DirtyHarry

Hamburg

7 posts in this topic

Hi

A few of the lads are thinking of going Hamburg later this year but after reading the rip off stories am having second thoughts.

Are there any good brothels in Hamburg working visitings - we usually go to brothels where they have 5-10 girls to choose from.

Any advise would be welcome or if alternative destinations can be recommended would be appreciated.

Thanks

Harry...

I got ripped off from one of the girls on the street and ended up walking out even though I'd paid because all she would do is upsell.

Then I went into the authorised, demarcated zone which was fine but nothing on similar set ups in Amsterdam.

The best for me consistently over many years is Warsaw. Many work alone but there are also a number of places where you can go for a drink and choose a girl. Sorry, can't remember any names but all on the web. The quality of the local girls is very high and the prices, by UK standards, very good. Plus Warsaw is a good place to visit anyway, in my view.

Koos

I got ripped off from one of the girls on the street and ended up walking out even though I'd paid because all she would do is upsell.

Then I went into the authorised, demarcated zone which was fine but nothing on similar set ups in Amsterdam.

The best for me consistently over many years is Warsaw. Many work alone but there are also a number of places where you can go for a drink and choose a girl. Sorry, can't remember any names but all on the web. The quality of the local girls is very high and the prices, by UK standards, very good. Plus Warsaw is a good place to visit anyway, in my view.

Koos

street action is generally disallowed on this forum.

Yes there are many overpriced rip offs on the reeperbahn, similar to the Amsterdam tourist RLD, as Barrack said check out the ISG.

Koos

street action is generally disallowed on this forum.

The above post is another example though of why the discussion of street action abroad should not be treated the same way as street action in the UK.

Any information on other countries is invaluable and could save a punter money and more importantly allow him to punt safely knowing the pitfalls.

Perhaps Galahad could clarify his stance on discussions of street action abroad.

Hi

A few of the lads are thinking of going Hamburg later this year but after reading the rip off stories am having second thoughts.

Are there any good brothels in Hamburg working visitings - we usually go to brothels where they have 5-10 girls to choose from.

Any advise would be welcome or if alternative destinations can be recommended would be appreciated.

Thanks

Harry...

There are plenty of good places and ladies in Hamburg - but don