Joanna Manchester

How can I turn them down

8 posts in this topic

How can I turn down ** offers like these?

"hi there babes- Im a 32 year old guy- 6ft 1 dark hair blue eyes.I am looking for a girl to model with for a private amateur xxx shoot- u intrested at all?

Pete x"

There's something about a man who calls me 'babes' that so turns me on, I normally charge for my time and company but Pete..........? What do I do?

Just say, "I don't think we would be a good match."

"hi there babes- Im a 32 year old guy- 6ft 1 dark hair blue eyes.I am looking for a girl to model with for a private amateur xxx shoot- u intrested at all?

Pete x"

There's something about a man who calls me 'babes' that so turns me on, I normally charge for my time and company but Pete..........? What do I do?

Ask him for a face photo, and if you like, say you'd really prefer a trial run before the pair of you went in front of the camera :confused:

If you like him for sex, then hey... you got to choose... so treat him like any other online encounter that becomes real.

Pete x"

Tell him that you'd love to do a shoot but would prefer it in soft focus as since the sex change some of the scars are still noticeable. Also, point out that Tuesdays are bad because you need to meet your probation officer and anger management counsellor, and on that note if he could remove any or all sharp objects from the shoot location that would be smashing.

Tell him that you'd love to do a shoot but would prefer it in soft focus as since the sex change some of the scars are still noticeable. Also, point out that Tuesdays are bad because you need to meet your probation officer and anger management counsellor, and on that note if he could remove any or all sharp objects from the shoot location that would be smashing.

Yes I think that's the ideal one:D:D:D

Why not tell him he should be at least 33 and 6' 5'' to qualify. So if he comes back next year wearing 4'' platform shoes it's deal.:confused:

Edited by Viz
33 dipstick