nesspunter

highland news inverness

21 posts in this topic

the local rag is exposing punternet this week talking about field reports ,also talking about the other site what a shower this paper is .

Had a look on the website and couldn't find anything, do you have a link :( x x

I would love to compose an insightful post about this, but at the moment, the only thing that comes to mind is:

Oh Bollocks! :(

Had a look on the website and couldn't find anything, do you have a link :( x x

There's nothing on there yet, just the usual "Only in this week's HN" headline, followed by "Sex for sale on city tour dates"

the local rag is exposing punternet this week talking about field reports ,also talking about the other site what a shower this paper is .

Have you seen a copy of it then?

A most informative "news paper"! With all the inventive ladies about eager to pander to our twisted etc., etc., I am surprised that no WG offers the "Miss wet T-Shirt in a wheelie-bin" fetish!

It was nice that the accused had a set of steps to help the girls up and into the bin, and that he always stood by with a helping hand in case one of them might slip.

But, no, I see nothing of Laura on screen. Must go and get a paper copy today.

Work took me to Invergordon and environs many times. Roamed from Tain to Dingwall looking for entertainment and once altering reality with the local whiskies became a non option, spent a lot of time in the ship's gym.

Often wondered what in hell the locals did for fun!

A most informative "news paper"! With all the inventive ladies about eager to pander to our twisted etc., etc., I am surprised that no WG offers the "Miss wet T-Shirt in a wheelie-bin" fetish!

It was nice that the accused had a set of steps to help the girls up and into the bin, and that he always stood by with a helping hand in case one of them might slip.

But, no, I see nothing of Laura on screen. Must go and get a paper copy today.

I'd be very grateful for a quick call later ?

I am in Carlisle and have no chance of getting a paper copy and I want to make sure of fair representation.

Thanks xx ( as always ;) )

I wonder, does this paper have a 'services' page where they take money from ladies offering services? If so the word 'hypocrit' springs to mind.

The Barrow evening news(or whatever the newspaper is called) ran a similar type of story last year, possibly inspired by the HH speach.

Claimed there were x number of ladies in South Cumbria - their numbers seemed to be based not on current but historical, cumulative data. Never mind and do keep up!

I wonder, does this paper have a 'services' page where they take money from ladies offering services? If so the word 'hypocrit' springs to mind.

;) You can't advertise that sort of thing up here! What would the Wee Frees say? ;)

I'd be very grateful for a quick call later ?

I am in Carlisle and have no chance of getting a paper copy and I want to make sure of fair representation.

Thanks xx ( as always ;) )

I'll be popping out for a copy as soon as I can... Expect a call ;)

Iwish the Mearns Leader would do an article about all the sexual service providers in Kincardineshire! ;);)

I'll be popping out for a copy as soon as I can... Expect a call ;)

The most recent report on the web-site is dated two days ago! I suppose they want to sell the bloody thing before posting it for free?

Yup. I have a copy of it now. You couldn't pay for advertising like that. It's crackin' ;)

Yup. I have a copy of it now. You couldn't pay for advertising like that. It's crackin' ;)

Mmmmm! But it isn't up on their web version! I wonder whether they have (just) enough intelligence to realise that if they posted it, sad perverts like me might use the information contained therein to make contact with, er, you, with a view to carrying out vile acts on you etc., etc.,?

Off the OT but I did note a story re ATM fraud in Inverness.

Compare with this and This

Check that ATM when you draw the cash for a punt

Remarkably similar aren't they? The Romanian Mafia at work?

Anyway, I'll get my paper copy tomorrow - the mule train doesn't get to my neck of the woods till Friday, I learned!

I have had the article read back to me now, it's what I said verbatim, so I must say I'm pleasantly surprised and pleased by the journalistic endeavours of the HN. ;)

I'm quite sure there are many Mothers who post here who would love the opportunity to spend just fifteen minutes with the accused and a wheelie bin full of water, I know I would. ;)

And what (modest, retiring) Laura didn't mention is that her article occupies most of the front page of this prestigeous (sp?) newspaper and overflows to page two! Amazingly it is a factual article without any spite, twist or condescension that I can see.

Having just invested in a new Kodak "All-in-One" printer, I can offer to email a scanned copy to anyone who wants one! PM me with an e-mail address.