Jazzy

Lap Top Parts

6 posts in this topic

Hello every one can i ask does anyone no where i could get some parts for my HP Laptop ? i have tried the well known auction shite but nothing!

You could try one of the computer fairs have a look for one near you,

http://www.computerfairs.com/

The ones I visit usualy have someone who will do repairs or can get parts, worth a try if you get stuck.

What is it you are actually after? Make and Model of unit may help, have tons of DELL but none HP sorry.

What is it you are actually after? Make and Model of unit may help, have tons of DELL but none HP sorry.

Its HP Businnes laptop and i am after a motherboard or looking for one with a smashed screen so i can swap myn over.

There was a place near Warrington that sold loads of spares for HP/Compaq laptops.

Also try ebay.com - the US version. I found a part on there to repair an old SLR camera that was n/a in UK.

Also try searching by part number. May also be helpful to locate a hardware maintenance manual first as that will give you the manufacturer's own description of the part.

I'd also ask on the forum at notebookreview.com. Someone can prolly help over there with places to look etc.

B