JLovesExotic

Brazilian parlours in London?

15 posts in this topic

Following a separate thread, I've got in the mood for a bit of Latina action and would love to find a nice Brazilian parlour in London to visit. I say a parlour as I like the opportunity to go in a pick from a selection of ladies. I used to visit one off Gray's Inn Road years ago and had some really good experiences there.

Can anyone help?

with the new law in place i'd be wary of brazilian places...

Excuse my ignorance but what law?

Look at the Leaglity sub forum on here.

Just had a look and I'm up to speed. Thanks for the advice.

May be I'll try an agency....

Just had a look and I'm up to speed. Thanks for the advice.

May be I'll try an agency....[/QUO

Try lilyfields they cater in south american girls

Thanks Martian.

Have you tried Paddington Girls? Any other recommendations?

Thanks Martian.

Have you tried Paddington Girls? Any other recommendations?

Never tried them before but if you go on acemassage most of the women in westlondon that are working from bayswater are brazilian but i have used lillyfields lately and they are very good but pricey, i would even say try craigslist type in brazilian in the erotic services section you will see a nice list.

Excuse my ignorance but what law?

Ah, well, another Naomi Campbell, who neither reads newspapers, nor watches TV news!

Brazil is not within the EU - even the people in Lunar House have not yet thought of having a quota for South American sex-workers. If you find your Brazilian staffed parlour, the "girls" (and you, presumably, hope that they are "girls" and not TVs??) are likely to have dodgy immigration problems, which might well lead to a visit from DI Kevin (in the Met district) or DCI Dave (in the City) accompanied by Immigration Heavies.

Although buying sex is not an offence, you will probably be arrested, may have your photo taken by a NotW photographer, and will be dragged off to the nick, while the plod suck their teeth, and try to frame you for "Paying for sexual services of a prostitute subjected to force etc" contrary to s53A of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (c. 42). They probably won't find the evidence they need, so they'll suggest that you accept a Caution, which I'm sure you will think a very good idea.

Then they'll release you, having first taken your dabs, mug shot and DNA.

I'm sure you won't find any difficulty in accounting to your wife, girl-friend or employer for the missing four or five hours in your day?

Lucky you!

Ah, well, another Naomi Campbell, who neither reads newspapers, nor watches TV news!

Brazil is not within the EU - even the people in Lunar House have not yet thought of having a quota for South American sex-workers. If you find your Brazilian staffed parlour, the "girls" (and you, presumably, hope that they are "girls" and not TVs??) are likely to have dodgy immigration problems, which might well lead to a visit from DI Kevin (in the Met district) or DCI Dave (in the City) accompanied by Immigration Heavies.

Although buying sex is not an offence, you will probably be arrested, may have your photo taken by a NotW photographer, and will be dragged off to the nick, while the plod suck their teeth, and try to frame you for "Paying for sexual services of a prostitute subjected to force etc" contrary to s53A of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (c. 42). They probably won't find the evidence they need, so they'll suggest that you accept a Caution, which I'm sure you will think a very good idea.

Then they'll release you, having first taken your dabs, mug shot and DNA.

I'm sure you won't find any difficulty in accounting to your wife, girl-friend or employer for the missing four or five hours in your day?

Lucky you!

THANK YOU very much for the scare mongering much appreciated:confused:

Scare mongering? I don't think so! If the OP was giving you the opportunity to "mention" a particular parlour, and I've queered your pitch, I'm sorry.

The OP, however, presented himself as being completely unaware of the current law-based attack on the oldest profession. Anyone that unaware is very likely to walk face first into a police publicity stunt.

If a parlour holds itself out as being staffed entirely or substantially by non-EU citizens, I think that there is every chance that when they have nothing better to do, the Police and Immigration Service are going to mount a raid, in the reasonable hope that they'll find at least a couple of people who have no right to work or even be in the UK, and the Police will dream of finding someone who they can fit into "paying for sex with a woman subject to force, etc.," and if they frighten a punter sufficiently, they may be able to get him to sign for a caution, even if the evidence (which they do need) that the woman actually had been subject to force, coercion or deception, is thin to non-existant, so that they can score points, and the Super can get his bonus, for target fullfillment.

And, as I suggested, the punter will be released within for four or five hours without charge, but, if he is as naive as the OP presents himself as being, possibly cautioned, and therefore with a Police record.

Scare mongering? No, honestly. I still maintain that sticking to British born ladies over 30 is bullet proof, and if you extend your net to EU ladies, then you are fairly safe, but given that quite a few Romanian and other EE girls do seem to get tricked onto the game, only fairly!

Quite a lot of Brazilians here have Italian passports through Italian patriality & so are EU citizens. Others have Portuguese passports on a similar basis.

lol this guy is the biggest scaremongerer in the soho thread! check out some of his posts if you dont beleive me! lol

there are loads of brazilian girls in w2 area, aswell as gloucester road and kensington, get the loot magazine or look up vivastreet.com. craigslist is too dodgy from what ive heard.

Quite a lot of Brazilians here have Italian passports through Italian patriality & so are EU citizens. Others have Portuguese passports on a similar basis.

Thank you its obvious you know what your talking about thanks for clearing this issue:) most of the girls are here legally but there are a few that might be here illegally but that is a minor few.

lol this guy is the biggest scaremongerer in the soho thread! check out some of his posts if you dont beleive me! lol

there are loads of brazilian girls in w2 area, aswell as gloucester road and kensington, get the loot magazine or look up vivastreet.com. craigslist is too dodgy from what ive heard.

No i was stating the facts since i work in soho and my points have been proven to be correct.