • Banned
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:21

actually im quite interested to further explore the manchester area and check out others parlours so pls keep the suggestions coming. I think sandys needs to be my next port of call as i heard good things about it

ill be signing up to the lbb forum soon, i met a few punters in the reception area who recommended it to me and also the parlour was on there too. They have socials also on lbb i think. Thats what one of the punters said. Once ive been to a few parlours im planning to make a thread here reviewing manchesher parlours and giving all important info so it shud make things easy for newbies hopefully

Edited by jon izanbiyeva, 18 April 2012 - 09:23.

#20 Asian Playboy

Asian Playboy
  • Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:19

Which parlour did the OP go to? Im confused.

#21 vivluvsme

vivluvsme
  • Members
  • 3,065 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 18:50

La maison in Bury I think but his link to another Bury municipal site or something was confusing.
To all the lovely friendly ladies, thank you

#22 newnortherner

newnortherner
  • Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 19:55

I've got relatives there, so it's out of the question for me. I've mentioned this to the girls at Prestwich and they've often wondered if the male relatives have visited them.