SashaB

Impossible to Please or Just Unlucky

75 posts in this topic

http://punternet.com/frs/fr_search_results.php?mode=results&searchauth=on&soe3=1&authtext=mieko&sortorder=reports.num&button=Do+Search

Only found after his most recent negative report http://punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99373

So would you say he is really unlucky or impossible to please? I wouldnt count his one posative report as posative at all, sob into your pillow bad IMO.

Hah is one good report was totally negative in just about every way, recommend yes Return no

She was ok with fingers though 3 was too many apparently, fkin ass

S x

What a horrible person. Don't people like him realise how their reports can have an affect on a persons livelihood and how rude and uneccessary to say that he had to put the lady on her stomache because she was so ugly. If she was that bad, why did he go ahead with it?

I'm not liking him very much, it would be true to say :)

http://punternet.com/frs/fr_search_results.php?mode=results&searchauth=on&soe3=1&authtext=mieko&sortorder=reports.num&button=Do+Search

Only found after his most recent negative report http://punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99373

So would you say he is really unlucky or impossible to please? I wouldnt count his one posative report as posative at all, sob into your pillow bad IMO.

He shouldn't be punting. Period.

Or maybe he just reports his bad punts where the photos have been doctored and lie (he pressed the wrong button on his third FR!) so as to warn us unsuspecting punters. I would guess he sees a lot more ladies than the ones he's identified here.

I'm sure he's not a horrible person at all - probably takes flowers to his mum every weekend! :)

What a horrible person. Don't people like him realise how their reports can have an affect on a persons livelihood and how rude and uneccessary to say that he had to put the lady on her stomache because she was so ugly. If she was that bad, why did he go ahead with it?

I'm not liking him very much, it would be true to say :)

Live by the sword die by the sword.

Its only an opinion. Maybe she was ugly to him:eek:

Me thinks he may have a few issues but who knows.

You can't please all the people all of the time.

Sounds like an impossible person to please, he should give up punting. The reports do not paint a nice picture of him :)

I read that review, and thought that it was way over the top, and vindictive. There are ways of giving negative reviews without, out and out nastiness.

He possibly does only do reports for bad punts but even so there is nothing gentlemanly about his reports and does seem a little fussy.

He sounds a very nasty person, that women don't want to go near themselves..... shame the girls can't give us a report on him. :)

The reports do not paint a nice picture of him :)

OK, but we're not interested in him. We're interested in the girls he's seen and what he thought of them.

OK, but we're not interested in him. We're interested in the girls he's seen and what he thought of them.

Yes but if a person is over nasty and vindictive sounding in his reports then you cannot trust that what he is saying is accurate

Even his good report was still unfriendly sounding.

The guy has had four reports and 3 negs with one nasty pos, i wouldnt trust his fr.s

"had to lie her on her stomach because the face was so ugly"

I have to admit, I burst out laughing. That is harsh.

"had to lie her on her stomach because the face was so ugly"

I have to admit, I burst out laughing. That is harsh.

Me too, but I think the guy is totally out of line. If she had been that bad to look at, he could just of walked away from the outset...?

Yes but if a person is over nasty and vindictive sounding in his reports then you cannot trust that what he is saying is accurate

Its no different to if he was being nice. He gave his opinion, you don't have to like it for it to be accurate.

Or just too lazy to do his homework?

The whole point of the FR system is for us punters to research and, by doing so, reduce risk of crap encounters.

The corollary is that one feels obliged to post FR's, good or bad, so as to contribute to the body of knowledge for the benefit of others.

But what type of shit posts only the bad ones?

Wouldn't it be halarous if Punters got full reviews...Recommend...Welcome back...etc.

Its no different to if he was being nice. He gave his opinion, you don't have to like it for it to be accurate.

The fact that he could not even bring himself to be nice in the positive report shows that he cannot be a very nice person. You are correct, i dont have to like it for it to be accurate,but you cannot say that it is so your point is pointless.;)

I gave my opinion, you dont like it, oh well.xx

In his "positive" report I notice he says that "she had a cigarette after I popped. How do I explain the smell on my clothes?"

He sounds a bit wimpish to me. Even if he does have a significant other at home and there is a lingering smell of tobacco

surely he's got the imagination to explain that away.Sounds to me that he should leave punting well alone if he can't put up with minor issues. He could have always repaired to the bathroom while she smoked.

a man is entitled to his opinion.....made me smile as well - though manners cost nothing, even via the written word!

Why is Lou4fun the only WG speaking sense?

I read that review, and thought that it was way over the top, and vindictive. There are ways of giving negative reviews without, out and out nastiness.

Totally agree.

Why is Lou4fun the only WG speaking sense?

That is your opinion. I guess the rest of us are empathising with the wg. I can't have them written on me, so have no worry of reports like these, but if someone had, I would be mortified.

If someone thinks I'm unattractive then that is their opinion, but not necessarily a fact; Other people might find me attractive, so all he had to do is stop at the fact that she did not look at her pictures. For him to say she was so ugly he had to f**k her on her stomach is going too far and down right rude.

We are talking about a human being with feelings and not an object.

He also seems to have a tongue in his mouth. If he did not want the other girl to smoke, why did he not use that viper tongue to ask her to wait until after he left, instead of object to it on a FR? She was probably non the wiser that it irriated him until she read it in the report.

I just don't understand why he has to be so rude.