Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kruger7

Nikola tantric masseuse (Edinburgh)

10 posts in this topic

Listed on the other site as

TANTRIC WITH NIKOLA

Just wondering if she is still active in Edinburgh, as no FRs done for quite a while.

Listed on the other site as

TANTRIC WITH NIKOLA

Just wondering if she is still active in Edinburgh, as no FRs done for quite a while.

I think she returned to Brazil a few months ago and, as far as I know, hasn't come back. She hasn't logged into her profile Over There since June and she used to check it pretty much daily in the past.

I think she returned to Brazil a few months ago and, as far as I know, hasn't come back. She hasn't logged into her profile Over There since June and she used to check it pretty much daily in the past.

Ah damn :o , never mind. Thanks for the info.

didn't expect it, but she replied to my question and did not mention being away. Although, profile says "Accessing From:Brazil"....

Managed to make a booking, and nice enough girls, but... Those reviewers on that other site must have funny definitions of "pretty" and "amazing curvy body". Now, I am not exactly Mr Universe, but, to be fair, I am the one paying. I found that she was very plain looking facially, and also overweight, with an unsightly belly ( and probably a bit older than what she says), so to be honest, would not go again. Although it was a good massage.

Hi there, I am Nikola and still in Scotland. In Edinburgh until Saturday the 15th of October.

Hey lovers of Tantric, I am in Scotland, here is my home. Please for those looking for me......please type TANTRIC WITH NIKOLA on GOOGLE then you can see where I am.

I cannot leave much more info here. cheers. TANTRIC WITH NIKOLA

Nikola XX

Two words.

Don't bother.

Nikola's sevice is overpriced and underwhelming Rushed service (barely got 2/3 of my hour) and a fairly nothing massage - albeit with a very skilful HR. Kruger7 is harsh but accurate with his description.

I am sure you saw other girl!!! The guys that come to see me, ALWAYS stay the FULL time with me, never less than what they payed for!!

Probably was another girl using my name, as I had the same problem before. Watch out!!!!

Nikola