Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davie4fun

Nigeria

4 posts in this topic

I am soon re-visiting Nigeria (I used to work there in the 90's) The girls are all Naomi Campbell lookalikes - anyone else been there or intrested in going?

I worked there in the 80's and had a fantastic time with a going rate of ₦20 for an overnighter, but would be very careful now with HIV so prevalent.

I am soon re-visiting Nigeria (I used to work there in the 90's) The girls are all Naomi Campbell lookalikes - anyone else been there or intrested in going?

STD's are way more common in Africa than pretty much all other places in the world. The odds of WG's in Nigeria coming into contact with a HIV+ client is pretty much 90%. Something like 1 in 20 people have HIV in Nigeria so you can pretty much guess from that its a risk not worth taking

Not only are there the obvious and stated risks to health, Nigeria is the centre of the world's scams and syndicated crime, and any involvement at any level with these people is likely to result in loss of cash at best. The Nigerians that an outsider is likely to come into contact with are well educated, smiling, evil cunning scum and should be avoided at all costs. If this sounds racist, so be it. It's the truth.