Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pete38

Manchester Parlours Mature Ladies Real Ages

3 posts in this topic

I prefer women in there 40's, there is nothing sexier...

My one problem is that I do find that a lot of parlours knock down the ages of mature women sometimes by as much as 10 years, can anyone tell me why?

I called into a parlour ( WFB swinton, before it closed) when passing without checking who was working and found a fantastic lady, gorgeous, sexy, mid 40's and had a great punt....... website had her as 37... if i had known her real age i would have been there sooner.........

how long is Amy at sandys going to be in her late 30's? this description has been on the site for years!!!! any aware of her real age? as i havent met her?

I prefer women in there 40's, there is nothing sexier...

My one problem is that I do find that a lot of parlours knock down the ages of mature women sometimes by as much as 10 years, can anyone tell me why?

I called into a parlour ( WFB swinton, before it closed) when passing without checking who was working and found a fantastic lady, gorgeous, sexy, mid 40's and had a great punt....... website had her as 37... if i had known her real age i would have been there sooner.........

how long is Amy at sandys going to be in her late 30's? this description has been on the site for years!!!! any aware of her real age? as i havent met her?

Sometimes its not the parlour but the WG asking to be put out as that age and how many of them are going to say "No actually you look whatever age?"

There are a few places that don't lie about girls ages and lots of indies that I know don't either.

I am 34 on my website and in real life and don't see the point in lying :D

amy is at a guess early 40 's but still fit as fuck..but late 30 sounds a lot better i guess :D

most parlours seem to knock a good few yrs off for some reason :eek: