Frank Smith

Any tips for the Harrow & Wealdstone area.

13 posts in this topic

Long story short, I am going to be in then area fir a week or so, near the station. Just wanting to know if anyone could recommend anything in the area, nit too far from the station.

Long story short, I am going to be in then area fir a week or so, near the station. Just wanting to know if anyone could recommend anything in the area, nit too far from the station.

Frenchies in Masons Avenue is a 5 min walk and a good option. 0208 861 3358

steve2, any english, good recommendations ? :D

You can try:

www.silkandstockings.com/

Or buy the local paper (Observer). It comes out every Thursday, there are quite a lot of ads in the back for the Harrow area.

steve2, any english, good recommendations ? :(

Not in that area although Ems in Stanmore on the other site looks good

Frenchies in Masons Avenue is a 5 min walk and a good option. 0208 861 3358

I have always avoided this place because of bad reviews but I went today out of convenience. They had two girls, both pretty but the slimmer one was the better of the two but the bigger one had a better attitude. I have got a lot of stick on this forum for going with girls when I have a bad hunch about them so I decided to go with the bigger, friendlier one.

Everything started ok but one major put of is when a girl stinks of shit, literally. Ew, ruined the whole expirence and she also never gave oral, that was £20 extra for some reason.

...one major put of is when a girl stinks of shit, literally. Ew, ruined the whole expirence and she also never gave oral, that was £20 extra for some reason.

Nice FR, it made me chuckle, and it just goes to show you don't need to write an essay. You could have added "I won't go into details but..." beforehand.

Re Ems: avoid like the plague. Not the girl in the pics, not up for being touched either.

Re Ems: avoid like the plague. Not the girl in the pics, not up for being touched either.

At frenchies, I wanted to her to go on top and try some doggie. That cost more as well for some reason. Only could do mish and I was so put off by her by that time I found myself instinctively pushing her off when he tried kissing me and ended up having to finishing it myself.

Just checking. is it the girl in Kenton or Stanmore?

Just checking. is it the girl in Kenton or Stanmore?

She moves around but is also a time waster. I booked her but when I arrived called her and couldn't get an answer to begin with. When I did get through she came up with the landlord was coming round and couldn't see me.

She moves around but is also a time waster. I booked her but when I arrived called her and couldn't get an answer to begin with. When I did get through she came up with the landlord was coming round and couldn't see me.

OK there are 2

1 was in Edgware then Stanmore and has loads of reviews

the other is new and in Kenton , no reviews, £60 1/2 hr and £100/hr Emma all inclusive

OK there are 2

1 was in Edgware then Stanmore and has loads of reviews

the other is new and in Kenton , no reviews, £60 1/2 hr and £100/hr Emma all inclusive

The one that is em's on the other site.