Zizzi

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 sticko

sticko
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 21:29

This post probably belongs in one of the various 'hot oriental girl' threads, but I'd have had to hunt for an appropriate post to which I could respond, so I started a new one instead.

Oh my god.  I realised Zizzi was probably up there with the best of the Thais from the very favourable comments from the Asian experts on the forum, but none of you mentioned the massage...

We had excellent sex many different ways earlier this evening, and yes, she was very, very good.  We fucked on the bed, the sofa, me standing up and carrying her (always wanted to try, too nervous about my back going to truly enjoy it), with her feet crossed behind my head at one point I think.  She swallowed my cock, I fucked her lovely ass... it was bloody great.  And then with about 15 minutes left on the clock I lay on my front to get my breath back, and had the most sublime massage for a good half hour.  She's amazingly strong for such a petite woman, and I got a proper working over.  I could barely move to her disco shower afterwards.

So I'm now in a quandary.  I will certainly book her again, but do I have more massage and less sex, or repeat today's adventure?  If money was no object I'd book for longer, but money, sadly, is very definitely an object at the moment. 

It's a rhetorical question really; in fact the whole post is kind of rhetorical.  I just felt I had to share.  Best I've been with for several years.  And cute as hell with it.  God I love this hobby.

S

#2 juzz

juzz
  • Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 22:22

Phew! She was hard enough to book before this post.

#3 worldpunter

worldpunter
  • Members
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:36

Just to remind the guys overloading the  " hottie  " thread that she does have her own thread .

"and I used to think a tranny was a small portable radio ":eek:

#4 Mr. Bloom

Mr. Bloom
  • Members
  • 4,889 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:46

Yes, I saw her last May. Lovely lady. I never got round to writing a review, but, as I hope to see her again shortly, will make up for it.

Friend of all frillies

#5 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:59

Loving the enthusiasm sticko - I too am a huge fan of her massage which leaves me craving more. I wouldn't overthink your next visit - just turn up and let Zizzi work her magic. I think there is room for another thread highlighting the charms of London's finest courtesan.

#6 Tiggy 7

Tiggy 7
  • Members
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:27

Who is this 'Zizzi' that everyone seems to be raving about now?  Where did she come from and how has she managed to remain undiscovered for so long?  :o

#7 Lessingham

Lessingham
  • Members
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:28

Damn that woman! Can't she just give indifferent sessions so us long time admirers can get a booking? Blooming Thai superstars.
But I do agree she does an amazing massage.

#8 jojosun

jojosun
  • Members
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 17:39

Who is this 'Zizzi' that everyone seems to be raving about now?  Where did she come from    :o

It all started   on  Soi 11  .

• HungDong likes this

#9 Tiggy 7

Tiggy 7
  • Members
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 17:53

It all started   on  Soi 11  .

Ships that pass in the night.

#10 Lessingham

Lessingham
  • Members
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 18:30

And will probably end with her owning it!

#11 jojosun

jojosun
  • Members
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 22:17

And will probably end with her owning it!

Brick by Brick ??

#12 djs4862

djs4862
  • Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:27

I can't see what all the fuss is about ? Is it her radiant smile when she opens the door to you,or the wonderful shared bath experience,or her lovely body,or can it be the way she makes you feel a million dollars whilst being in her company,or even the massage/carnal pleasures which she is oh soo good at.Honestly lads l just can't see the attraction . :D

Edited by djs4862, 22 September 2014 - 08:28.

#13 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 15:46

By my reckoning, I passed the 100-hour mark with Zizzi last night, but who's counting?

Need I say more?

:wub:

"Sex is the only feeling in the world that can make you forget for a little while" (Clarence Darrow)

"I'm going to drain that cup till my time is up!  I'm going to LIVE, LIVE, LIVE until I die!"

#14 jojosun

jojosun
  • Members
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 19:39

By my reckoning, I passed the 100-hour mark with Zizzi last night, but who's counting?

Need I say more?

:wub:

That's  £15000.  Makes a good down payment 4 a Starter Investment  back to her familiar grounds on  Soi 11 http://classifieds.t...-11-273887.html

This property in the middle of sukhumvit soi 11 opposite the man united bar just past the Australian pub and in front of the president hotel

This property is a good investment you are buying / renting the LOCATION
It is situated in the middle of sukhumvit soi 11 which is
surrounded by Bars, Night clubs, shops etc
This place is a good location to make a guest house
or a bar or small club / lounge , restaurant or you can convert it in to office space or a residence,"

Zizzi Inn 

#15 Tiggy 7

Tiggy 7
  • Members
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 20:49

That's  £15000.  Makes a good down payment 4 a Starter Investment  back to her familiar grounds on  Soi 11 http://classifieds.t...-11-273887.html

This property in the middle of sukhumvit soi 11 opposite the man united bar just past the Australian pub and in front of the president hotel

This property is a good investment you are buying / renting the LOCATION
It is situated in the middle of sukhumvit soi 11 which is
surrounded by Bars, Night clubs, shops etc
This place is a good location to make a guest house
or a bar or small club / lounge , restaurant or you can convert it in to office space or a residence,"

Zizzi Inn 

:D You and your research never fail to amaze me, JJ! 

A steal at a less than £1500 per month!

#16 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:43

She can look out her window across the street and smile as she reminisces…and regrets that Tiggy never dropped in all those years ago.

55555   ;)

"Sex is the only feeling in the world that can make you forget for a little while" (Clarence Darrow)

"I'm going to drain that cup till my time is up!  I'm going to LIVE, LIVE, LIVE until I die!"

#17 jojosun

jojosun
  • Members
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:45

:D You and your research never fail to amaze me, JJ! 

A steal at a less than £1500 per month!

:lol:Research is formalized curiosity..It is poking and prying with a purpose  according to Zora Neal Hurston .

#18 Tiggy 7

Tiggy 7
  • Members
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 15:45

:lol:Research is formalized curiosity..It is poking and prying with a purpose  according to Zora Neal Hurston .

Now I'M going to have to google Zora Neal Hurston. Sigh. :wacko:

#19 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 20:30

(sorry, I wrote this on the other forum topic; should have been here)

Despite all the hours I have spent in her flat, I never leave without a huge smile on my face.  She always manages to come up with something that is a total surprise or make some comment that has me non-plussed and in gales of laughter. (Last time it was a variation on Honey's signature dish; she must have read my review)  

She is the best therapy one could ever ask for…and a lot cheaper than a psychiatrist.  Truly VFM.

:P

#20 mpkjm

mpkjm
  • New Users
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 14:19

1st time visit today, as you guys said she is "first class".... She even made me lunch...top notch service from a lovely smiling lady...Will return
  • don q likes this

#21 west8

west8
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 16:46

.... She even made me lunch...

You mean she tossed your salad? :lol:

• HungDong likes this

#22 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 17:01

1st time visit today, as you guys said she is "first class".... She even made me lunch...top notch service from a lovely smiling lady...Will return

Noting new - she's always packing my lunchbox.

#23 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 20:11

It's OK.  Probably one of your more expensive Thai meals, when you think about it.

But she always knows the way to a man's heart.

#24 Lick n Suck

Lick n Suck
  • Members
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:57

I too have now taken my place along with all the ZZ fanciers. Not only is she a regular for me at the moment, but she's the only SP I'm seeing :wacko: I know I'm missing out on many other delights out there in punterland, but my banana has a sat nav in it which keeps leading me to Chez ZZ each time. :eek:  Think I need a Frankfurt FKK tour to cure me of my malady ;)

A lover of women ...... and deadly to my enemies

I was born to have adventure (Frank Zappa)

#25 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 17:13

When you have tasted filet steak, why pay equal money for a hamburger?  Nothing wrong with your satnav at all…. just keep it on the banana and let it home you in.

I am returning for the umpteenth time this weekend and looking forward just as much as every other time.

• Lick n Suck likes this

#26 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 17:29

After much recent fieldwork research I have found my two favourite ladies now in the triple S (Sexy Singaporean Samantha) and double Z and see no need to dip my toe in another's assisted bath water.

I know The Celt's banana will be in safe hands or mouth with either lady.
  • Lick n Suck likes this

#27 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 23:16

The problem with ZZ, I discovered some time ago and had reinforced this weekend, is that she will not listen to requests, instructions, or even pleas, but has a mind of her own and is determined to carry out her intended plan...

Nothing seems to go as I anticipate and she makes sure of that.  But, who's complaining?  

#28 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 23:25

Works for me 😉

#29 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 23:25

I have this hilarious image in my head of you trying to direct proceedings and Miss ZZ totally ignoring you and doing her own thing regardles. 😃

Edited by CelticWarrior2, 28 September 2014 - 23:29.

#30 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 23:36

That is precisely what happens.  Not necessarily hilarious, but not at all unpleasant.  (Extreme British understatement!  :P )

#31 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 23:38

I shall be back next week for more of this exquisite torture.  She has promised new tricks and the mind boggles.  

#32 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 23:41

Aaaaah to know her is to love her! 😃

#33 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 00:05

Is that in the biblical sense?

#34 coldcapshroom

coldcapshroom
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:42

you two are getting like Smashie and Nicey with a bit of Swiss Toni
thrown in.the sooner you do a mmf the better.

#35 don q

don q
  • Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:48

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Not sure where you are coming from, Coldcapshroom, but you have a decidedly weird sense of humour.  

#36 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 18:45

C'mon guys let's play fair - this bashing is analogous to bitching on a 100m sprinter thread about Usain Bolt - the only way to resolve it for many of the other girls to raise their game above the formulaic fayre they believe is acceptable service.

#37 Tiggy 7

Tiggy 7
  • Members
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 14:02

Priceless! :D

#38 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 16:23

... the sooner you do a mmf the better.

Sorry to spoil your fantasy but The Celt has no desire to cross swords with The Don plus his reputation with the ladies precedes him - I can't compete with that!

#39 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 16:39

Talk about performance anxiety - it's enough to send me scurrying back to Samantha with my tail between my legs - and kiss it better.

#40 TightYoungEbony

TightYoungEbony
  • Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 16:49

Talk about performance anxiety - it's enough to send me scurrying back to Samantha with my tail between my legs - and kiss it better.

Are you sure you aren't developing mild EAS, CW? :D

#41 CelticWarrior2

CelticWarrior2
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 17:43

Are you sure you aren't developing mild EAS, CW? :D

Far from it TYE - if anything I'm just getting warmed up. 😉😘

#42 TightYoungEbony

TightYoungEbony
  • Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 18:23

Far from it TYE - if anything I'm just getting warmed up. 😉😘

Oh goodness! 🙈

#43 Lessingham

Lessingham
  • Members
  • 1,195 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:30

Is there a Zizzi club t shirt yet?
  • blueruin likes this

#44 worldpunter

worldpunter
  • Members
  • 2,560 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:39

No , but you do get your own personal towel if you're a regular visitor . Shouldna told you that now you'll all want one . 

"and I used to think a tranny was a small portable radio ":eek:

#45 west8

west8
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:42

There's a full range: http://www.zizzishop...ategory=t-shirt :lol:

#46 Lessingham

Lessingham
  • Members
  • 1,195 posts

Posted Yesterday, 13:56

I bet the extra large all sell out quickly to the show offs!!!!!

#47 djs4862

djs4862
  • Members
  • 517 posts

Posted Yesterday, 15:03

There's a full range: http://www.zizzishop...ategory=t-shirt :lol:

Although I'm a Zizzi fan,l wouldn't pay £25 for a tee shirt,rather put the money towards my next visit. :D

#48 blueruin

blueruin
  • Members
  • 352 posts

Posted Yesterday, 17:42

If you beat the bear in a bikini in a straight fight you get a t-shirt :)

#49 jojosun

jojosun
  • Members
  • 3,430 posts

Posted Yesterday, 21:11

Would love to see this Gigi in a bikini . . 

http://www.dailymail...-PFW-party.html

What a cocktail of a Gigi http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Gigi_Hadid