nd1969

Lighthearted thread designed to create fun/banter!

47 posts in this topic

A silly one but i think we all need a laugh at the moment.

So again lying in bed thinking about a scenario.....need to get some thoughts on this.

picture the scenario -Pump bingo!!

If i was to hypothetically hire 2 girls for a one hour session at same time and

the objective being once i am aroused they sit on top and shag me for say 20 strokes each and then alternate until i cum. The one that wins gets 250 quid and the one that loses gets 50 quid.

As a WG would you if you "win".. split the proceeds with the other girl or would you keep it to yourself??

I believe its called a zero sum game!!!.. and yes i do work for a bank

:cool:

So again lying in bed thinking about a scenario.....need to get some thoughts on this.

the objective being once i am aroused they sit on top and shag me for say 20 strokes each and then alternate until i cum. The one that wins gets 250 quid and the one that loses gets 50 quid.

As a WG would you if you "win".. split the proceeds with the other girl or would you keep it to yourself??

:(

ND, I really think you have too much time on your hands sometimes!! Bless!

Obviously hypothetically, as no girl would ever do it, I would split the cash depending on the other girl! If she was nice i would split, if she wasnt I would keep it all for me!

But then hypothetically, you wouldn't need another girl if you had me! :D:D:D

If this is what you call providing information and promoting punting go find another board. This sort of thread is a total waste of time and ought to ne removed by the Mods.

See the rules about trolling.

If this is what you call providing information and promoting punting go find another board. This sort of thread is a total waste of time and ought to ne removed by the Mods.

It's just a light hearted post. Your post is more representative of trolling.

It's just a light hearted post. Your post is more representative of trolling.

Yes definitely a light hearted post trying to get a bit of banter going! (like the boards were a few weeks ago) Maybe we should advertise Pump Bingo Amanda!

I am wondering what other games we could advertise now..

Scorchin - a reformed character I see!

Few things, there is a report button, so use it as you see fit rather than telling the mods how to do their jobs. Secondly, this post has already got past the mods as ND is a probationary member.

Well, different to twister I guess, but I dont think the old folks down at the Bingo hall would be too thrilled at the new format. :D

Kind of OT, but wouldn't you need to change the condom on each switch?

Which means cumming might take a while....

Yes definitely a light hearted post trying to get a bit of banter going! (like the boards were a few weeks ago) Maybe we should advertise Pump Bingo Amanda!

I am wondering what other games we could advertise now..

:(:D

Lady Marmalade Parties could have a "Snatch raffle extravaganza"

:D:D

Lady Marmalade Parties could have a "Snatch raffle extravaganza"

Now I am wondering how a beetle drive could work....:(:eek::D

Now I am wondering how a beetle drive could work....:(:eek::D

6 = Vaginal sex

5 = Oral

4 = Anal

3 = Boobies!!

2 = Hand job

1 = Foot job

That is wrong on so many levels :D:D

This is a lighthearted post designed to bring a bit of fun back in here. Your post should have been locked before it got going.

On to the op,s question i would pool the cash with the looser and split it 50 50 as she would still have put in as much effort as me. If she was an attention diva though and had tried to hog the attention and the cock then i wouldnt lol.xx

Yes they exist, yes i met one or two.xx

Even better....

Two blokes, one WG. Whoever is the poorest shag has to pay for both. WGs verdict is final.

Even better....

Two blokes, one WG. Whoever is the poorest shag has to pay for both. WGs verdict is final.

I'll tell you where I am on this. I'd like to declare myself out.

This is a lighthearted post designed to bring a bit of fun back in here. Your post should have been locked before it got going.

I see no problem with this thread, but to be honest can see no reason why Scorchin's thread from yesterday can't also exist in a mature community.

6 = Vaginal sex

5 = Oral

4 = Anal

3 = Boobies!!

2 = Hand job

1 = Foot job

That is wrong on so many levels :D:D

Three boobies? :D You mean like this?

OP. My friend and I would make you cry if you tried that with us :(

Iagree, i thought yesterdays thread that got locked, was providing healthy debate both ways.

I have re-named this thread in the hopes that it will set the minds of some members at rest.

zero-sum game eh?? okay, short euro/dollar :(

I have re-named this thread in the hopes that it will set the minds of some members at rest.

Great idea. There was never any place to have light hearted banter without going off topic!

zero-sum game eh?? okay, short euro/dollar :(

If we're doing banking themes too, can we have something based on cable? or the ftse at the end of the day?

Well, different to twister I guess, but I dont think the old folks down at the Bingo hall would be too thrilled at the new format. :(

Kind of OT, but wouldn't you need to change the condom on each switch?

Which means cumming might take a while....

I suppose to avoid the need for a condom switch an alternative game could be played with a hand job with the girls allowed ten strokes each. Of course, who goes first could be decided by tossing a coin----or something;)

A long time ago, probably before AIDS, our highly reputable tabloid press reported a party game that they said was played by Brazilian teenagers. It's a variant of musical chairs. The boys sit in the centre while the girls dance round. When the music stops, each girl tries to grab a boy, get him up (if he isn't already) and straddle him. As soon as a boy comes, he is "out" and the music starts again. It was presumably all done bareback, but I'm sure it could be adapted for Lady Marmalade parties if the condom problem could be sorted.

Why are you such a grouch Scorchin :(

He doesn't claim it is providing information etc; I doubt if posting it entails crippling bandwidth charges; you don't have to read it, and, who the heck are you to be telling him, or anyone else for that matter, to find another board -unless, (in light of your post yesterday about now being in a minority): yourself?

Better to save your ire for scammers.

firstly thank you mod for posting thread, maybe i do have much time on my hands though!!!

secondly i never thought about the multiple condom scenario, suppose you could do a pass the parcel/pump bingo combo!!!

thirdly ... scorchin you are a bit grumpy... if all the threads were serious no one would read them!

If we're doing banking themes too, can we have something based on cable? or the ftse at the end of the day?

cable = sterling/dollar for those unawares :(

I very rarely trade the daily ftse...but I am short the December Dax :D

I see no problem with this thread, but to be honest can see no reason why Scorchin's thread from yesterday can't also exist in a mature community.

The reason being that it was a deliberatley inflammatory thread and anyone with a dot of maturity would not deliberately try to stir up trouble for no reason, especially with the amount of aggro that has been on here lately.

I also have no issue with this thread, i was pleased to see it here so i am assuming the first comment was not for me.xx