Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ttlover

Chicago - Massage and Hand Relief

6 posts in this topic

I'll be going to Chicago in a few weeks time. Wondering if anyone has any idea where to find massage + HR there? Looking for recommendations for establishments, independents or review and or advertisers web sites.

Also wondering what are the common terms for describing massage + HR over in the US, to help me with my research :)

Thanks anyone that can help.

P.S. Not sure where to post this, as it fits into both the 'rest of the world' and 'massage + HR' sections - so I'm posting in both. Feel free to remove one of the threads if in the wrong place.

Look for massage places - most big cities have a number of them. Try local newspapers.

Most often anything up to FS is available if you negotiate carefully.

Thanks for your advice scorchin. I guess the only problem searching for massage is how can you be sure that they offer extra's.

Thanks for your advice scorchin. I guess the only problem searching for massage is how can you be sure that they offer extra's.

You can't but in countless trips to major US cities I don't think I have ever guessed wrong.

OK, it takes time with a visual inspection needed but once inside 'you can tell.'

I'll be going to Chicago in a few weeks time. Wondering if anyone has any idea where to find massage + HR there? Looking for recommendations for establishments, independents or review and or advertisers web sites.

Also wondering what are the common terms for describing massage + HR over in the US, to help me with my research ;)

Thanks anyone that can help.

P.S. Not sure where to post this, as it fits into both the 'rest of the world' and 'massage + HR' sections - so I'm posting in both. Feel free to remove one of the threads if in the wrong place.

This should get you started...

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/