rdw1970

Kama of Kingston retired?

15 posts in this topic

Good morning all.

Was looking to book an appt with Kama but noticed her website has been down for a week now http://www.princesskama.com/

Also her profile is gone from ** too.

Just wondered if anyone had seen her recently and she mentioned jacking it in?

Cheers

R.

Good morning all.

Was looking to book an appt with Kama but noticed her website has been down for a week now http://www.princesskama.com/

Also her profile is gone from ** too.

Just wondered if anyone had seen her recently and she mentioned jacking it in?

Cheers

R.

Her site is up today. Did you manage an appointment? Please give feedback as I've been considering seeing her for a while now.

Strangely, after loads of excellent reviews, everything went quiet on the FR front. I can vouch for her qualities.

Strangely, after loads of excellent reviews, everything went quiet on the FR front. I can vouch for her qualities.

When did u see her last?

rdw1970 - I can confirm she is still active. I have seen her 3 times this year (last time was July), and I plan to see her this Sunday - outstanding! She is very pretty, natural and always happy, friendly, clean etc. Her service is GFE, but you can tell she really enjoys the act itself. Lots of eye-contacting touching, kissing etc.

If you see her write a field report?

Do go and see her, I think the website being down was a glitch.

Also, some reports had said she got fat - rubbish. Perfect little body.:(

When did u see her last?

Can't remember. 4 years ago?

Thanks for ther reply guys and her site does appear to be back online now. Her profile is back up on the other site too.

@Podge no I didnt book an appt but am seeing bingbing next week so Kama may have to wait til next pay day.

@bandqit thanks for the comments. I'm an absolute sucker for Indian girls and she looks and sounds lovely.

A bit late replying to this, but I thought it made more sense to start a new thread.

Her personal site seems to have changed all the pictures - to new ones with the face obscured in all of them. To my mind though, the new pictures look like they are a completely different person who has a larger bust & paler skin. Or else she's changed a lot since the original pics.

Is anyone who has seen her recently abloe to confirm whether the pics on her site are her or not?

Her site is at http://www.princesskama.com/

A bit late replying to this, but I thought it made more sense to start a new thread.

Her personal site seems to have changed all the pictures - to new ones with the face obscured in all of them. To my mind though, the new pictures look like they are a completely different person who has a larger bust & paler skin. Or else she's changed a lot since the original pics.

Is anyone who has seen her recently abloe to confirm whether the pics on her site are her or not?

Her site is at http://www.princesskama.com/

Hiya guys

Does Kam offer full service including OWO and CIM. Or is it more vanilla than that?

thanks

from those pics it does not look like her :o

I saw her once around 3 years ago.

The pics on her site look as if her face has been superimposed onto someone elses body.

The first of the four pics just looks as if she has had a bit of a make over with a glamorous longer-haired style. But the body is definitely curvier than the size 6 that I recall.

She did OWO on me, don't recall if she offered CIM as I chose to finish inside her (protected, of course). And not sure I ever bought the Devadasi thing. When I met her she just seemed very quiet, boring in fact. Not sure I'd recommend, but it was some time ago.

Saw Kama about 18 months ago. I thought that she was a lovely girl and very keen to please. Definitely not a PSE, but very pleasant and made you feel very much in control. Appointment overran without any issues. Unfortunately, she is over 100 miles from me and so I have not returned.

These pictures do not look like her, the girl I saw was more "girl nextdoor", albeit people change in 18 months.

If I was in the area, I'd give it a go, but Kingston is a difficult journey.

Peter

I can confirm the new photos are her! She is still 'girl next door' but I agree the photos look a bit 'glamour'.

Kama is certainly a tad bigger than she was - maybe size 10, or a small 12 - if anything she looks much better in the flesh than she did. I saw her last week and think she's lovely still. Very, very natural and pretty.

There seems to be a lot of doubters concerning Kama but the pictures are her. Apparently there might be facial photos at a later date but she is doing a college course now and not keen that other people at college know about her 'other' life. Makes sense really.

Just bumping my old post.

Was looking to book another appt with Kama but her website http://www.princesskama.com/ has vanished and all of her Field Reports on here too.

Her profile is gone on the other site too so I'm guessing she's packed it in.

Just wondered if anyone has any info or has seen her recently?

Thanks.

Is she definitely gone? Yes?