Watersports Instructor

I don't know my rights.

11 posts in this topic

Last week I visited my favourite parlour to see my favourite girl. Just as I was waiting for herself to arrrive fresh from the shower there was a very loud knock on the door. I scuttled into the bedroom and thought of hiding under the bed or climbing out of the widow. The Maid answered the door. False alarm- it was the Gas man coming to read the meter.

This got me thinking- what are my rights to silence? Do I have to give old Bill my name? Should I keep "schtum" and risk being taken down to the police staion. This is not fantasy anymore with the new Act imminent and my WG friend has already been raided once at another venue. Can any of our legal gents offer advice?

Last week I visited my favourite parlour to see my favourite girl. Just as I was waiting for herself to arrrive fresh from the shower there was a very loud knock on the door. I scuttled into the bedroom and thought of hiding under the bed or climbing out of the widow. The Maid answered the door. False alarm- it was the Gas man coming to read the meter.

This got me thinking- what are my rights to silence? Do I have to give old Bill my name? Should I keep "schtum" and risk being taken down to the police staion. This is not fantasy anymore with the new Act imminent and my WG friend has already been raided once at another venue. Can any of our legal gents offer advice?

IMO say nothing, you came for a massage nothing more - these girls offer sex????- never to me!!!

they need to PROVE you have handed cash over for sex, also if you blab you could get the girls in trouble!!

the police are good at scaring, if you dont admit it they cant do you. end of.

also the probally dont want you anyway, they are only intrested in the places that have illigals and/or drugs, IMO

xxx

Thanks for the advice. I will have to bullshit with confidence- something which comes naturally, fortunately.

Thanks for the advice. I will have to bullshit with confidence- something which comes naturally, fortunately.

:) are you a laywer?? heehee

xxx

:) are you a laywer?? heehee

xxx

No, he's a Politician. :)

No, he's a Politician. :)

it all falls in to place now... a Politician using WGs...the shock...the horror :)

xxx

I'm actually a salesman (sorry salesperson ) and have been all my career- I'm too straight to be a politician.

Assuming that your WG is consenting, you're not doing anything illegal. I think you have to give your name and address to plod whenever they ask anyway, but nothing further would come of it. :) You certainly don't need to go invoking any "right to silence" - and, btw, juries have been entitled to assume that if you do remain silent you've been a naughty boy, for some time now.

As Catlin suggests you have to give your name, "for the record" I would love to know how many Mr Smiths they encounter, as for the deny business, your breaking no law, and neither are the ladies, unless the lady is underage etc, so really not necessary, treating an officer as though he is stupid is probably not a good idea anyways, just be polite, and you will probably just be told to get dressed and leave

And thinking about it, asking for a refund on any unused time, may not be a good idea :)

I am not a lawyer, but I think the correct advice would to be absolutely truthful and cooperative with regard to giving your name and address. I think that it is an offence to do otherwise, and it is easy for the police to check. What you were doing there is another issue. Paying for sex is not (currently) illegal. Anyway you were only expecting a massage were you not?