codemonkey

Who do some girls not like receiving oral?

91 posts in this topic

I've had this a couple of times on punts, and notice it occasionally on **. Surely as services rendered go, that's the easiest one of the lot! ;)

Is it because they consider that too personal; they save that for only their boyfriend?

Or a health concern of some sort?

Or do they think that THEY have something nasty they don't want us to catch? :eek:

Obviously the answer is it varies for every girl, but I'd be interested to hear the viewpoints of any girls on here that refuse reverse oral, if there are any?

careful....someone might think this is intrusive:rolleyes:

All I've done is ask a question.

This is by far the least chilled-out forum I've ever been involved with. If any girls don't want to answer, they don't need to, just move on to the next thread, nothing to see here!

jeez! :eek:

Some girls simply do not like it.. Like some men do not like BJ's.. YES REALLY!

^^^ wot she said ^^^

I have a female friend who says the idea of being licked 'down there' turns her stomach. Go figure, huh?

^^^ wot she said ^^^

I have a female friend who says the idea of being licked 'down there' turns her stomach. Go figure, huh?

Have you been speaking to Mrs BobJim?:eek:

Yes, and she says the reason she won't give you a BJ either is because your cock is far too big.

So it's not all bad news :eek:

Ihave to agree with Danish Pia, if it came down to a choice of giving or receiving, it would be giving every time

Interesting. Does anyone actually enjoy oral sex? I'm personally not a big fan of blowjobs myself, but *love* going down on a girl. More than anything in fact.

Interesting. Does anyone actually enjoy oral sex? I'm personally not a big fan of blowjobs myself, but *love* going down on a girl. More than anything in fact.

I think that you answer your own question...

I think that you answer your own question...

Not really. Whilst I'm not a big fan of them, it's no hardship and if advertising "no BJs" was going to lose me half of my potential customers (as I'm sure "no RO" does) then I wouldn't put it.

If a girl finds the idea of oral physically revolting, that's a different matter; all I said was that I'm "not a big fan".

Does anyone actually enjoy oral sex?

Yes.  ‏  ‏  ‏  

All of the posted reasons.

But I also think that women who feel disgust at themselves or shame figure highly in the "no reverse oral" group.

It's too personal, there's too much risk of orgasm and not being in control, It's in that area of themselves that is reserved in the private contract that they made with themselves.

Not all WGs are happy hookers.

Does anyone actually enjoy oral sex?

Yes! Hmmm... apparently this message is too short, but I have nothing else to say (makes a change!)

I've had this a couple of times on punts, and notice it occasionally on **. Surely as services rendered go, that's the easiest one of the lot! ;)

Is it because they consider that too personal; they save that for only their boyfriend?

Or do they think that THEY have something nasty they don't want us to catch? :eek:

Obviously the answer is it varies for every girl, but I'd be interested to hear the viewpoints of any girls on here that refuse reverse oral, if there are any?

Could it be simply because they don't like it?

Could it be some men think theyre great at it and a woman should explode as some ape is biting on her clitoris thinking shes enjoying it.

Honestly half the moans you think are pleasure are pain and discomfort.

I get Emails with the stock phrase ...I can breath through my ears!....... Like that is supposed to be the decider! Great stick your head down my toilet and see if you can get the toilet duck top out of the S bend for me.

Some girls simply don't like oral sex. Some find it boring after half an hour of two bog eyes staring at you over your Mount of Venus willing you to have an orgasm.

Let me tell you boys there are very few oral experts out there. Those that are are worth their weight in orgasmic throws.

Probably because some guys are crap at it and it can hurt, biting clitoris, stubble rash round delicate parts....

Done well amazing, done badly endured.

S x

Just to clarify, the girls that have refused it have refused without even letting me try - it's not that I made a mess of things for a few minutes and then got told to stop! :eek:

The last few girls I've been with (a lucky streak!) have all been squirters, and pretty heavy squirters at that! I think the reason most men love squirters is (as far as I know) it's a fairly good sign that your oral skills are up to the job :( I'm not pretending to be an oral king, I'm sure a lot of the praise I receive is lies, but squirters... you know where you are with them (I think!) ;)

As for oral sex, its only good manners to say hello and introduce yourself to everyone at the party. I have a hunch that many parlour customers, are married to women who dont do oral, so they find the idea of getting a bj dead exciting. Not me, and at 53 years of age, I am not wasting an orgasm in a girls mouth,especially as they spit it out as if it was sour yoghurt. However many parlour girls dont allow fingering, or kissing, so fanny licking is about all thats left on the menu. I have no real idea if I am any good at it, girls say I am, but they would say that wouldnt they?

Just to clarify, the girls that have refused it have refused without even letting me try - it's not that I made a mess of things for a few minutes and then got told to stop! :eek:

The last few girls I've been with (a lucky streak!) have all been squirters, and pretty heavy squirters at that! I think the reason most men love squirters is (as far as I know) it's a fairly good sign that your oral skills are up to the job :( I'm not pretending to be an oral king, I'm sure a lot of the praise I receive is lies, but squirters... you know where you are with them (I think!) ;)

I've just had a thought! (shocking!!)

A wg who sees several men a day would maybe find this more difficult than one who sees a couple a day or week. It can be quite abrasive and even if being done fairly gently the sexual organs become more and more sensitive with each session. Perhaps they are already feeling a little sore and know that extra stimulation would be painful, despite how gently you may do it?

It is a thought and a fair reason for why someone may wish to abstain from doing it.

I've never figured this one out either. Don't these girls realise that it's a perfect opportunity to re do their nails. :(

I am not wasting an orgasm in a girl's mouth, especially as they spit it out as if it was sour yoghurt.

I have the opposite view here. I am not wasting an orgasm cuming in a condom and then watching the condom removed and dumped into a plastic bag with the wet wipes and tissues, all destined for the rubbish bin. In the mouth is much hornier, she can swallow, it can ooze out of her mouth as you cum, you can DFK with it, after cuming she can let it run out of her mouth onto her boobs for you to give her a cum lubricated nipple massage whilst going down on her again. :eek:

However many parlour girls don't allow fingering, or kissing,

You need to visit Milton Keynes.

Back to the subject of RO. I couldn't imagine a punt without RO, in fact I would walk away. Mutual oral along with DFK is the making of a punt for me. Feeling a girl come during face sitting or both cuming during a 69. Ecstasy!!

I have to say each to their own on this one. Personally, I adore receiving oral. AS LONG as there is no stubble which can leave a rash and they have replacement batteries for their tongue! lol It's funny when they say they can breathe through their ears though Helen, yes. I would rather they declare they will be clean shaven when they arrive.

For me, it's also important that they respect the very sensitive bit of skin towards the back of the 'lady garden'. Not much hassle from a tongue, but if I may digress *just*a tad, it's more fingers that can cause extreme pain here. I struggle with being pounded and thumped by fingers, I much prefer it if it was gentle as opposed to trying to hang me up by a butchers hook!

The tongue is a soft object and I get the bit where they might not be good at it or your clitoris is one to give a tongue the runaround, but I can't admit to it being painful. (with exception to that stubble I mentioned!)

Just my input.

Abbie xxx

I have the opposite view here. I am not wasting an orgasm cuming in a condom and then watching the condom removed and dumped into a plastic bag with the wet wipes and tissues, all destined for the rubbish bin. In the mouth is much hornier, she can swallow, it can ooze out of her mouth as you cum, you can DFK with it, after cuming she can let it run out of her mouth onto her boobs for you to give her a cum lubricated nipple massage whilst going down on her again. :eek:

You need to visit Milton Keynes.

Back to the subject of RO. I couldn't imagine a punt without RO, in fact I would walk away. Mutual oral along with DFK is the making of a punt for me. Feeling a girl come during face sitting or both cuming during a 69. Ecstasy!!

Yes !!!!!!!!;):D:D:D

Probably because some guys are crap at it and it can hurt, biting clitoris, stubble rash round delicate parts....

I think that is a pretty good reason. Let's face it, it is a delicate area.

This is why I always have a close wet shave immediately before going to an appointment!