Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dick001tracy

Cuba

19 posts in this topic

I am considering a visit to Havana early next year - anyone got any recent experiences to share? Would be interested in any worthwhile information with regard to the sex scene out there. Would also be interested if anyone else was considering a trip there to team up!

havent been in ages, great women, love the sex! may need to buy a local guy a drink to hitch you up, the cops keep a tight eye on the ladies, difficult, but certainly possible, the bike tuktuks usuall float around with a lady as passenger, if you like, hail it down and arrange a deal.

It's seven years since I was last there, but had five girls in 2 weeks. Some work the hotels in Havana and are under the control of the hotel security man, and there is an inevitably a cut in the fee for him.

You also need to be VERY discreet on the street as police assume a Latino with a white guy is a hooker, and could question her. Makes it more obvious if she speaks no English and you no Spanish. Unless you bribe someone, it's hard to get them into hotels - one place I stayed in at Varadero even had a security man on duty all night in an annex 100 yards from main hotel. It's better to go back to her place, but often her family are in an adjacent room why you are shagging. It's all a rather surreal experience.

In Havana you'll find girls on the Malecon, and in several towns other than Havana, I found girls congregating near the local Casa de Musica.

And take condoms from the UK, as the Chinese ones in Cuba are not too reliable.

Have fun - and report back please.

Fantastic holiday destination...... and as the posts above..... the ladies are fantastic.

To be honest, as a foreigner you should be able to pull!!. Other than that have a word with the night porter etc - and I am sure you will be sorted.

Havanna, well worth a visit - great place.

As Badsin suggests talk to your hotel porter.He will have the local info. It is a great place to have a good time. Make hay before Fidel pops his clogs and the scene changes

Santiago de Cuba (the island's 'second city', but still very run down) - also very worthwhile to try. Reception in hotels, near local music clubs etc. But I agree with others - be careful!

My experiences in Havana are a bit old (haven't been for about 7 years). It was a good place to visit then, but I gather it's not so good nowadays. The prices (I understand) have gone up and there's not the availability of girls there used to be.

Other posters are correct that it's difficult to be seen with girls in public, because the police will move in. However, it's pretty much impossible for a tourist to get in trouble with the police (unless you are being obviously antisocial). It's the girl who will get in trouble, so follow her lead. If you're walking down the street with a girl, then it is all okay. If she suddenly disappears it is because she has seen a police officer. Don't look around for her, keep walking and she will reappear when it is safe.

It helps to have a local person who can help - preferably someone you can trust and know is not a hustler. I used to know a friend of a friend who would help me out.

The girls are gorgeous, but I gather the prices have gone up and it is more difficult to meet them now. Try places like Casa de la Musica. Go in the afternoon, not the evening. The afternoon is when the locals go, the prices are cheaper and the atmosphere is better. In the evening, the girls are the harder, more experienced ones.

If you are staying in a hotel, you won't be able to bring girls back. Instead, find a "casa particular" - a room in someone's house. Although you will need to check whether it's okay with them to take girls back.

Follow standard precautions, like locking away your stuff when you're entertaining in your room, and don't let girls touch you on the streets or in a club unless you are 100% confident your wallet, etc are safe.

I suggest you check out internationalsexguide for more up to date info than this.

I had some fantastic times in Cuba, but I think its glory days as a punting destination are over. I think people have moved on to Colombia and Brasil now.

It's definitely worth a visit if you're interested in Cuba as a destination and want a Cuban holiday with some extracurricular activities. However, if you want a punting destination and are not interested in the other things that Cuba has to offer, I would suggest Colombia, Brasil or Dominican Republic.

Cuba sound like to much like hard work for punting, do Cuban girls work In other parts of Central/S America?

I guess it is still very hard - legally, let alone financially - for Cubans to leave the country for another destination. Equally, not many will let them in (Reagan's USA being an occasional exception) since they are unlikely to leave!

Cuba sound like to much like hard work for punting,

It is a bit difficult, but that's generally life in Cuba rather than punting-specific. The basic thing is that locals and tourists are not allowed to mix, apart from in specially sanctioned places (like certain clubs such as Casa de la Musica or people officially letting out rooms in their houses). There are even two currencies (one for locals and one for tourists), two sets of taxis, etc.

So, it is a bit difficult, but it's not amazingly hard work. The girls will approach you in clubs and will hiss at you on the streets to get your attention. You are not at risk as a tourist - the police are there to protect you. It is the girl, taxi driver, etc who will get into trouble so it's not hard work as in trying to dodge the police.

So, although it's more complicated than other places there are advantages too. The crime rate against tourists is amazingly low, there aren't cops trying to shake you down. So, in some ways, it's easier than somewhere like Dominican Republic.

And, it's a very interesting place to visit, with a great culture and a truly unique place. And it won't stay that way forever. Sooner or later American is going to relax the embargo and it will become a very different place.

do Cuban girls work In other parts of Central/S America?

It's difficult for them. It's very difficult to leave Cuba, given that it's a communist country and doesn't want its citizens leaving all over the world. Most Cubans get away by marrying a foreigner or by being part of an arts group (dancer, musician, etc) and defecting when touring abroad.

So, I would expect you to find more Cubans in Europe (UK, Spain, Germany) than in Central / South America.

My experiences in Havana are a bit old (haven't been for about 7 years). It was a good place to visit then, but I gather it's not so good nowadays. The prices (I understand) have gone up and there's not the availability of girls there used to be.

Other posters are correct that it's difficult to be seen with girls in public, because the police will move in. However, it's pretty much impossible for a tourist to get in trouble with the police (unless you are being obviously antisocial). It's the girl who will get in trouble, so follow her lead. If you're walking down the street with a girl, then it is all okay. If she suddenly disappears it is because she has seen a police officer. Don't look around for her, keep walking and she will reappear when it is safe.

It helps to have a local person who can help - preferably someone you can trust and know is not a hustler. I used to know a friend of a friend who would help me out.

The girls are gorgeous, but I gather the prices have gone up and it is more difficult to meet them now. Try places like Casa de la Musica. Go in the afternoon, not the evening. The afternoon is when the locals go, the prices are cheaper and the atmosphere is better. In the evening, the girls are the harder, more experienced ones.

Geez, all this goes on in Cuba? I would have thought the girls would be nationalised (under democratic workers control, of course)

If you are staying in a hotel, you won't be able to bring girls back. Instead, find a "casa particular" - a room in someone's house. Although you will need to check whether it's okay with them to take girls back.

Follow standard precautions, like locking away your stuff when you're entertaining in your room, and don't let girls touch you on the streets or in a club unless you are 100% confident your wallet, etc are safe.

I suggest you check out internationalsexguide for more up to date info than this.

I had some fantastic times in Cuba, but I think its glory days as a punting destination are over. I think people have moved on to Colombia and Brasil now.

It's definitely worth a visit if you're interested in Cuba as a destination and want a Cuban holiday with some extracurricular activities. However, if you want a punting destination and are not interested in the other things that Cuba has to offer, I would suggest Colombia, Brasil or Dominican Republic.

Good advice, esp about the Casa particular - I'd forgotten about those, which is daft as I used one in Bayamo and Moron. I quite fancy Dom Rep too but Mrs T would smell a rat.

LOL i Have just come back from three weeks in Sousa in the Dom Rep

this is the place to go if you want a street with bars and nightclubs that are wall to wall with girls massageparlours with swiimming pool parties and sunshine of course

rained a bit and got the tail end of a tropical storm but still my fav place to go for a few mad crazy weeks

leave the mrs at home tell her your going fishing or playing golf and head out there for two weeks of heaven or hell

Good advice, esp about the Casa particular - I'd forgotten about those, which is daft as I used one in Bayamo and Moron. I quite fancy Dom Rep too but Mrs T would smell a rat.

LOL i Have just come back from three weeks in Sousa in the Dom Rep

this is the place to go if you want a street with bars and nightclubs that are wall to wall with girls massageparlours with swiimming pool parties and sunshine of course

rained a bit and got the tail end of a tropical storm but still my fav place to go for a few mad crazy weeks

leave the mrs at home tell her your going fishing or playing golf and head out there for two weeks of heaven or hell

sousa what a piss hole. :rolleyes:

I"m off toCuba shortly so thought I'd give this a bump as all the info, while interesting, is a bit old.....

Anyone got any recent insights?

Thanks in anticipation.

I"m off toCuba shortly so thought I'd give this a bump as all the info, while interesting, is a bit old.....

Anyone got any recent insights?

Thanks in anticipation.

Get yourself to poundland and invest in loads of nail varnish, make-up etc etc. These will go a long way with the local ladies as that type of stuff costs a fortune over there.

Also, not previously mentioned on here, but I read it on a similar forum: take some ladies razors. Again these are quite expensive and the ladies could be a tad furry downstairs....... be prepared!!

Get yourself to poundland and invest in loads of nail varnish, make-up etc etc. These will go a long way with the local ladies as that type of stuff costs a fortune over there.

Also, not previously mentioned on here, but I read it on a similar forum: take some ladies razors. Again these are quite expensive and the ladies could be a tad furry downstairs....... be prepared!!

Nail varnish remover, you cant buy it in Cuba unless you have a license to be a beauty therepist from the government. You have to have a license for everything from the bloody government there, even to sell shells ;picked up on the beach. Almost no toiletry brands  from here are available there.

Thanks for the responses....I can see I am going to have an interesting shopping trip before I go!

Any more sage advice?

Thanks for the responses....I can see I am going to have an interesting shopping trip before I go!

Any more sage advice?

Yeah you'll be like the Avon lady lol, keep us informed as I'm interested in going to Cuba before the hordes of sceptics come and ruin the place.