Sexy Secretary Role Play!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Anders

Anders
  • New Users
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:24

How do! I'm a sucker for a pretty girl in a business suit showing a bit of cleavage and leg.

Can anyone please recommend a WG who offers a secretary role play scenario? Nothing crazy just the usual seduction nonsense!!!!

Thank you!!

#2 triple h

triple h
  • Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:10

Charlotte dean does that, she's a member here too

it's time to play the game, I am the game and I want to play

#3 willbred

willbred
  • Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 17:49

The usual question -preferred location?

#4 Conwy

Conwy
  • Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 23:16

Although there will probably be many ladies who match your specifications, I once booked Megan of Maxes Angels at short notice, to find her in secreterial attire.
My word, was her blouse straining to contain her assets and the pencil skirt defined her lower figure well, too.

#5 Oldblighter

Oldblighter
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:07

How do! I'm a sucker for a pretty girl in a business suit showing a bit of cleavage and leg.

Can anyone please recommend a WG who offers a secretary role play scenario? Nothing crazy just the usual seduction nonsense!!!!

Thank you!!

I've tried to have this (and other) role plays, but the problem is it hardly ever works out the way you've imagined it and I've often been disappointed. But the one that really was marvellous was Courtesan Angie (also there as an indy as Mademoiselle Keisha) on the purple site: she's not only extraordinarily very attractive, sexy and a lovely person into the bargain, but she took great care to understand what I was after and just as great a care in delivering it. Is Guildford out of your way?

Also known - in Another Place - as AnOlderGent

#6 bobsam

bobsam
  • Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 13:14

I am a hugh rp fan and have found many WG's cant do it. You have to be able to act. Quite a few put on the uniform and it's the usual routine after some token phrases to fit the rp.

if you want the look, Sally of 007 is the best I have seen right down to the manicured nails; but no real rp.

The best for me if you want the belief and theatrics is Joanna i.e. PoshEnglishTart. Serena at Maxes also puts some effort in to it. I am back in London in two weeks and Joanna is sooo on my list. A very genuine and warm person.

#7 Anders

Anders
  • New Users
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 16:24

Thanks for all the guidance so far! I'm based in London. Sorry for missing that. Thanks again!

#8 Niratak

Niratak
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 20:54

Thank you!!

BustyBrooke ... Heathrow Gatwick Surrey.... Has an Hons Degree in Roleplay... and She is as dirty as *%!K too

#9 clarkkent

clarkkent
  • Members
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 21:22

the original honey from the other site does it for me,blonde,busty,milf,pse or gfe,and very sexy secretary rp,mk,potters bar

#10 adg

adg
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 22:04

I've tried to have this (and other) role plays, but the problem is it hardly ever works out the way you've imagined it and I've often been disappointed. But the one that really was marvellous was Courtesan Angie (also there as an indy as Mademoiselle Keisha) on the purple site: she's not only extraordinarily very attractive, sexy and a lovely person into the bargain, but she took great care to understand what I was after and just as great a care in delivering it. Is Guildford out of your way?

Thanks for that OB. Suspect I will be taking up your recommendation some time soon.