akanostromo

incall vs. outcall for ladies who do both

7 posts in this topic

Was talking to an agency owner and lamenting that, as she only provides outcall, I can only book her excellent ladies when I have a home alone time and therefore I have missed many good ladies that have have been an gone while I had no opportuity.

She said she had set up outcall for a while but that she found that, in general, dealing with clients who want incall much more difficult than outcall clients. Many had an attitude on the phone that left her thinking "if that is what he is like with me, what will he be like with my girls?"

So are the incall and outcall clientele different and is the incidence of dubious callers different?

In my limited experience not at all. I prefer outcalls as it is taking me away from my residential area and limiting the possibility of being found out, but I also like incalls as I am in my own environment and feel more relaxed. Either way I've never met anyone yet who's attitude was bad or disburbing in any way. Maybe I've just been lucky.

never found much difference in attitude but to be honest prefer my own envoiroment or a hotel room for tour incalls

I don't really have a preferance for either. Incalls I get to relax in my own environment, Outcalls are a suprise every time.

The only difference I have noticed, is that outcall clients tend to book longer appointments :P

I definitely prefer in-calls, but this is simply because as the other ladies have said, I am more comfortable and feel safer in my own place, also cuts out the hectic travelling around.

I have never noticed a difference in in vs out-call men though.

I spent about 9yrs being outcall only, save a few tours here and there and loved it - nothing gave me so much pleasure as putting my finger over the spyhole of the hotel door after knocking on it, knowing the client was standing there dreading what he could be opening the door to. :D

Never expecting to offer incall I was a bit apprehensive at first, the bed changes, tidying up, people in my space and me have to 'get rid' if needs be as opposed to just an easy option of being able to walk away if I wanted/needed to but it has worked out really well. I can have my own things there, no need to cart around bags of outfits, refreshments always on hand (it's amazing how some clients on an outcall don't have the common courtesy to offer even a drink of water) and enjoy providing a different experience I suppose.

Doing incall also allows me to see a client who would have normally expected me to visit his home - single men I have no qualms with but I never felt easy about invading the space of a significant other whilst she was on holiday, or at work. They may whinge at first when I say 'at my place', but they come to see the benefits.

The men I've found to be very similar and don't really have any downsides as far as timewasters but then I think marketing and promotion can be the biggest contributors to timewasters and twats. :P