Zizzi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sticko

sticko
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 21:29

This post probably belongs in one of the various 'hot oriental girl' threads, but I'd have had to hunt for an appropriate post to which I could respond, so I started a new one instead.

Oh my god.  I realised Zizzi was probably up there with the best of the Thais from the very favourable comments from the Asian experts on the forum, but none of you mentioned the massage...

We had excellent sex many different ways earlier this evening, and yes, she was very, very good.  We fucked on the bed, the sofa, me standing up and carrying her (always wanted to try, too nervous about my back going to truly enjoy it), with her feet crossed behind my head at one point I think.  She swallowed my cock, I fucked her lovely ass... it was bloody great.  And then with about 15 minutes left on the clock I lay on my front to get my breath back, and had the most sublime massage for a good half hour.  She's amazingly strong for such a petite woman, and I got a proper working over.  I could barely move to her disco shower afterwards.

So I'm now in a quandary.  I will certainly book her again, but do I have more massage and less sex, or repeat today's adventure?  If money was no object I'd book for longer, but money, sadly, is very definitely an object at the moment. 

It's a rhetorical question really; in fact the whole post is kind of rhetorical.  I just felt I had to share.  Best I've been with for several years.  And cute as hell with it.  God I love this hobby.

S

#2 juzz

juzz
  • Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 22:22

Phew! She was hard enough to book before this post.