nit123esh

Visiting London-Blonde & Anal?

7 posts in this topic

Hi

I am new here and visiting London for the next fortnight. Google seems to bring up a fair few results for what I am looking for so I thought I'd ask people's opinions here instead. I am looking for a blonde, not older than 35 girl, max dress size 10, in Central London who offers anal. Money's no issue though would prefer it to be <£350. Who and at what agency would you guys recommend? The ones I have looked at so far are Catherine at BunniesOfLondon, Amanda at AnnasAngels and Samantha at Baccarat, but not sure about the quality from any of them due to the lack of reviews on this site.

Cheers

Nit

Used Annas Angels and would use them again, but their site says Amanda is away until further notice.

Bunnies of London have loads of reviews on here, havent used them myself.

Dont know Baccarat, seem like another EE London Agency (some of the girls are on the other agencies sites) , but this Samantha was around early last year for a while and was on my too see list. Think there was very few FR but was mostly good. Never got round to seeing her.

Alex as Max's. End of. :)

B

+1

Nobody better for a truly filthy PSE.

:)

+2

Max's is THE BEST in the area & Alex TOP DRAWER :-)

Cheers for the suggestions guys. I had a look at Alex's profile etc, seems like a rather intense PSE and since I am very new to punting(this is my 2nd time) not sure that's what I want to go for. Any suggestions for a bit milder GFE? I am willing to travel for a bit outside Central London if needed :)

It seems as if a number of agencies have 'cleaned up their act' and no longer seem to carry any girls who offer 'A' - though maybe I'm noticing this for the first time as I haven't often gone for the service - and the girls I know who have offered it in the past don't seem to be doing it any longer either.

If you are travelling down specially go for someone well reviewed to avoid disappointment. I'd recommend maxes over bunnies - as the girls there seem to be a little more open minded generally - I'd say go for Alex, a PSE can always tone things down, rather that than a girl with a million mood killing caveats to the appointment.