Guest MadamBeckysKittens

Showering within your appointment time

51 posts in this topic

A guy booked one of my ladies and turned up 3/4 of an hour early and played dumb to the fact he was early. No problem we have a room and the lady is free I tell him. The lady then comes into me and states the man isnt very happy because he wants to take a shower and then for the time to begin.

I went into see him and basically he wasnt happy he had to take a shower in the 1/2 hour time he booked his words "i'm not prepared to pay for myself to take a shower". I said ok that is fine on this occasion, we are quiet at the moment, we have the room available but unfortunately next time you visited us you would need to take a shower in the time you booked or maybe book for 3/4 instead of 1/2. He then said I was up the road last week (I presume he meant other MK establishments) and I wasnt happy the girl only saw me for 15 minutes out of the 1/2 hour booked because I took a shower. I said all the establishments in Milton Keynes work this way so maybe you should stick to independents who possibly wouldnt mind or indeed check beforehand how an establishment works. I said no worries it is ok for today expecting him to ask me to send the lady back in. He then left anyway ????

I've now sat down and thought about it and I believe he turned up early to shower (he knew he was 3/4 of an hour early) and I'm wondering if he actually did intend to punt? Why leave after getting what he wanted?

I know this is how alot of places in MK operate but what about the other parts of the country. Guys what do you think is fair on this subject.

Linzi

I went to House of Divine in South ken a few times recently, and have been offered a shower before the appointment began, and again at the end, no charge.I also go to a parlour in Anerley, where a shower is part of the House special, but you pay an extra 10 pounds, so it varies from place to place.

In the Edinburgh parlours, I normally expect the booking time to start after the shower. In London Street, for example, you get a locker key when you come in, are shown around, and can take as much time as you like showering, using the sauna, drinking coffee, or going for a number two. The equivalent perhaps is once you pick a girl and she takes you to the room and then pops out for a couple of minutes for whatever. If she does pop out, it is normally literally two minutes. If it is more I would expect the booking to start when she gets back. Similarly, I don't expect the time it takes me to get dressed at the end of the booking to be part of my half hour. If I use the jacuzzi with her, that's different.

In Abacus, the shower facilities are in the room. Since I scrub before I go to a sauna (parlour), I only need a few minutes - maximum five - to shower at the venue. The lady will normally pop out while I do so. Most of the girls will count the booking time as starting from when they re-enter the room. I say absolute maximum five minutes for a shower, as I am also aware that time is money if they are busy. On one occasion an otherwise excellent lady called time at about 22/23 minutes into a half hour session and I reminded her that the booking started from when she came back in the room after my shower, not from when she showed me the room. She gracefully accepted the point.

One lady (the lovely Rachel, who has now moved to Paradise) once popped out to get her 'magic bullet' - I didn't count the seconds it took her to retrieve this, but the appointment was if anything generous.

The custom may vary from place to place. As the only English parlour I have even considered that is mentioned on here (I generally have plenty of options arranged through my own efforts or those of colleagues and friends) is House of Divine, I would welcome a clear statement from them on what the custom is there. At £60 for half an hour, together with generally excellent reports, I would keep it in mind if in Kensington. If the half hour is closer to twenty-five or twenty minutes I would probably reconsider.

I would have thought that in a brothel, the punter showers before the appointment.

It makes sense to encourage them to be nice and clean for the girls.

I would normally expect to be shown to the room and pay and then have a shower. This does not take long because I've showered just before I left home.

The normal practice is to then wait for about 5 to 15 minutes whilst the girl has a fag, finishes her takeaway, waits for Corrie or Eastenders to finish, have another fag, finishes her chat with the other girls then visits the bathroom to clean up on the way to the room.

During this time I'm straining to hear what the girls are saying about me (not that they ever are). I also turn off the DVD because I don't want to watch a DVD of a guy with a cock 3 times the size of mine. It's slightly offputting.

After about 15 minutes I'm so bored I even start to look for hidden cameras or microphones. Not that I've ever found any.

Only when the girl returns to the room do I expect the time to start.

A guy booked one of my ladies and turned up 3/4 of an hour early and played dumb to the fact he was early. No problem we have a room and the lady is free I tell him. The lady then comes into me and states the man isnt very happy because he wants to take a shower and then for the time to begin.

I went into see him and basically he wasnt happy he had to take a shower in the 1/2 hour time he booked his words "i'm not prepared to pay for myself to take a shower". I said ok that is fine on this occasion, we are quiet at the moment, we have the room available but unfortunately next time you visited us you would need to take a shower in the time you booked or maybe book for 3/4 instead of 1/2. He then said I was up the road last week (I presume he meant other MK establishments) and I wasnt happy the girl only saw me for 15 minutes out of the 1/2 hour booked because I took a shower. I said all the establishments in Milton Keynes work this way so maybe you should stick to independents who possibly wouldnt mind or indeed check beforehand how an establishment works. I said no worries it is ok for today expecting him to ask me to send the lady back in. He then left anyway ????

I've now sat down and thought about it and I believe he turned up early to shower (he knew he was 3/4 of an hour early) and I'm wondering if he actually did intend to punt? Why leave after getting what he wanted?

I know this is how alot of places in MK operate but what about the other parts of the country. Guys what do you think is fair on this subject.

Linzi

If you were going to give him extra time on that occasion to shower then I think the girl should have been told that first off.If she had been able to go back into the room with a smile and with the good news, then I'm sure he would have stayed for the punt. He could have been taken aside on the way out and had the policy for the future explained to him.

After having had an altercation with management brought in to deal with the situation,I think its understandable why his libido left him.

I would have thought that in a brothel, the punter showers before the appointment.

It makes sense to encourage them to be nice and clean for the girls.

Absolutely agree ! We hear time and time again of the problems faced by girls dealing with unclean punters. If necessary, a 30 min punt allocation should be 35 mins to allow for a shower if the guy cannot be offered a shower facility before his 30 min punt starts, particularly if it is house policy that the punter shower on the premises.

Yes i am shocked that a parlour wouldn't encourage a client to be nice and clean just before the booking especially in the summer when it is easy to get abit smelly even if you showered before travelling to the parlour.

I've always found showering to be outside the appointment time, such as in Manchester. Some places almost expect you to have a shower (fair enough).

FWIW.

The shower is usually in the room.

So, if the WG is in the room with you, you pay. If she isn't, you don't. Sometimes it's quite sexy to shower whilst someone talks or watches you.

In edinburgh you shower, then go to the lounge and pick a girl and go to the room. One or two girls take you to the room and dissappear for anything up to 10 minutes, but its very rare, there are clowns in every profession. At the end, you can shower in the room, or if your time is up shower in the communal areas. Well run places, the girl showers in front of you at the end. In the well known dump, they pull their clothes on again, without bothering.

the indies i have seen in mk or elsewhere have never counted taking a shower within the appointment time,the same has generally been true for the parlours i have visited in mk,although if you shared a shower with the lady of your choice i would expect that to be part of the appointment,especially if i had tammy or chloe in the shower with me:D:D:D

I had an appointment at a MK parlour a few weeks ago, the punt was also 30mins, I handed over the cash and asked to take a shower, the shower was upstairs, took me about 5mins, at the end of the appointment I realised this time was added on to the session time, I guess If a lady Is busy and has back to back bookings there Isn't the time for punters to take more time over their allotted booking.

FWIW.

The shower is usually in the room.

So, if the WG is in the room with you, you pay. If she isn't, you don't. Sometimes it's quite sexy to shower whilst someone talks or watches you.

I don't mind showering within the time, as it only takes 5mins if you've showered recently... or showering with the girl, as that can be quite fun... but someone sitting there watching you, I'd find quite off putting ;)

Well we are all humans and no matter how clean we are we all sweat, especially if a warm day.

Ladies moan rightly about smelly or unclean guys, so I would think any guy wanting to take a quick shower would be best for the ladies who are working at MBK and surely you want to make the environment as best for the girls as possible.

If a guy drives an hour to visit in a car say on a summers day of course he will sweat. If you are charging him for a shower I frankly think that is so bad because some may think well stuff that I'd stay smelly and take my fully booked time with the lady.

If you were saying the guy wanted to take a 30 minute bath and shave, fair enough, but a 2 minute shower?

Personally I'd have thought some parlours would give some grace on this as it is a comfort factor for the ladies, but certainly it is something I will check in future especially if visiting MK.

Why punish the girls and guy who has the best intentions for the sake of 5 minutes at most? What next, charging for taking a piss?

I have had many visits to MK establishments - pre and post HoD and can always say that the shower time did not eat into my appointment time. Why the hell should it unless the girl is in there showering me!!

You don't pay for the taxi until it has moved off with you in it?

Similarly, as a Chartered Accountant I don't charge unless I am doing something for the client.

I can't believe that anyone would count having a shower before or after the appointment as part of the time of the booking, it's just some spare time before and or after, I suppose if you are working to production line timings then fine, I wouldn't be happy offering that sort of service though.

Well we are all humans and no matter how clean we are we all sweat, especially if a warm day.

Ladies moan rightly about smelly or unclean guys, so I would think any guy wanting to take a quick shower would be best for the ladies who are working at MBK and surely you want to make the environment as best for the girls as possible.

If a guy drives an hour to visit in a car say on a summers day of course he will sweat. If you are charging him for a shower I frankly think that is so bad because some may think well stuff that I'd stay smelly and take my fully booked time with the lady.

If you were saying the guy wanted to take a 30 minute bath and shave, fair enough, but a 2 minute shower?

Personally I'd have thought some parlours would give some grace on this as it is a comfort factor for the ladies, but certainly it is something I will check in future especially if visiting MK.

Why punish the girls and guy who has the best intentions for the sake of 5 minutes at most? What next, charging for taking a piss?

Ok lets get real, In an ideal world every punter visiting a parlour would get as much time to shower and bathe before and after a punt, but we are talking about high volume parlours, not Indies, the reason why Divine and now the new parlours In MK have been so successful Is because the parlours have been busy, because the rates are low, and It attracts lots of punters, which In turn attracts quality ladies, the ladies are there to make good money, this means they will prefer to be busy. The appointments are booked back to back, when girl Is popular/busy so there usually Isn't 5-10min between punts, most punters wouldn't appreciate waiting 10+mins for his booked lady as she's busy scrubbing her last punters back lol.

Some punter I'm sure think they're are the ladies one and only client, If some of the ladies wanted a quiet life they would stay In London and charge £200+ a hour. :cool:

Ok lets get real, In an ideal world every punter visiting a parlour would get as much time to shower and bathe before and after a punt, but we are talking about high volume parlours, not Indies, the reason why Divine and now the new parlours In MK have been so successful Is because the parlours have been busy, because the rates are low, and It attracts lots of punters, which In turn attracts quality ladies, the ladies are there to make good money, this means they will prefer to be busy. The appointments are booked back to back, when girl Is popular/busy so there usually Isn't 5-10min between punts, most punters wouldn't appreciate waiting 10+mins for his booked lady as she's busy scrubbing her last punters back lol.

Some punter I'm sure think they're are the ladies one and only client, If some of the ladies wanted a quiet life they would stay In London and charge £200+ a hour. :cool:

I'm sure none of my clients think they are the only person I see, I'm also pretty sure that a lot of them would'nt want to go home to their wives / partners smelling like they'd just been having sex for the last hour or so.

Been to Madam Becks and the other associated parlours in Milton Keynes many times. This has never been a problem for me. I usually turn up about 5 mins early and have my shower and time has always started when the girl comes into the room, usually just after I've finished drying myself. Admitedly the room has always been available and I get undressed in the room and finish drying myself in the room (freeing up the bathroom for anyone else).

I appreciate that on an extremely busy day things could be a bit different, but the whole point of having a booking system is you know when your appointment starts and finishes. If I turn up on time and the girl is "running late" I expect to get my full 30 mins/45 mins / hour and ALWAYS have.

Turning up 45 mins early is somewhat taking the ****. It's as unprofessional as the girl being 45 mins late. Play the game and get your just rewards.

I strongly believe that having a shower before and after the punt should be 'outside' of the booked time. As long as this does not stretch into a 15 min shower on each end. Never has this issue at an MK establishments I have visited.

Ideally, having a 5min 'prep' time should be factored into the establishments timing and not part of the punting time. However, if you have an hour or more appointment then taking 5 mins to wash etc shouldn't be an issue. Even 5 mins in a 30min punt isn't the end of the world but clearly it'll be better if you had 30mins as opposed to 25. You can always ask the lady to 'assist' you and therefore not 'waste' the 5 mins. A lot (most Oriental) girls offer this and it's a nice start to the appointment :(

Some punter I'm sure think they're are the ladies one and only client, If some of the ladies wanted a quiet life they would stay In London and charge £200+ a hour. :(

Very true J x

I strongly believe that having a shower before and after the punt should be 'outside' of the booked time. As long as this does not stretch into a 15 min shower on each end. Never has this issue at an MK establishments I have visited.

Sircumsized If the client were to shower outside of the given time in a parlour- there would be clients bumping into each other all over the show!

clients complaining because the girl is running late etc,.. it is a nice thought- but when you run on a tight schedule it is not going to happen that clients shower before/after out of the booking time as this is lack of consideration for anyone else apart from anything.

It annoy's me when a guy turns up 20/30 minutes early thinking he's time starts then, so he can have a longer booking but still pay the same rate- this is just blatently being cheeky and lack of respect for the girl in question.

As Jerboa quite rightly say's- successful parlours are busy because the rates are low, and a client wouldn't appreciate having to wait around for his appointement to start because the last client of the girl wants to faff around in the shower washing his back!! haha lol J :D:D xxx

Obviously I'm an independent working in a different environment, however as I often say it depends upon the circumstances. Guys are more than welcome to have a shower at my place, towels and unisex toiletries available both before as well as after the appointment. There can however be grey areas - for instance I was once approached by a chap on the other site, who expected showering fun before and afterwards i.e. both of us soaping each other, playing around etc not included in the appointment time. He named a lady he had seen and said she offered this, so thought it quite reasonable.

Call me suspicious but it appeared to me he wanted a longer booking without paying.

Unfortunately there are also a 'type' who will make shorter bookings, then try to spin out the freshening up(showering), getting dressed, tidied up and leaving process interspersing with just one more kiss/cuddle every 30 seconds or so. Whilst this is very flattering and I do like to close in a friendly and relaxed manner, it's not really fair on the lady. Most gents luckily are not like this, showing respect and as in many cases are off to resume their own day. Common sense, as in other things applies once again.

I know this thread is mostly about the parlour scene but thought I add the indie version.:(

I think 10 minutes either side of the booking should be set aside for showers. Far better than a smelly customer.

as an indie i guess we have more time and can be a bit more flexiable

I allow for showering time outside of the appointment itself in a way that i dosnt really take out any of my time

i account for at the end of the appointment so that while he is showering im cleaning up the bedroom changing bedsheets and refreshing everthing ect

if he wants an shower at the begining then its no big deal either my shower is quite small anyway so no way is anyone gonna spend ages in there unless they are into small tight spaces :(

but i agree with Strawberry though some guys will try to take the piss and extend a shorter appointment through showering for ages both at the end and at the begining making a 30min appointment and hour