punterman2000

heavyhanded handjobs

26 posts in this topic

A woman I was with performed a handjob like she was trying to stip bark of a tree, it was painful for sometime after. I went along with it as she was a lot more experienced than me and didn't want to offend her! Has anyone had this problem and how can you word politely without ruining the vibe:-) ??

A woman I was with performed a handjob like she was trying to stip bark of a tree, it was painful for sometime after. I went along with it as she was a lot more experienced than me and didn't want to offend her! Has anyone had this problem and how can you word politely without ruining the vibe:-) ??

Just tell her to slow it down. Don't go along with it if it hurts or she might snap it off! When in this sityation I tend to say "Easy, Easy, slow slower... thats better".

Every man is different and likes it done in their own way. An experienced wg, would be mindful of your reaction and should be willing to listen to your voice if not your body. Always tell us what you want or if you need us to slow down. It's your experience and you should get what you want from it.

Surely the one of the hallmarks of experience is to tactfully find out, or indeed even know from the type of body language and sexual signals, what a guy likes and how to apply it.;)

I think some Ladies think hard and fast is better and might get you to orgasm quicker; however I find the opposite is true, a slower smoother action does it for me;)

As other posters have said ask her politely to slow down and be a bit softer, if she's as experienced as you say she will be fine with that.

Also imagine a Lady who performs hand jobs like that giving reverse anal:eek:;):D:D

I have a question for the OP ...

While doing this handjob, how much time was left in the appointment?

I find that while things start off very slow and sensual, near the end of an appointment, things get a bit frantic. This might be because you are both lost in the moment or its her knowing things need to be winding down fairly soon, which is why I asked the question.

That said, as people have mentioned, its not a crime to ask for things to be done faster/slower or harder/more gently, to suit your own tastes, and I dont think a lady has ever taken offense when I asked for the tempo to change in either direction. While most ladies will read the signals, they cant mind-read, so a little verbal helps everyone get on the same page.

What bugs me is that some of the less experienced ladies don't know there is a difference when wanking an uncircumcised cock as to a circumcised one.

On a few occasions I've had to tell them / show them that on a circumcised cock you start with an up-stroke, not an OUCH !!! , down-stroke.

The best thing to do is be open and tell the WG that she is hurting or doing it wrong, that's the only way you are going to get the best out of the visit, ;)

I think, sorry love but that hurts would have done the trick, if not a swift, ok lovey let go of the cock please surely would have got her attention.

Perhaps she has noticed that when a guy wanks himself then they quite often do it rather hard and fast.

What bugs me is that some of the less experienced ladies don't know there is a difference when wanking an uncircumcised cock as to a circumcised one.

On a few occasions I've had to tell them / show them that on a circumcised cock you start with an up-stroke, not an OUCH !!! , down-stroke.

Perhaps they were from the US? I only say this bc for the first time ever I have had to get use to 98% of my guys not being cut, so it could simply be from a lack of experience.

That said, as people have mentioned, its not a crime to ask for things to be done faster/slower or harder/more gently, to suit your own tastes, and I dont think a lady has ever taken offense when I asked for the tempo to change in either direction. While most ladies will read the signals, they cant mind-read, so a little verbal helps everyone get on the same page.What bugs me is that some of the less experienced ladies don't know there is a difference when wanking an uncircumcised cock as to a circumcised one.On a few occasions I've had to tell them / show them that on a circumcised cock you start with an up-stroke, not an OUCH !!! , down-stroke. Perhaps they were from the US? I only say this bc for the first time ever I have had to get use to 98% of my guys not being cut, so it could simply be from a lack of experience.

You will always get the best from a visit if you let the girl know how you like things before you see her or before you start, the girls that are good will listen and do it exactly the way you like it.

Shelly

You will always get the best from a visit if you let the girl know how you like things before you see her or before you start, the girls that are good will listen and do it exactly the way you like it.

Shelly

Absolutely. There is no mystery here. If the lady's technique is not to the punter's liking then all he has to do is tell her what he likes. Why would she be offended --- its only sex ( of sorts ) !

Had a rough experience a few weeks back at one of the chinese places in S W London.

I did tell her to slow down which she did but even then it wasn't a sexy experience - later found out it was her first day doing sensual massage so I guess she was not very experienced.

It made me realise that most of these girls don't get any sensual massage training course - they just throw themselves into it to earn some easy money

Often when you go back months later their technique has improved immeasurably

All you can do is tell her to slow down until she gets it right. Better, closer, warmer... and that's it! :rolleyes:

Well lubed up and performed slowly works for me.

Had a rough experience a few weeks back at one of the chinese places in S W London.

I did tell her to slow down which she did but even then it wasn't a sexy experience - later found out it was her first day doing sensual massage so I guess she was not very experienced.

It made me realise that most of these girls don't get any sensual massage training course - they just throw themselves into it to earn some easy money

Often when you go back months later their technique has improved immeasurably

You have a good excuse to go back then. Call it research :rolleyes:

Yes, as has been said a hand job will often come at the end of a booking (especially for those gents who seem to find it problematic to come with the condom on).

Aware that technique is therefore crucial at this point, I've got into the habit of light heartedly saying something along lines of "feel free to say harder, slower, softer whatever, as you're all different and I don't know unless you tell me".

Having said that, years ago I may not have had the assurance to say as much....looking back I couldn't even give a proper BJ before I was thirty and started in this trade - remember when an ex used to ask that I suck, I'd literally suck and turn blue in the face doing so :D

Every guy is different some guys like it hard others slow, if she was going to hard she wouldn't be offended with you asking her to go softer she wouldn't know unless you said.

I know if something isn't working for me i'd say something.

x

Every guy is different some guys like it hard others slow, if she was going to hard she wouldn't be offended with you asking her to go softer she wouldn't know unless you said.

I know if something isn't working for me i'd say something.

x

Absolutely the way to go Crystal. There's no mystic about this.I book quite a few B2B ladies and they all say that most guys like different techniques. Lets face it, when you are getting a HJ its pretty mechanical, so my preference is to talk the girl thru the key stages [ whilst looking at her straight in the eyes ! :D ]

Absolutely the way to go Crystal. There's no mystic about this.I book quite a few B2B ladies and they all say that most guys like different techniques. Lets face it, when you are getting a HJ its pretty mechanical, so my preference is to talk the girl thru the key stages [ whilst looking at her straight in the eyes ! :) ]

Perv!!! :D

I don't believe how you men have the audacity to moan and groan about a little bit of monkey choking.

From the greener side of the grass, I can tell you, Having ones clitoris rubbed over and over much like Bear Grills and Ray Mears during a two sticks fire lighting competition, a cak handed shuffle must be masturbatory heaven.

We can be sore for days after an attack. Your'e not playing the Cajun Banjo for goodness sake.

I don't believe how you men have the audacity to moan and groan about a little bit of monkey choking.

From the greener side of the grass, I can tell you, Having ones clitoris rubbed over and over much like Bear Grills and Ray Mears during a two sticks fire lighting competition, a cak handed shuffle must be masturbatory heaven.

We can be sore for days after an attack. Your'e not playing the Cajun Banjo for goodness sake.

So it does exist then....:D ?

I thought it might be an urban myth like the G' Spot.....:)

Next time ask her to give you HR like she is working a Pottery Wheel.... :cool:

many girls that charge £30 for 15 mins and similar low prices are more known for hard handjobs. they just want to get ride of you in 3 mins rather than 15