Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
max29

Zagreb

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Going to zagreb next weekend for 3 nights? Any advice from anyone for a good punt?

Hi all,

Going to zagreb next weekend for 3 nights? Any advice from anyone for a good punt?

Prostitution in Croatia in illegal. As such there is little advertising on the web. You may find some overpriced agencies if you look hard enough. I have never used them and can't comment. Local papers such as Oglasnik or Novosti have lots of ads in them many of which are in Croatian. The quailty is generally low at Euro 100 plus. My advise is that if you are not staying there too long then give it a miss and save your time and money.

The best girl I had in Zagreb I found on some website and she was advertisning for company/relationship. Saw her a few times in Zagreb and other towns purely for sex. No payment was involved, just wining and dining.

Prostitution in Croatia in illegal. As such there is little advertising on the web. You may find some overpriced agencies if you look hard enough. I have never used them and can't comment. Local papers such as Oglasnik or Novosti have lots of ads in them many of which are in Croatian. The quailty is generally low at Euro 100 plus. My advise is that if you are not staying there too long then give it a miss and save your time and money.

The best girl I had in Zagreb I found on some website and she was advertisning for company/relationship. Saw her a few times in Zagreb and other towns purely for sex. No payment was involved, just wining and dining.

I concur with the above advice.

Croatia is not really a punting destination.

Try to base yourself right in the centre on the main square.,so you don't get ripped off by taxi drivers at night.

HotelDubrovnik .

is a very good choice and a concirge can fix a girl for you .The going rate is 100 Euro per hour .Not cheap at all.and ididn't meet any stunners.

There are some Saunas around where you do get extras ,again your hotel concierge or a taxi driver wil point you in the right direction .

The best part about Zagreb is the Old Town ,so you really need to base yourself as close by as possible

try to read more reports on ISG for tips and Ads there .