Cold weather Libido

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sicknote

Sicknote
  • New Users
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:26

Saw another post regarding having a cold and punting and it occurred to me that i've had a rotten cold virus for a couple of weeks and have wanted to punt but couldn't see the point if i'm not feeling right nor to inflict my lergies onto a lady.Aside from that i have found that for the last 4-5 years the onset of winter minus having an actual cold has somewhat compromised my libido due to the cold weather! It has made me ironically want to punt more to prove to myself that i'm up for it which i normally am,to put it in context i am a 41 year old fit active non-drinking/smoking gent.Anybody out there got any thoughts?

#2 MrM

MrM
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:44

Currently suffering from an evil cold I find punting practically the only thing on my mind! I'm using the time to top up on research, then when I feel better i can finally scratch that itch!

#3 willbred

willbred
  • Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:52

There has been at least one other thread on the connection between libido and the weather. As stated there, I am pleased to say that this model functions just as well in -30o as it does in + 30o. The inhibitor for me is the risk of not being able to get to a punt in conditions of extreme cold.

#4 Coventrypunter

Coventrypunter
  • Members
  • 14,583 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:09

Saw another post regarding having a cold and punting and it occurred to me that i've had a rotten cold virus for a couple of weeks and have wanted to punt but couldn't see the point if i'm not feeling right nor to inflict my lergies onto a lady.Aside from that i have found that for the last 4-5 years the onset of winter minus having an actual cold has somewhat compromised my libido due to the cold weather! It has made me ironically want to punt more to prove to myself that i'm up for it which i normally am,to put it in context i am a 41 year old fit active non-drinking/smoking gent.Anybody out there got any thoughts?

might be SAD
http://www.sad.org.uk/

#5 uncle travelling matt

uncle travelling matt
  • Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 13:51

In the winter I preffer older women with flats that have good heating. My repeat visits are based on the warmth of the flat in some cases. I have been to some shocking places that just have an electric heater placed next to the bed where the girl only wants to be under the sheets and with her bottoms off. Not good.

#6 BillGoldberg

BillGoldberg
  • Members
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:23

I certainly feel generally hornier when the weather is warm and sunny and the daylight hours are longer

Perhaps there is a similar link between libido and sunlight as there is between serotonin and sunlight ?

Casually browsing the net with a 'sunlight and libido' search string suggests that there is such a link
Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy - Steve Martin

#7 Spock

Spock
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 17:45

In the winter I prefer older women with flats that have good heating. My repeat visits are based on the warmth of the flat in some cases. I have been to some shocking places that just have an electric heater placed next to the bed where the girl only wants to be under the sheets and with her bottoms off. Not good.

Not good indeed!
Well, it's certainly more pleasant going out to punt on a sunny day. I'm quite happy to keep punting through the winter but the room MUST be warm. high 70s F at least.
I've had to explain to women that it's warm enough when the balls are hanging loose. They didn't undertsand that! And women don't seem to feel the cold, afterall they're used to spending the day in their undies!

Spock

#8 VitaVoom

VitaVoom
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 14:19

Definitely! In the spring and summer I am almost always feeling sexy. In the winter it comes and goes, sometimes I can go for weeks without really thinking about it. Basic biological breeding instinct I suppose.

#9 mutinyonthecounty

mutinyonthecounty
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 15:08

I must admit - I love early evening punts in the winter when its dark - for some reason it just adds to the excitement and furtive nature of the hobby. I often imagine that I'm an agent on a mission where I have to secretly do a round trip of 60 miles, have sex with a woman and return home without raising suspicion - mission accomplished !!
Chesterfield 0 - Mansfield 1 - haha !!

#10 Thurson

Thurson
  • Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 15:39

I'm an agent on a mission where I have to secretly do a round trip of 60 miles, have sex with a woman and return home without raising suspicion - mission accomplished !!

An estate agent?
"All these moments will be lost... like tears in rain."

#11 mutinyonthecounty

mutinyonthecounty
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 16:53

An estate agent?

could be my friend - I've been in around a few estates in the Nottingham area in search of late night punts !!
Chesterfield 0 - Mansfield 1 - haha !!