DOCTORGOOSE

Colstomy Bags

7 posts in this topic

Do you WGs see guys with colostomy bags, I have to have for about 9 months and I find it embarrasing

Do you WGs see guys with colostomy bags, I have to have for about 9 months and I find it embarrasing

Some do and some don't. Just mention it when you first contact someone and I'll sure they'll let you know whether it will be a problem.

I think Highland Amanda has pretty much answered this for you. It really will be an individual thing and can't be answered on behalf of all wgs. I imagine it would be easier to conduct in your own place though, as if anything were to go wrong (burst bag) etc, then you have everything you need to sort it out swiftly, whereas if it happened at the girls home, it may be far more embarrassing for you.

I hope everything goes well for you x

I understand why you might find it embarrassing, but honestly there is no need to be.

I am sure there are many girls who would see you, and some who would decline. Don't be upset by those that decline, they are just being honest that it would bother them, and its best for you to know. As I am sure you will know, Colostomy's are one of those things that unless you know a bit about them, people often have a negative attitude to them. Its just a fact of life.

Just let the girl know, perhaps by email if you find it embarrassing. Or did you ever visit girls before you had one? If so, would you find it less embarrassing seeing a girl you already know?

Another thing to try is www.tlc-trust.org.uk. This site was designed to put disabled clients in touch with suitable working girls. However, the word disabled in no way describes yourself, and to be honest, I am not entirely sure their use of 'disabled' suits what they are trying to achieve - but that is an entirely different matter! Anyhow, the ladies that have signed up as part of the tlc trust have done so becuase disability doesnt bother them. I am sure many are used to seeing gents with Colostomy's as well as other conditions so you may find it easier to contact one of these ladies, as it won't come out of the blue for them.

Good luck in your search, I am sure it will be fruitful. Us WG's are quite human, and considering what some of us do/see in our normal civvie lives, a Colostomy really isn't a big deal for some of us.

Thank you all , I feel more confident already:D

Thank you all , I feel more confident already:D

I'm glad the other ladies have put your mind at rest! As they have said - just ask beforehand seemples! Good luck.

Heh, this tickled me, some men are strangers to soap and water between the butt crack, leaving what antipodeans call 'dags' (google is your friend)

DAG: noun 1a. (usually in the plural) a lump of matted wool and faeces hanging from the rear end of a sheep; b. such a lump cut from a sheep.

Nicely put away and contained is far more favourable to that sight and stench :)

S x