SirMarjAlot

Rio De Janerio Report June 2010

5 posts in this topic

Flew to Rio with TAM airlines from London Heathrow in June 2010, just short of £600. My first visit to Rio, Brazil and the continent of South America. Originally planning to stay in a beach front apartment with Gringo management but read more bad than good about this agency so went down the girl friendly hotel route and stayed at the Atlantico Copacabana hotel on Siqueria Campos. Good choice, and good location for around $100 a night.

I had a few months to research the place and try and get a list of venues to visit. I compiled my Rio Mongering hotspots map. This was going to be the post club Help era and reports were the mongering in Rio was on the decline. I intended to make my first visit many years ago in 2002 when my mongering career first began but the fear of crime always put me off. For me, on the ground there, this did not materialise, I found it surprisingly safe to walk around, although things could easy change in a split second if your in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Balcony

The main concentration of garotas now was to be found at the Balcony bar Leme end of Av Atlantico, this apparently has taken over from Atlantico Terracato and Club Help with the small Dolce Vita nightclub next door. Years ago this bar was apparently the lowest in the pecking order but things change.

On my first night in Rio I met two girls in Balcony and we went to a short-time love hotel for a threesome 2 minutes around the corner for 50R for 2 hours. For taking two girls it was 80R. The Lido love hotel was very clean and roomy. These two girls were good fun although CBJ. 100R each.

A few days later, late afternoon I meet a very curvacious black girl in the Balcony and it was round too the Lido love motel for more of the same. Very good sex session with Rosie for 150R.

A few nights later one of the garota de Balcony I meet from the first night introduces me to her friend a very sexy 23yo. Decided to take her back to the hotel and no problems signing her in. Once up in the room she was happy to stay all night for 200R. Some great sex sessions with her.

After trying the clubs one night and not scoring headed back to the Balcony to see what it was like after midnight, very busy while all the other bars along the Avenue were closed or empty. In fact Balcony really is the only show in town for meeting freelancer garota's. Three girls pounce on me in there, I like one but not the other two. They were getting their tits out in the bar and showing me their ass and pussy in the street, desperate for me to take all 3 of them into the Lido hotel, desperate for cash though.

I just take one back to the hotel, again 200R for TLN. Not such a good performer though, she initially wanted paying up front, she seemed a bit nervous unlike the ones before. But she relax and was ok to pay on exit. i guess mongers not want to pay her before because she not give good service.

On the day Brazil played their first match in the world cup again I watch the match at the Balcony, once kickoff the place was packed. I got friendly with a pretty maturer garota who chose to sit with me. After it was back to the hotel for another session, she wanted 300R for spending the afternoon and evening with me, but she left with 250R, she wanted to stay in contact, but im not interested, too expensive.

But I never failed to meet a girl I liked within a few minutes of arriving at the Balcony bar.

Whore Beach

Tried whore beach one day opposite the Orthon hotel, but this area is a bit of a tourist trap. Was introduced to a couple of very sexy girls but was not keen on dealing with the middle man and not so convienent without the beach side apartment.

Termas

My first Termas was Luomo on Siqueria Campos just up from my hotel. The price for entry was 60 Reals and for a 40 minute session with one of the garotas was 240 reals so 300 reals without drinks etc. Inside there were about 15 girls and I wanted to fuck them all. I take a Latino into the cabines and get a full on PSE with her. Afterwards spend some time in the bar and there was a couple of real young stunners in there with fantastic bundas, blondes blacks Latinas and Mulatos. Was intending to return here, a real nice laid back comfy place with some lovely girls.

Tried Monte Carlo Located just up from the Copacabana beach on Rua Hilario de Gouveia, was a Saturday night, told less girls working at the weekend. More girls inside than Luomo and more punters but not all top notch but still alot to choose from. Took a tall very curvacious black girl to the cabines for another PSE this one doing CIM. Price 70 reals admission, 170 reals for a 40 minutes session with one of the garotas, and then 70 reals for the room. Really enjoyed the saunas in here too.

Venture into Centro to try a Termas there, around a 100R cheaper here than Copacabana and many more Termas to choose from but the one to try is Quatro por Quatro 4x4 located at Rua Buenos Aires 44. Alot more busy in here plenty of girls to choose from I take a Latina too the cabines and she was very eager to please. The price - if I take girl before 5pm then entrance fee of 50 reals will be waived, the cost is 200 reals for 40 minutes including the cabine.

Clubs Boites

Tried these one night most are located in and around Avenue Princesa Isabel Leme end of Copacabana. Sensoo had some real stunners dancing was very comfy inside and seemed all above board, 50R entry which includes your first two drinks.

Next I tried Barbarellas, again 50R entrance fee first two drinks free. Not what i was expecting, this place is much bigger than the other joints but has definately seen better days which is probably true for much of the mongering scene around Copacabana. Mostly average girls inside fully dressed asking 400R Iv seen better 100R girls in the Balcony.

Next Pussycats no entrance fee but 15R a beer, bit empty inside but a few doable girls inside, I found the clubs to not really be to my liking even though of course its all about money we like to try and forget that at least for a while, ok, some get too carried away with this idea and think the girls really like them.

That kind of sums up my mongering experience in Rio. Enjoyed myself very much. June is low season but the weather was perfect, the beach was the best and the scenary fantastic. Good healthy food at the Kilo resturants. The people very warm and friendly. Shame i missed its heyday.

My Mongering Blog

My Rio YouTube Video

great report.

Thanks Fred, happy to share, hope it helps anyone who may be considering visiting the place. Although in decline from a mongering perspective well worth a visit and if you got the funds you can fuck yourself stupid with some very sexy girls, especially true in the Termas scene. Much like the FFK scene in Germany im told.

Thanks Fred, happy to share, hope it helps anyone who may be considering visiting the place. Although in decline from a mongering perspective well worth a visit and if you got the funds you can fuck yourself stupid with some very sexy girls, especially true in the Termas scene. Much like the FFK scene in Germany im told.

Have not been to South America yet but was in FKK (Oase) in Frankfurt two months ago and spent about 4 hours there. Oasis is the right name for it. It was even better that the last time I was there. Unfortunately could not manage more that 2 ladies. A very beautiful Polish girl and a Black girl. Both seemed to have no limit.

Love to see South America and have good friends there who have been inviting me to visit them for some time.