Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
romeo017

Fr 99405

10 posts in this topic

Jade at Debbies - are you sure? Sounds a bit vindictive to me - what do you think? Can Debbie comment at all as this is one of the best salons in London by far ........

Doesn't look vindictive in the slightest.

I agree. Can't see a lot wrong with it myself; certainly not vindictive - just a fair appraisal of what went on.

I second that!!

Jade at Debbies - are you sure? Sounds a bit vindictive to me - what do you think? Can Debbie comment at all as this is one of the best salons in London by far ........

Not at all vindictive. Fair and detailed report.

Ok - thank you for your comments - what a shame - one of my favourite haunts...........

One of mine too, but i go on a Friday, weekly, and have never had any problems.

What seems (or seemed) vindictive about the FR? Is it the refer to her looking like Jennifer Metcalfe AKA Mercedes McQueen from Hollyoaks?

Have you meet Jade? If so what are your thoughts on her.

Often visit Debbie's, seen most of the girls (all very good), but not had the pleasure of Jade.

The Fr does seem to suggest that the he did not seem to click with Jade, but previously saw Nina and it looks like suggests he had a good time with her.

So not all bad in my opinion.

Let me give you an example.

I have visited my favourite Italian restaurant for many years. The food was always first class like I imagine Debbie's place is judging by what I read.

I went there a few days ago and it was absolutely disgusting.

I saw it as a one off so will still go back. Again this is possibly what happened at Debbie's and am sure they will rectify it if the report is true.