Password

I just don't know anymore

39 posts in this topic

I made plans to see a lady for a 90min incall beforehand I asked what her price would be she replied and said it would be 100 and which she also asked if that was fine ..

Am not going to knock back that so I said yes and here is me assuming all things are fine and dandy then earlier today she sends me a text stating

"Change of plan I can't do 90mins for that price and offers me 30mins for 80quid

Why bother I think to myself ...

Economics mate (sucks in air between teeth whilst swirling knickers in hand)

I made plans to see a lady for a 90min incall beforehand I asked what her price would be she replied and said it would be 100 and which she also asked if that was fine ..

Am not going to knock back that so I said yes and here is me assuming all things are fine and dandy then earlier today she sends me a text stating

"Change of plan I can't do 90mins for that price and offers me 30mins for 80quid

Ok dont leave us hanging:confused: what did you do:D

Ask her if she would consider 90mins for 240quid. If she texts back yes, say great, but unfortunately you can't do it for that price. :D

Was she new by any chance?

I do wonder, would you have agreed to £80 for half an hour if she had stated that the first time round? It is a pretty average indie rate.

Maybe you could look at it the other way round and realise that she had been tipped off that her rates were crazy and she was selling herself short and hoped you would be a reasonable man. After all, you have said yourself that you realised her rate was unusually low.

Personally I think she should have honoured the booking, but let you know that it had been a miscalculation and if you would like to see her again the price would have to be *x, y or z*. At least that way she would hopefully have got a rave review from you and a little more experience and you can't put a value on experience.

I don't know where you are (or obviously who the lady is), but it sounds very like this to me. I'd be inclined to hang on to your cash :D.

I don't know where you are (or obviously who the lady is), but it sounds very like this to me. I'd be inclined to hang on to your cash :D.

I can see where you are coming from but the example you have given the lady waited until he was there to make the announcement, therefore putting him on the spot. This girl did at least call him back and give him the choice to back out without the confrontation, so not quite the same.

I can see where you are coming from but the example you have given the lady waited until he was there to make the announcement, therefore putting him on the spot. This girl did at least call him back and give him the choice to back out without the confrontation, so not quite the same.

It doesn't matter. It is disgusting. She should have honoured the booking and the agreed fee. She obviously got a better offer for the remaining hour. Walk away.

Proving only that she's maybe learnt that trying it face to face isn't the cleverest idea; I daresay the behaviour of the OP in that link would make anybody think twice about twatting people about once they're standing in the same room as you.

Still sounds like a stitch up to me.

Yes but in this instance the guys behaviour was just as appalling as the ladies just in a different way.

If a wg turned up to an outcall for an hour and the guy turned around and said, hey love, i can only see you for 30 mins so here is the fee for you 30min incall then no one would condone the wg, shouting her head off, deliberatley loud enough for others to hear, slamming his doors, wheelspinning out of his communal car park slamming his horn on all the way up the road. It would be the same thing though wouldnt it.xx

Yes but in this instance the guys behaviour was just as appalling as the ladies just in a different way.

If a wg turned up to an outcall for an hour and the guy turned around and said, hey love, i can only see you for 30 mins so here is the fee for you 30min incall then no one would condone the wg, shouting her head off, deliberatley loud enough for others to hear, slamming his doors, wheelspinning out of his communal car park slamming his horn on all the way up the road. It would be the same thing though wouldnt it.xx

I would.:D

Firstly, it is an outcall. So he has no business offering up payment of a fee for an incall of 30 minutes or otherwise. Outcalls usually cost more than incalls.

Secondly, outcalls are usually for a minimum of at least one hour. Ladies usually make it clear this is the case. So he has no business dragging her all the way to an outcall and then trying to haggle for a time period less than her minimum outcall time frame.

Thirdly, he is in any event a timewaster. He got her there on the pretext that the booking was for an hour and now he wants her to accept payment for 30 minutes. So even if she accepts, he has wasted 30 minutes of her chargeable time and if she had known it would be for 30 minutes before she set out, she probably would not have bothered.

So in the scenario you paint, I think the smartarse punter deserves everything that is a coming to him including all the commotion.

... slamming his doors, wheelspinning out of his communal car park slamming his horn on all the way up the road. It

I had a special air horn fitted to my car for incidents like this:

I had a special air horn fitted to my car for incidents like this:

Fantastic. :(:D

It doesn't matter. It is disgusting. She should have honoured the booking and the agreed fee. She obviously got a better offer for the remaining hour. Walk away.

I disagree, if the guy had arrived at the booking then yes, she certainly should have honoured the agreed price.

However, he did not, she phoned him back or text in plenty of time for him to make alternate arrangements.

If what you said were true then every time a guy makes a booking and cancels or reduces the agreed booking time he should still pay the agreed booking fee, which it totally unrealistic.

I would.:(

Firstly, it is an outcall. So he has no business offering up payment of a fee for an incall of 30 minutes or otherwise. Outcalls usually cost more than incalls.

Secondly, outcalls are usually for a minimum of at least one hour. Ladies usually make it clear this is the case. So he has no business dragging her all the way to an outcall and then trying to haggle for a time period less than her minimum outcall time frame.

Thirdly, he is in any event a timewaster. He got her there on the pretext that the booking was for an hour and now he wants her to accept payment for 30 minutes. So even if she accepts, he has wasted 30 minutes of her chargeable time and if she had known it would be for 30 minutes before she set out, she probably would not have bothered.

So in the scenario you paint, I think the smartarse punter deserves everything that is a coming to him including all the commotion.

I dont disagree that he would DESERVE this treatment, but for the girl to actually do it would be as bad as the guy i feel.

I think if this happened and someone posted it on here there would be a few that said he got what he deserved but the majority would probably say that what he did was wrong but then get the flame throwers out at the lady.

Funny you should being this up, bc this exact same thing happened to me. He booked an hour, and then upon arriving said, Oh I can only stay for half an hour, so here ya go (and hands me the half hour fee). I was beyond upset but did finish the session.

Funnily enough, I haven't seen him since.

In regards to the girl doing this, who knows what her issue was??? I can totally understand though how irritating that could be for you, but just be glad she didn't try that on when you were already there, as I have heard many ladies who rip guys off do things like that.

I disagree, if the guy had arrived at the booking then yes, she certainly should have honoured the agreed price.

However, he did not, she phoned him back or text in plenty of time for him to make alternate arrangements.

If what you said were true then every time a guy makes a booking and cancels or reduces the agreed booking time he should still pay the agreed booking fee, which it totally unrealistic.

It was an agreed arrangement. The poor guy never got a chance to turn up to the booking and honour the arrangement as she pre-empted this by changing plans unilaterally. So he is right to be pissed off and yes, the lady would be entitled to be pissed off as well if he sprung a change of plan on her at a time when it was too late for her to take an alternative arrangements instead. This whole business relies on trust and good faith.

I bet this lady has had a better offer or made enough money that week that she doesnt need the money as much when you first called her.

If she changes her mind about dosh, she might do the same with services, I'd forget about her and book someone else more reliable. 90 minutes for £100 seems a bit cheap to be honest, go with the notion if it seems to good to be true it usually is.

It was an agreed arrangement. The poor guy never got a chance to turn up to the booking and honour the arrangement as she pre-empted this by changing plans unilaterally. So he is right to be pissed off and yes, the lady would be entitled to be pissed off as well if he sprung a change of plan on her at a time when it was too late for her to take an alternative arrangements instead. This whole business relies on trust and good faith.

Yes it was a verbally agreed arrangement. In this industry though i am afraid that does not count for anything until guy and girl are in front of each other, her getting the agreed fee and still offering what she advertised and him paying the required fee and getting the services he was sold on the phone. Perhaps when she decided that she did not want to do a booking of that length for such a low fee then she would have been better just to phone the guy and cancel the appointment. You cannot force a lady to share her body with someone for anything less than she feels she is worth. What she did was not such a bad thing, silly and unprofessional certainly, but not disgusting. If she had allowed the guy to arrive and then change the deal then yes this would have been reprehensible.

In this industry though i am afraid that does not count for anything ...

It does if the person has integrity.

I agree, and once a WG suddenly moves the goal posts I lose interest immediately and assume that's how she operates so drop her like a hot brick.

Yes it was a verbally agreed arrangement. In this industry though i am afraid that does not count for anything until guy and girl are in front of each other, her getting the agreed fee and still offering what she advertised and him paying the required fee and getting the services he was sold on the phone. Perhaps when she decided that she did not want to do a booking of that length for such a low fee then she would have been better just to phone the guy and cancel the appointment. You cannot force a lady to share her body with someone for anything less than she feels she is worth. What she did was not such a bad thing, silly and unprofessional certainly, but not disgusting. If she had allowed the guy to arrive and then change the deal then yes this would have been reprehensible.

Yes I understand what you are saying. But in this case she had already set the value on her services and worth. She is really no better than a timewaster. Punters should not have to operate on the basis that agreed fees can be changed by the WG at any time prior to the booking. She should by all means have the right to pull out of the booking of course. But it is simply wrong to renege on an agreed fee.

I agree, and once a WG suddenly moves the goal posts I lose interest immediately and assume that's how she operates so drop her like a hot brick.

Speaking of which, the goal posts have moved back into place.:(

It does if the person has integrity.

This is correct, unfortunatley we have all been bitten more than once where trust and verbal agreements are concerned. When a punter and a wg have yet to meet for their first appointment then the best we can do is HOPE that the other will not let us down.

We should always remember that this is unfortunatley a fickle industry. The guy who no showed me twice in one day in cov booked one of my friends today, i warned her that he may not show up, he did not. He also had booked the other lady there for a later time unbeknown to us all as we were not all together when the bookings were taken, she cancelled his appointment.Was she wrong to break this verbal agreement, no way. A guy phoned me and asked if i was free in 30 minutes, i said yes and he booked me for an hour, he did not show up, cancel or answer his phone when i called him. Its a case of shit happens, we have to just accept that not everyone cares about their rep as a good punter/wg.

This is correct, unfortunatley we have all been bitten more than once where trust and verbal agreements are concerned. When a punter and a wg have yet to meet for their first appointment then the best we can do is HOPE that the other will not let us down.

We should always remember that this is unfortunatley a fickle industry. The guy who no showed me twice in one day in cov booked one of my friends today, i warned her that he may not show up, he did not. He also had booked the other lady there for a later time unbeknown to us all as we were not all together when the bookings were taken, she cancelled his appointment.Was she wrong to break this verbal agreement, no way. A guy phoned me and asked if i was free in 30 minutes, i said yes and he booked me for an hour, he did not show up, cancel or answer his phone when i called him. Its a case of shit happens, we have to just accept that not everyone cares about their rep as a good punter/wg.

Of course. Of course. But what we are discussing here is not timewasters in general. But whether password is justified in being pissed off because the WG reneged on an agreed fee and booking.

Edited by oneputt
wrong word