Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PunterH2O

Punters' age group in FRs

26 posts in this topic

Just a thought,

Having an option such as a drop down menu where the punter can select his age group i.e. 50 - 60. I think it would be quite useful in terms of getting a better idea of whether or not the WG in question would be the right one for you...

your thoughts...

I'm not sure if age is relevant, I look out for certain reporters whose FR's I've found informative, helpful & reliable, I'd wager their respective ages vary

I'm not sure if age is relevant, I look out for certain reporters whose FR's I've found informative, helpful & reliable, I'd wager their respective ages vary

I would tend to agree - having a common perspective can sometimes be age related. However, in my experience, punting is one area where that doesn't seem to apply as much (although I don't claim to have a huge experience of punting on the basis of specific FRs from particular individuals).

For a lot of punters age will probably not make much difference, but for those in my age group it could be useful. I am 70, so if I see a good report from another 70yo punter I will take notice. While many WGs are fine with men of all ages, some younger ones find it difficult to handle having sex with someone old enough to be their grandfather.

Recently I saw a 20yo girl who gave me one of the best punts I have ever had (http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99354). Other punters of my age could well be interested. I have put my age in the body of the report, but you have to read the report to find it. If my age were automatically displayed they would know my report was relevant to them.

I think it may sometimes help to have an idea whether the punter weriting the FR is of a similar age to yourself; and if you don't think it's relevant you can just ignore it - as long as it's there.

Just a thought,

Having an option such as a drop down menu where the punter can select his age group i.e. 50 - 60. I think it would be quite useful in terms of getting a better idea of whether or not the WG in question would be the right one for you...

your thoughts...

Would the same principles work with the punter as the punted, ie add 10 years?

S x

Seems fair enough as long as there is a 'decline to answer' option. Might be useful for some if not for me.

Surely many more have something to say... come on!

Surely many more have something to say... come on!

Come on:

Yes, why not ask for the colour of the punter's hair (inc., tick box for dyed).

This has to be one of the most pointless posts for a long time.

Ask yourself - does it matter?

Come on:

Yes, why not ask for the colour of the punter's hair (inc., tick box for dyed).

This has to be one of the most pointless posts for a long time.

Ask yourself - does it matter?

Where would you stop?

Why just age?........How about a full profile:eek:

........and then you get into the issues of anonynimity......which would lead to lies.

FR writers sometimes refer to their age anyway and you can get an idea as to their preferences once they have written two or more reports.......usually.

Well IMO this is something that would help give FRs more relevence for many. I sometimes read FRs and wonder about the age of the punter. An option like this could give an indication for others following on.

For those of you that think it makes no difference....fine, you're not going to lose anything are you?

For Mr XL, no you don't need a full profile and giving an age group is hardly going to give away your identity.

Scorchin, yes obviously to some people it does matter.

And Sabrina....LOL....but seriously we have no advantage to gain from falsifying our age.

So IMO a useful suggestion but as we approach 100,000 FRs perhaps G will feel he got it almost spot on from the start!

For those of you that think it makes no difference....fine, you're not going to lose anything are you?

For Mr XL, no you don't need a full profile and giving an age group is hardly going to give away your identity.

Scorchin, yes obviously to some people it does matter.

And Sabrina....LOL....but seriously we have no advantage to gain from falsifying our age.

So IMO a useful suggestion but as we approach 100,000 FRs perhaps G will feel he got it almost spot on from the start!

I actually think this is one of the best ideas to come from the board for some considerable time.

I think many men past the age of say 45 would be very interested in the age of a reviewer, as it may give them more of an insight into the reviewers chain of thought and expectations.

Each to their own of course but from my point of view, I think it is a brilliant idea.

As usual though you have those who choose to make jocular remarks rather than consider and comment on merit!

Simples

For a lot of punters age will probably not make much difference, but for those in my age group it could be useful. I am 70, so if I see a good report from another 70yo punter I will take notice. While many WGs are fine with men of all ages, some younger ones find it difficult to handle having sex with someone old enough to be their grandfather.

Recently I saw a 20yo girl who gave me one of the best punts I have ever had (http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99354). Other punters of my age could well be interested. I have put my age in the body of the report, but you have to read the report to find it. If my age were automatically displayed they would know my report was relevant to them.

70yrs old and still interested in sex!!!!

Personally I think it would be a fantastic feature to implement going forwards. As a young punter on several occasions discomfort has been expressed due to my age. Many women are not overly keen on seeing younger males for several reasons.

If one was able to predetermine whether a lady was comfortable seeing younger men, it would be very handy when it comes to selecting prospective service providers.

70yrs old and still interested in sex!!!!

Good Lord yes! I think you'll find there are quite a lot of us!

So... based on the comments thus far I think it is feature worth considering as long as there's an option to 'decline / --'.

thoughts...

Think about it, Every now and again there FRs where the WG is regarded as 'unenthusiastic'. It may very well be that she is in the wrong business or it may be that she doesn't feel confortable with the young / old punters. Why doesn't she say so on ber profile?, maybe because she isn't an indi and works in a parlour or agency...

I actually think this is one of the best ideas to come from the board for some considerable time.

Its good to see its good enough to get you posting again!, but I am of mind that it is another box to click that is going to be either unused, or used for false info.

I think its absurd and totally useless.

A really good idea in my opinion. If a wg can get a senior citizen hard etc its worth knowing. Even a complete sexual incompetent, and there are more than a few, can get a teenage boy to come.

A really good idea in my opinion. If a wg can get a senior citizen hard etc its worth knowing. Even a complete sexual incompetent, and there are more than a few, can get a teenage boy to come.

Just come back from a punt with a late 20/early 30 w.g. who just did that for me. I most certainly am a S.C. but the lady concerned (on whom I have already posted a favourable report) welcomed me with open arms (as well as other limbs!!). I got the impression that she likes the older guys like me - she thinks that we are far more respectful than the younger guys. Of course it may be that we are not so demanding as the younger guys and therefore not so much trouble!! I paid for an hour (£110), but she was in no hurry to kick me out and, in point of fact, I must have overrun my time by at least 15 minutes. Mind you the last 10 minutes was taken up having a good old chat - but that is what I like. She was telling me of all the "time wasters" that she gets (shame on some of you blokes). Why do some blokes do that? She is such a nice person too. We discussed the fact that we have a mutual trust and respect for each other - she won't "con" me and I most certainly wouldn't make an appointment and not turn up (unless of course there were extenuating circumstances.

You really need to come into the real world of punting. We are dealing with paid sex and WGs - and the age of the punter is of no relevance as long as he had a good f*ck and says so.

And of course punters will falsify their age - if only to make identification harder.

Just think of the rebuttals - Punter XXX gives his age as 35 - and every WG will come out saying that there was no way the hoary old git was less than

It is a murky world out there full of deceit and lies.

Real world of punting....or YOUR world of punting? If you think it's not relevant...fine. But it looks like many others agree that it could be relevant to them.

Falsify age to make identification harder? I'm 47 and live in Bristol....you got me now? The suggestion is just an age range anyway.

No big deal.

It is enormous interest to me what the age of the punter is when reading a review. It can explain and clarify so much. A glowing report done by a SC of a punt with a young WG makes great reading !:cool:

I don't think knowing the age of the punter would make too much difference to me, but knowing what age ranges a girl is willing to see would.

I'm in my early 50's and always ask the girl if she's ok with that. It would be far easier if sites like ** had an age range option or at the very least if every girl stated it in somewhere in her profile.

I'd like to know whether a WG accepts over-70s because I now hesitate to try punting again at age 72. And I'm not looking for 20-year-olds, who seem like children to me anyway. I like older, still glamorous women. What experiences have punters over 70 had, and what have WGs on this list thought of them? Or should retirement from punting be compulsory at 70?