Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldjack

Kisses of High Wycombe is back

13 posts in this topic

I see that the late lamented Kisses Massage of High Wycombe is now back in High Wycombe under the name of "Wishes". I for one was sorry that they were closed down(by the police I think) some months ago. They had some very good girls working there. I don't know where their new premises are, apart from the fact that they are in High Wycombe. Has anyone been to their new place?

Do you have any contact details website etc?

Do you have any contact details website etc?

Their website seems to be down at the moment. Their telephone number is 07510035535. They answered the telephone when I rang that number but didn't know that their website was down. I think that they are based on the Cressex side of High Wycombe.

looks nice but with fees starting at 70 pounds not the cheapest

I see that the late lamented Kisses Massage of High Wycombe is now back in High Wycombe under the name of "Wishes". I for one was sorry that they were closed down(by the police I think) some months ago. They had some very good girls working there. I don't know where their new premises are, apart from the fact that they are in High Wycombe. Has anyone been to their new place?

Didn't know there was a police raid - is there any link available to the report, in which paper?

Wow they got a website, they are really getting Into the 21st Century lol. :o

Wow they got a website, they are really getting Into the 21st Century lol. :o

Yeah, wonder if she is still stealing from her girls and telling them to keep an eye on the time and to let the bloke see you doing it when she knows the punter is a pnet reporter cos she wants the girl to get a bad report. One way to get a girl to leave without her looking like the baddy, if the girl is as thick as she is.x

If kisses is under completely new managment then they may be ok though as wycombe is busy

Wow what else went on there then.

There was a woman there called Bonnie that they all took a dislike to. The maid really went into one about her once. Something about a field report that was posted on here and her having one boob because of a bad op.

Seemed a strange place.

I see they've got another website:

http://www.sapphiresofwatford.com/

Has anyone visited either their Watford or Wycombe parlour recently? As I quite like the look of Francesca but there don't appear to be any recent FRs and it doesn't sound like the best run parlour judging by the posts in this thread!

Does anyone know what's happened with Sapphires and Wishes?

Website's are down and the phone number isn't working.

Does anyone know what's happened with Sapphires and Wishes?

Website's are down and the phone number isn't working.

might it have something to do with a post on here about a place which was shut down in wycombe after which the sgt said something along the lines of "this type activity will not be tolerated in Wycombe" and "they would welcome any info to help closes such places in wycombe"

I see they've got another website:

http://www.sapphiresofwatford.com/

Has anyone visited either their Watford or Wycombe parlour recently? As I quite like the look of Francesca but there don't appear to be any recent FRs and it doesn't sound like the best run parlour judging by the posts in this thread!

I've seen Franchesca a few times and had enjoyable punts every time. She's at Lacey's and Playgirls in Camberley as well.