peterlove

Any fun in Hanoi

13 posts in this topic

Will travell to Hanoi,... havent been there before,.....need info.

Peter

Try reading the WSG and ISG forums for good info, unless there Is a Viet expert on here you wont get much help.

Will travell to Hanoi,... havent been there before,.....need info.

Peter

trust me they will find you x

trust me they will find you x

Surprisingly, they won't. However, ISG and WSA are good for current clues and is suspect that Fred15 could contribute here if one asked nicely.:D

Surprisingly, they won't. However, ISG and WSA are good for current clues and is suspect that Fred15 could contribute here if one asked nicely.:D

my friends never had trouble finding girls, and and practicly every bar i went to there where working girls...

but yes checking those sites would be a good idea xxx

my friends never had trouble finding girls, and and practicly every bar i went to there where working girls...

but yes checking those sites would be a good idea xxx

So your friends found there were working girls in every bar they went to, did they? And they travelled to Hanoi, the one in Vietnam?

So your friends found there were working girls in every bar they went to, did they? And they travelled to Hanoi, the one in Vietnam?

um yea....why is that hard to believe??

i traveled all over SE asia sevral years ago, my friends never had any problems.

tho thailand obviously was more blaintent

xxx

um yea....why is that hard to believe??

i traveled all over SE asia sevral years ago, my friends never had any problems.

tho thailand obviously was more blaintent

xxx

Over the past two years I have been to many bars, restaurants and clubs in Hanoi. I can spot a WG from a mile and I am yet to find a bar in Hanoi that has WGs. Promotion girls yes but that is rather different. There are 1-2 ripp off joints which I stayed well away from but that is about it. WGs in Hanoi come mainly on the back of a motorbike after 9:30 pm, or you go to a massage place and agree a fee for her to visit you at your hotel or you take your chances and visit one of the brothels outside the centre. Amongst all these there really is no recommended option and I kept well away from WGs in Hanoi. HCM City is a different proposition but given your knowledge of the area, you already know that.

Thailand is not just more blatant, it is vastly different. There is no comparison.

I don't claim to be an expert on the subject but always avoid blurting second hand information that is obviously not true.

I don't claim to be an expert on the subject but always avoid blurting second hand information that is obviously not true.

So my experiance is second hand information??

Ill accept myknowlage may not be as up to date as yours but that doesnt mean its not true

x

I guess Candy's friends were hansum young bucks like myself who were capable of pulling regular gals :D

This info cums from 2008 but hopefully these options are still available

The Oasis Hotel, massage parlor on the 5th floor

$20 for a 2 hour massage / sauna / bath / shower / scrub down / jacuzzi and then the massage. At the end of the two hours the girl will grab your jewels and ask you 'Extra Massage?' while giving it a few adept flicks of the wrist.

Locals pay extra $15 for a hand job and $25 for a BBBJ

I could never get the price below $20 for a HJ and $30 for a BBBJ

Then there is the Serenade Bar, above which are several Karaoke rooms full of WGs. sing a few songs and you will have lines of girls coming in and out to chose from. Once you have made your choice, you can either use the ST room upstairs (for a $5 room charge) or have her follow you back to your hotel (she has to arrive separately to you, so bestgi to give her change to negotiate with the night guard over letting her in) These karaoke girls generally want $40 to $50 LT. Most speak no English at all :D

Hanoi is a nice place to visit as a tourist but actually sucks a rats ass for getting your end away ;)

The tower is supposed to be very good, but a bit repetitive

I guess Candy's friends were hansum young bucks like myself who were capable of pulling regular gals :(

yes this is quite possible...:eek: x

I guess Candy's friends were hansum young bucks like myself who were capable of pulling regular gals :(

This info cums from 2008 but hopefully these options are still available

The Oasis Hotel, massage parlor on the 5th floor

$20 for a 2 hour massage / sauna / bath / shower / scrub down / jacuzzi and then the massage. At the end of the two hours the girl will grab your jewels and ask you 'Extra Massage?' while giving it a few adept flicks of the wrist.

Locals pay extra $15 for a hand job and $25 for a BBBJ

I could never get the price below $20 for a HJ and $30 for a BBBJ

Then there is the Serenade Bar, above which are several Karaoke rooms full of WGs. sing a few songs and you will have lines of girls coming in and out to chose from. Once you have made your choice, you can either use the ST room upstairs (for a $5 room charge) or have her follow you back to your hotel (she has to arrive separately to you, so bestgi to give her change to negotiate with the night guard over letting her in) These karaoke girls generally want $40 to $50 LT. Most speak no English at all :mad:

Hanoi is a nice place to visit as a tourist but actually sucks a rats ass for getting your end away :eek:

Yeah, fanny magnets!

Hanoi is actually a good place to find a bride. The girls are gorgeous, hard working and very bossy. My vietnamese colleagues get a phone call every 30 minutes when we are out having dinner. They all say the wives constantly check up on them.