dtenkins

Jodi - London

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there is there any photo's of Jodi from London who has a couple of reviews recently? FR's: 99114, 98933, 98751. Thinking of paying her visit based on the FR's, but wouldn't mind seeing some pictures beforehand!

Thanks,

DT

No reply's at all? None of you guys visited her?!!?

Anyone know if this lady is still active?

nevamind - my bad

Edited by jameshalford

The number is the same so I guess so, I saw her (Irena) a few years back for OWO and rimming and she was pretty good then, if not spectacular.

charly

Hi all,

Did end up seeing Jodi a couple of times early this year - she does good

owo-cim and swallowed both times. Her

website is wwww.jodi.moonfruit.com.

Same as Irena.

Hope this helps.

DT

Based on the FR's I've wanted to check out her deep throat services, but not had any luck getting through by text or phone. Hard to tell if she's active or not. Now that I've seen those pictures I'm sure she's been around the scene for quite a while now, including some reasonable agencies a few years back, like Agency Barracuda. Her services sound great and good value, so fingers crossed.

Based on the FR's I've wanted to check out her deep throat services, but not had any luck getting through by text or phone. Hard to tell if she's active or not. Now that I've seen those pictures I'm sure she's been around the scene for quite a while now, including some reasonable agencies a few years back, like Agency Barracuda. Her services sound great and good value, so fingers crossed.

I exchanged emails with her this summer. She didn't strike me as the most responsive so you might need to be patient. I also sought her out for her deep throat skills, but I seem to remember that when I contacted her she said I was too big for her too deep throat :( so if you get a hold of her best to ask. Not positive, but that is my rusty memory.

apart from the moonfruit website that does not work - does anyone know of another one for jodi/irena, with pictures etc?

apart from the moonfruit website that does not work - does anyone know of another one for jodi/irena, with pictures etc?

The moonfruit URL given for Jodi did work for me, though you do need to remove one extra w from the start - maybe that helps? In any case, the pictures are of the same girl as Irena in the link you posted.

Irenka1 on the pink site - UserID=187689

When was the last time that anyone saw her?

I only ask because judging by her purple page - shes gone back home to Czech

All this excitement for nothin :(

When was the last time that anyone saw her?

I only ask because judging by her purple page - shes gone back home to Czech

All this excitement for nothin :(

Don't worry - she goes home quite often but always returns!