Ebony Pussy Lover

Erotica Parties, Surbiton

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone been yet?

The prices & girls look attractive but I have a feeling that they may be affiliated with Black Diamonds down the road who I have been a bit dissapointed with in the past.

Good question - been thinking the same myself as I'm reasonably local. Hopefully there will be some enlightening replies (apologies that this isnt).

Has anyone been yet?

The prices & girls look attractive but I have a feeling that they may be affiliated with Black Diamonds down the road who I have been a bit dissapointed with in the past.

Is that the place with mini in the wall? I've always had good service there, usually late at night.

Is that the place with mini in the wall? I've always had good service there, usually late at night.

I have only gone there a few times over the years. Usually late at night. I have never had a good experience and twice it has put me off visiting anywhere for a few weeks.

Luckily I have other places to go but if I am desperate and it's late, that's when I have been tempted.

I would be interested to know if they are branching out but would wait for a report before venturing in!

I see that they have cut down to two parties a week - probably not getting the attendances they expected. Has anyone been yet?

Hi - I'm planning on going this Wednesday. At the moment it's £60 so they are obviously trying to get some business. Nothing to lose and it's walking distance home!

Hi - I'm planning on going this Wednesday. At the moment it's £60 so they are obviously trying to get some business. Nothing to lose and it's walking distance home!

If you do , Please let us know .

thanks .

If you do , Please let us know .

thanks .

Or you could just drive through Surbiton on Wednesday afternoon, and stop the first guy that you see looks shagged out and who's walking funny! :lol:

Or you could just drive through Surbiton on Wednesday afternoon, and stop the first guy that you see looks shagged out and who's walking funny! :lol:

I think MORGAN had such a ball at Erotica Parties , that he decided to Set up base there .

He never logged in since he posted .

This is a good PR for E parties ,but not for Surbiton .

The parties stopped advertising just before I was planning on going. Looks like they didn't take off.