Bobby Vegas

Paris Soho Walkup Info

36 posts in this topic

Obviously she has glowing reports and I assume this is her http://www.thebunnylounge.co.uk/bambi.htm ?

Does she not work at TBL anymore?

I've never used a walkup and feel quite nervy about doing so. :) Closest thing to that I've done is Sandys in Manchester.

Do you have to buzz up first or just go up and on what floor is it on? I assume the door has some sort of identifying feature? I'd just hate to be knocking on the wrong door. :D

Also, what is the standard to tip the maid?

The best advice Is to follow the Soho walk-up thread, the guys there know the most about walk-ups and Paris. I wouldn't feel nervy about visiting a walk-up, most people don't take any notice, as the name says you just walk-up the stairs and ring the bell, not much confusion about wrong door, as the doors are well marked and front door from street Is wide open or ajar.

From my limited and exciting experience walkup doors are very clearly indicated and the majority of walkups

do not contain anything but working flats in them but as jerboa indicated there is a wealth of detailed information in Soho thread.

Obviously she has glowing reports and I assume this is her http://www.thebunnylounge.co.uk/bambi.htm ?

Does she not work at TBL anymore?

I've never used a walkup and feel quite nervy about doing so. :) Closest thing to that I've done is Sandys in Manchester.

Do you have to buzz up first or just go up and on what floor is it on? I assume the door has some sort of identifying feature? I'd just hate to be knocking on the wrong door. :D

Also, what is the standard to tip the maid?

Jerboa ,spotted her on the other site ,Ad....work.

look her up there in the London section, waltham Forest . Her user name is Paris 18.

I did phone and its now £70 per 1/2 hour .

she is a really lovely girl ,and you don't need the Walkup.

Just to clarify - she hasn't worked at the Old Compton Street walk up for some time.

I saw Paris at OCS last Monday - was supposed to be there last Thursday and/or Friday but wasn't for some reason. According to Paris (last week), she is definitely returning and is waiting for the boss to decide which days. I suggest that you keep trying or call them if you have the number.

Yes, Paris did work as Bambi, for 2 brief spells I believe, but it didn't work out.

Paris was also working from home and I did visit her there, but I'm not sure if this will still be an option if she returns to OCS full time (3 days per week hopefully, which will give everybody a chance).

Don't give up, it will be well worth it when you do catch up with her.

Jerboa ,spotted her on the other site ,Ad....work.

look her up there in the London section, waltham Forest . Her user name is Paris 18.

I did phone and its now £70 per 1/2 hour .

she is a really lovely girl ,and you don't need the Walkup.

So the figures she gives on the site are not applicable at the moment? Because I'd love to see her, yet trekking all the way out to Waltham Forest and forking out £100 for half an hour gives me pause.

£70 is the same as the Soho rate for 1/2 hour. I assume that, unlike Soho, home visits are not on offer for 10 minute sessions. I always go for min 1/2 hour anyway.

£70 is the same as the Soho rate for 1/2 hour. I assume that, unlike Soho, home visits are not on offer for 10 minute sessions. I always go for min 1/2 hour anyway.

When I looked at her site yesterday she was asking £200 for an hour and £100 for half an hour.

When I looked at her site yesterday she was asking £200 for an hour and £100 for half an hour.

Just ignore the above .

£70 for 1/2 hour .

I phoned and had it confirmed .just say you are an old Soho customer .

Straight from the lovely lady herself, just a few hours ago, OCS days this week are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Leave some for me!

So, not being a regular of hers I'd be paying the fully whack. I think I'll sit this one out.

How would she know that you weren't a regular ,with the No of dicks she sees every day ????

I punted with her only once and i told her iwas a regular ???

The girl is kind enough to offer you a discount and this is how you repay her? Nice.:eek:

She didn't offer me a discount . She or her maid said on the phone ,that it is £70 for 1/2 hour for everyone in Walthamforest,when i mentioned that i punted with her in Soho..

The £ 100 per 1/2hour is just a way for browsers on her site to purchase credits for her picture gallery . A lot of girls on the other site do it .

I was and still am one of her cheer leaders,but there is no way i would pay £100 for 1/2hour to punt with paris in Walthamforest ,when i can get one of the beauties in Kensington for £60 ,1/2 hour .

Since you seem to be very close to Paris ,perhaps you could advise her that sticking such prices £100 per 1/2 hour on her site is not a very good PR or marketing excercise.,and would put off a lot of potential punters .

She didn't offer me a discount . She or her maid said on the phone ,that it is £70 for 1/2 hour for everyone in Walthamforest,when i mentioned that i punted with her in Soho..

The £ 100 per 1/2hour is just a way for browsers on her site to purchase credits for her picture gallery . A lot of girls on the other site do it .

I was and still am one of her cheer leaders,but there is no way i would pay £100 for 1/2hour to punt with paris in Walthamforest ,when i can get one of the beauties in Kensington for £60 ,1/2 hour .

Since you seem to be very close to Paris ,perhaps you could advise her that sticking such prices £100 per 1/2 hour on her site is not a very good PR or marketing excercise.,and would put off a lot of potential punters .

£70 for 1/2 hour is not a discount for me ,but a price hike .

I paid £45 for 20 minutes when she was working in Soho ,and i tipped her Indian Maid £5,for being a really friendly meet and greet lady.

Now i gather from another poster that Paris is back working in Soho. at Soho prices .

Confusing isn;t it ?????

Paris is definitely back in Soho, same place, regular days will be Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I've just had the pleasure today - real pleasure.

Regarding prices, a girl can charge what she likes for home visits, but Soho is somewhat fixed by the competition. Prices in Soho start at £20/25 for a quickie so, if that's what you're looking for, go for it. As stated previously, I go for the half hour at £70, because I'm worth it.

Not really. She can charge what she wants when she works from her own premises. The point is sending strangers to her door and telling them to claim that they are her regulars is wrong. It would freak me out if someone turned up at my place claiming they'd seen me before when I knew thay hadn't. Hardly a nice way start to a punt.

I don't know what are you on about ????

I am not her pimp to send strangers to her door . the girl is advertising on the Fucking Forum for all to see all over the fucking world .

with her photos and her Phone no . Everyone one on the Soho Thread knows who Paris is ,and she does see a lot of punters in Soho ,cos she is very popoular .

We are here to advise each other as punters and would be punters . What is very wrong of you here ,is to come on this thread and give the wrong info about her prices .

Paris or any other girl can charge what they like .but i responded tp Mr Bloom when he queried the price .

I wasn't given a disount .i wasn't looking for one ,nor was i expecting

one .

So you shouldn't come on here claiming that £70 per 1/2 hor is a discont .

For the second time ,i was told that this is the price that everyone would be paying for her

incall in Walthamforest .

You seem to be a poster with very vested interest in her ,so why don't you answer her phone ,vet her would be punters ,and man the Door to keep away strangers .?????

The End ...

Paris is definitely back in Soho, same place, regular days will be Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I've just had the pleasure today - real pleasure.

Regarding prices, a girl can charge what she likes for home visits, but Soho is somewhat fixed by the competition. Prices in Soho start at £20/25 for a quickie so, if that's what you're looking for, go for it. As stated previously, I go for the half hour at £70, because I'm worth it.

Now all strangers know where to find Paris on the above days and how much to pay .

I don't know what are you on about ????

I am not her pimp to send strangers to her door . the girl is advertising on the Fucking Forum for all to see all over the FUCKING world .

with her photos and her Phone no . Everyone one on the Soho Thread knows who Paris is ,and she does see a lot of punters in Soho ,cos she is very popoular .

We are here to advise each other as punters and would be punters . What is very wrong of you here ,is to come on this thread and give the wrong info about her prices .

Paris or any other girl can charge what they like .but i responded tp Mr Bloom when he queried the price .

I wasn't given a disount .i wasn't looking for one ,nor was i expecting

one .

So you shouldn't come on here claiming that £70 per 1/2 hor is a discont .

For the second time ,i was told that this is the price that everyone would be paying for her

incall in Walthamforest .

You seem to be a poster with very vested interest in her ,so why don't you answer her phone ,vet her would be punters ,and man the Door to keep away strangers .?????

The End ...

What a nasty little post this is of yours :eek:

I really hope you have more manners in person then you do on this board. :eek::mad:

What a nasty little post this is of yours :eek:

I really hope you have more manners in person then you do on this board. :eek::mad:

Natasha . You should have read the previous posts before jumping into conclusions .

It does take a lot of dump ass replies to provoke me ........

I don't have a vested interest in her at all. It's simply the fact that I have been in a situation where I have felt unsafe at work so yes, it is something I feel strongly about. It's obvious from her ** page she wants to charge more for private visits and that is her right. I'm sure guys who are a bit nervous about going to a walk-up or perhaps want to book in advance for a specific time are happy to pay the premium. Now she is likely to face unfamiliar faces in her private residence claiming soho rates as "regulars". That would make most girls feel a bit unnerved. But hey what does that matter "with the amout of dicks she sees in a day".

OMG.......Just realised the importance of RTFF here .

I was responding to you thinking you are one of Paris punters .Just looked up your profile and realized that you are a female member of this board.

Being on this side of the Atlantic,i should have said that Paris sees a lot of COCKS in a SOHO day ,because she is very popular .

Lesson learned here , is to look up the profie of the poster before replying .

Paris or any other girl can charge what they like ,and the punter can pay what he wants to pay .(Its the Economy Stupid ).

Jamie, this is a forum to share information. As someone who saw Paris a few times in Soho, I was not aware that her Soho rates applied to her old customers.

She could always turn them away if shes uncomfortable at any point.

Can we close this thread please as I think that people are getting the wrong idea of Paris, who is a very honest girl that has selected this profession to both make some money, honestly, and provide a good service to all that want to use it. No hidden agenda, no complications, just an honest and very caring young lady who would be horrified to read some of the comments contained in this thread.

Can we close this thread please as I think that people are getting the wrong idea of Paris, who is a very honest girl that has selected this profession to both make some money, honestly, and provide a good service to all that want to use it. No hidden agenda, no complications, just an honest and very caring young lady who would be horrified to read some of the comments contained in this thread.

Well, let's not close the thread, but let's take Ray's advice and get rid of the silly nasty ill-humour, especially as it is so inappropriate to the cheerful and charming subject of the conversation.

Let's keep this corner of the playground open - as a shrine to Paris, who is in my top five WGs ever. And that, gentlemen, is a lot of WGs, in several countries, after a divorce nine years ago and a clearsighted decision to use all disposable income to 'make up for lost time'.

Over that period, there have been beautiful but cold Balts, friendly but lard-arsed Brazilians, cute but mute orientals... and many wonderful experiences, including my (sadly) only five or six times with Paris. Her good humour, versatility, friendly willingness, added to her exceptional physical beauty and astute choice of lingerie, make her an adornment to her profession.

I should add her intelligence: her role play as a schoolgirl for me has been superlative, and there are several conventional actresses elsewhere in the West End who couldn't hold a candle to Paris... as it were...

It's wonderful news that she has returned to Old Compton Street, let us use this thread to celebrate her presence there and report on the joys she provides. May her reign there be a long one - or at least, Dear God of Mongers, let it last until September 23rd and my next visit to London...

Just by co-incidence (or is it?) my current favourite WG, in the country where I live, is also a Romanian babe with a perfect body who has completely mastered the language and customs of her adopted home.