bigwang

pimple on penis

56 posts in this topic

NOt a joke I get bad acne and for some reason in last few weeks I have had a pimple on my penis 1/3 way down underside of shaft.

It is 100% a spot not std or anything like that. Red with a bit off white head. It wont seem to budge though I had been picking/squeezing it.

If a girl sees this is she gonna think its std or not gonna wanna touch penis or BBBJ etc...

I could understand why but it is just a pimple 100%. Hopefully it will go soon if I leave it and apply cream.

fml

Get yourself down to your GP pronto. As you say, it may be nothing but if you show that to a lady, she'll be worrying more than Micheal Barrymore's pool attendant.

Unless you are lucky enough to find a WG who just happens to be sufficiently medically qualified to be confident that it is only a spot as you say, I think you're stuffed until it is no longer visible.

Get yourself down to your GP pronto. As you say, it may be nothing but if you show that to a lady, she'll be worrying more than Micheal Barrymore's pool attendant.

I agree, go to the Doc just in case.

In the meantime, if you've been squeezing it and it's quite red and angry, try dabbing some tea tree oil on it, it's a natural anti-septic and will also dry the spot up.

( NB : It stings, you have been warned. ;))

It may be a spot it may not but would you want to suck on someones whitehead?? Eweee

Plus if you've been picking and squeezing etc chances are that it's been bleeding at some point. Do the sensible thing, lay off it for a few days and show it your doc to make sure.

This may well have been where a pube got pulled out and the folicle infected. Don't be squeezing it though as you will cause damage under the skin that will discourage healing. Teatree is a good treatment as well as regular showers but a dab of sudocrem is my advice.

Oh, before I go....you say you suffer from acne. I did for many years until I eradicated a milk products from my diet. Have a read of this but you have to be 100% commited. I have been 2 years now without the terrible acne I used to suffer from.

http://www.acnemilk.com/the_no_milk_acne_diet

How do you know it is not an sti?

It is essential that you get it checked at the GUM clinic.

Never squeeze spots as you can cause infection and scarring. Not the place you need either of those.

I once had a boil on the shaft long before I was sexually active. So I knew it wasn't an sti. And yes, I squeezed it and got a scar to prove it.

These do occur without going into forbidden places but if you do, as others have suggested, put it about sexually, it'll be best to get checked out.

spray some after shave on it..it will sting like FUCK but if it is spot it will help shift it asap .

This could well be a Sebaceous Prominance. A blocked sebaceous gland that looks like a whitehead under the skin but you cannot pop. If so leave it alone. Poking and prodding will cause it to become infected and you dont want it turning into a sebaceous cyst.

Pop to your docs to rule out any STI's and if is what I suspect it is then he will tell you the best way to avoid getting them again.

You could try burning it off?

yeh I think its to do with hari being pulled out an dinfalmmation. IT aitn sti as I cant even remember last time I saw a female naked.

As for no milk acne tip, yeh thanks I doing that also and my no grains and my acne is 80% better.

NOt a joke I get bad acne and for some reason in last few weeks I have had a pimple on my penis 1/3 way down underside of shaft.

It is 100% a spot not std or anything like that. Red with a bit off white head. It wont seem to budge though I had been picking/squeezing it.

If a girl sees this is she gonna think its std or not gonna wanna touch penis or BBBJ etc...

I could understand why but it is just a pimple 100%. Hopefully it will go soon if I leave it and apply cream.

fml

Bigwang, I wouldn't go punting until the pimple has gone. Unless you see a regular, in which case she would know you, to know that the pimple hasn't been there long. pimples/spots don't take long to clear up- I would say give it a week and then go to STD clinic to get checked. How do you know, it could be something else instead of a 'pimple'. Best to get checked up fully for peace of mind.

....................... It wont seem to budge though I had been picking/squeezing it..................

Has it burst yet ? ;)

You could try burning it off?

Yep, I saw a penile blowtorch for exactly this purpose at a surgical exhibition in Paris recently. I think you might be able to get one from Argos.

Yep, I saw a penile blowtorch for exactly this purpose at a surgical exhibition in Paris recently. I think you might be able to get one from Argos.

maplins have them in stock ;)

Brilliant.

Next thread title -

"Advice required please, how do I explain scorched nuts to my Missus ?" ;):(:D

fml

Ok, i apologise in advance for being blunt, but what planet do you live on? How do you know its not a STI? Are you a dr? Have you abstained since your last gum clinic check? I think this probably not the case. Be a big boy, and go to the GUM and get it checked out. It's called being a 'responsible adult'.

If you are man enough to use a hooker, then you should be man enough to get yourself checked out and put your responsibility of your own sexual health and that of others before your pride.

yes it migh

Ok, i apologise in advance for being blunt, but what planet do you live on? How do you know its not a STI? Are you a dr? Have you abstained since your last gum clinic check? I think this probably not the case. Be a big boy, and go to the GUM and get it checked out. It's called being a 'responsible adult'.

If you are man enough to use a hooker, then you should be man enough to get yourself checked out and put your responsibility of your own sexual health and that of others before your pride.

yes it migh

ermm last had sex? 1-2 year ago? last time went to std clinic 6 months after last ahd sex?

pimple on penis 1-2 weeks ago

Maybe you'll have to try the "hot water - milk bottle - cold flannel" procedure on it to get rid of the badness. (old army trick)

Blimey! 19 responses and advise to the guy who are very unlikely ever had an encounter with a hooker, and he got a spot on his dick! Thats even more ridiculous then infantile Tarquin's questions "mate gave him Cilais and should he try it!" (or something stupid like that, don't remember precisely)

Where is theirs mummies and daddies? ;)

Blimey! 19 responses and advise to the guy who are very unlikely ever had an encounter with a hooker, and he got a spot on his dick! Thats even more ridiculous then infantile Tarquin's questions "mate gave him Cilais and should he try it!" (or something stupid like that, don't remember precisely)

Where is theirs mummies and daddies? :confused:

Lol...........

I guess folk are just running out of things to talk about these days. It does make watching paint dry seem rather appealing :D

I have had a pimple on my shaft twice in the last 2/3yrs. I wasnt worried, on very rare occasions I get lone pimples on the most random of places - my leg, thigh etc!

I popped both the pimples when they were ready (no one was going to see my cock for a while so no rush in squeezing it too early). It was bloody painful when it *popped* out, but a quick wash and a dab of safflon cream cleared it up and the small scar went in a matter of days.

Once you pop it, if it keeps coming back or you get more then see a doc asap. No sex before it heals though! If it clears up and you hear nothing more, imo its all good.

Where is theirs mummies and daddies? :confused:

Lol, I'm sure the OP will find that most helpful and reassuring. :D

Hello. My name is Martina. I have been looking at this thread with interest so decided to join up.

It is very easy to get checked out. There are many clinics you can just walk in to to where you can get checked for peace of mind. The staff are very nice and will not judge you. You do not even have to give

If anybody wants any recommendations you are welcome to get in touch with me.xxxxx