neil

Malta

13 posts in this topic

Off to Malta in a couple of weeks for some R&R

Anyone know of punting opportunities out there?

Malta's background is a combination of strict Catholicism with strong middle eastern influences and this is reflected in the nation's attitude towards morality.

The Maltese authorities are very strict and action is mostly confined to massage with a HJ ending. There are several Chinese/Thai establishments offering this service plus a couple of Maltese freelancers working from home. There's also an English lady.

For the full service, there's the street trade which I understand is risky for the usual reasons - ripoffs, policy stings. There are also a few Russian ladies operating from apartments but you need to know someone who knows someone who can provide contact details.

To sum things up, it's there on a small scale but it's kept quiet about.

There's a few apartments and semi-parlours within walled Valletta in the Northern sector.

Where are you staying? I was there a couple of years ago and there were some girls who worked in Gzira. They would stand outside their tenaments and take you up to their flats, which were pretty grotty. You could try the following site:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/

Hope this helps you.

Thanks for your replies

neil, my advice is to speak to the local taxi drivers, there is not much of a mongering scene in Malta but they will be able to tell you what is available.

Has anyone got any updates on the scene there?

More information on the massage parlours would be useful too.

Has anyone got any updates on the scene there?

More information on the massage parlours would be useful too.

Just pm'd you a list provided to me by a local punter. Hope you find it useful.

Dont forget that its a small island with a small population (I think its the smallest population in EU), therefore everyone knows everyone. Id say its like the Isle of Man with sunshine!

As an aside, I saw an article about a Luxury Hotel with spa there - it maybe called Fortina, has anyone been or reccomend a good 4/5* hotel there?

it the http://www.hotelfortina.com/ the daily mail to really good offers for this hotel with weeks free and no single supplements Its a very nice glam hotel with lots of different rooms types availble the tower rooms have your own splash pool but the standard rooms are fine

the hotel is linked to medical malta which is a great place for nip and tuck and dental treatment i went there with a friend about 2 years ago when she had surgury incredibly cheap there btw compared to rip of britain

you will see lots of women in the hotel with black eyes and huge boobs and pearly white teeth cos of this but its a very nice place with a great spa and treatments availble

malta is lovely very english they drive really bad and overtake you even if someone is overtaking you there are churches everywhere and shrine on teh rd ( bad driving i guess) but its a lovely place and if you go get the ferry over to Gozo and go to Victoria which is the capital and Xlendi which is in the north of the island i think and its really very pretty

For the guys go to Popeys Village where the filmed Popey with Robin William i think Olive Oil may be availbel for a celebrity punt :rolleyes:

Just pm'd you a list provided to me by a local punter. Hope you find it useful.

It looks excellent and thank you.

I have a timeshare there that I bought last time I was there and will spend more and more time there so this is advance planning.

I find the buses there amazingly good value and they even have a shrine to my personal hero, Oliver Reed.

BUMP!!!!

Back off there tomorrow for a week and had no mongering last year so determined to try and "take one for the team" this year!

I think I have lined one up for Thursday and will let you know what happens (Or maybe doesn't happen!!) when I am back.