CliveAlive

Croydon

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. First post so bear with me. I live in Croydon and I'm new to punting. I heard there were some decent spots in and around the area. Does anyone have any recommendations? Sorry if this breaks any forum rules. :confused:

Croydon isn't bad but it was a lot better two years ago before all the raids. Beware of parlours in West Croydon as you have to go through downtown Beirut in and out. Some good ones in the Waddon Marshes area and a couple near East Croydon. Croydon still has newsagents windows etc as well as it's own page on Ace Massage. Personally if I was there I would jump on the train to London proper.

Hi everyone. First post so bear with me. I live in Croydon and I'm new to punting. I heard there were some decent spots in and around the area. Does anyone have any recommendations? Sorry if this breaks any forum rules. :confused:

Hello and welcome.

You may want to try posting here

It's the UK & Ireland Requests for Information forum. It's for requests for information in the UK & Ireland.

Debbies in anerley is excellent, and new oriental in South Croydon as well, good luck.

Try 'Affinity' in the Waddon area (check out the FR's), it's been around for ages and although I haven't been there for a couple of years, I was never disappointed with any of the girls I saw there.

Affinity is a rush em in and out place, very small room, wouldnt reccomend it.

Affinitys - never been but I have heard that the girls are very dirty (all service incl CIM for £70)

Completes - been running for years usually young fit EE near Thornton Heath Station

Hot Lips - good range of all nationalities at a reasonable price Thornton Heath

Estrellas - Latina women - some real gems South Croydon

Honey Pots - quite seedy, but cheap - Penge

Ayeshas - Good variety of Latina, Indian, Mediterranean and Oriental - Crystal Palace

Debbies Massage - Excellent service - mainly British girls - Anerley