OldHastings

Punters Aged 70+

48 posts in this topic

Hesitant to start punting again at age 72, I wondered on another thread whether many WGs turn away punters that old. What experiences have WGs and punters aged 70+ had? I'm not interested in very young WGs anyway, preferring still glamorous older women. But should retirement from punting be compulsory at age 70?

I've clients of all ages from 18 to 80. Why retire? If the spring is still in your step, keep right on bouncing along!

Hesitant to start punting again at age 72, I wondered on another thread whether many WGs turn away punters that old. What experiences have WGs and punters aged 70+ had? I'm not interested in very young WGs anyway, preferring still glamorous older women. But should retirement from punting be compulsory at age 70?

Actually that really isn't true. I am by far in the minority with my preference for younger men. I believe most ladies would welcome you as long as you are clean, presentable and respectful, which it sounds like you are. Please don't let those other threads put you off.

I find that a large percentage of my clients are older men. At the minute I have two regulars in particular that are 74 one of which I see every Monday morning come rain, hail or shine I am sure that if you find the right girl you will have a wonderful time

Very glad to see the previous two posts from respected members here. I am only a few years away from 70 and broke out in a cold sweat at the thought of my punting coming to an end before my life does:D

Hello OldHastings!

I am 25 and my 74 year old client is my favourite! Respectful, gentle, friendly, experienced and completely lovely. And he always manages it twice in an hour :eek:

Much prefer him to some 20-something whippersnapper who just frantically rubs me raw and disappears out of the door without so much as a smile.

Hello OldHastings!

I am 25 and my 74 year old client is my favourite! Respectful, gentle, friendly, experienced and completely lovely. And he always manages it twice in an hour :eek:

Much prefer him to some 20-something whippersnapper who just frantically rubs me raw and disappears out of the door without so much as a smile.

This is the thing that rubs me up the wrong way a bit. I'm not having a go at your in particular Cleo as it is a view that is often voiced on here, but it is a good example of it.

I don't understand why younger guys have to be put down, just because you are happy to see or even prefer older gents? I know plenty of young guys who are tender and gentle and respectful and don't disappear out the door with out a smile. Why do young guys always get portrayed in this way on here? Isn't it enough just to say that your favourite punter is 74 for the reasons given?

This is the thing that rubs me up the wrong way a bit.

I don't understand why younger guys have to be put down, just because you are happy to see or even prefer older gents? I know plenty of young guys who are tender and gentle and respectful and don't disappear out the door with out a smile. Why do young guys always get portrayed in this way on here? Isn't it enough just to say that your favourite punter is 74 for the reasons given?

Young guys get portrayed as brash because that is how a large number of WGs describe them. They do so on the board and they do so when I ask about other clients when I visit a WG. Almost always young guys are described as of the wham bang type.

Ask most mature men what they were like in their youth and they will admit to being the in-and-out type, and back to a pint.

Very glad to see the previous two posts from respected members here. I am only a few years away from 70 and broke out in a cold sweat at the thought of my punting coming to an end before my life does:D

I'm working on both ending concurrently. I like things to end with a bang.

Life is for enjoying and there are very few things that can better a nice punt.

Young guys get portrayed as brash because that is how a large number of WGs describe them. They do so on the board and they do so when I ask about other clients when I visit a WG. Almost always young guys are described as of the wham bang type.

Ask most mature men what they were like in their youth and they will admit to being the in-and-out type, and back to a pint.

Ummm... Scorchin I know that is how they are described, which is my complaint. My point is that it is unfair to put them all in one box. I can not believe that my experiences are so different to everyone elses. I've met many men in their 20s and they have all been lovely and not at all as described, in the same way as I have met guys in their 30s and 40s.

Maybe it is due to the fact that they have to work harder to get the money in which to see me, so they value the experience, but they just don't do the wham bham thing and back to a pint.

Ummm... Scorchin I know that is how they are described, which is my complaint. My point is that it is unfair to put them all in one box. I can not believe that my experiences are so different to everyone elses. I've met many men in their 20s and they have all been lovely and not at all as described, in the same way as I have met guys in their 30s and 40s.

Maybe it is due to the fact that they have to work harder to get the money in which to see me, so they value the experience, but they just don't do the wham bham thing and back to a pint.

There are some respectable, polite and good punters betwen 20 and 80 and some who are not.

Generally the younger the brasher - and that is a total generalisation.

As I understand it you don't go for older men - a pity, you are missing a lot of good loving. Maybe I will come visit and convince you.

I have several clients in their 70s. Personally it's younger men that make me feel more nervous although I would say by experience that the number of TW, or scary guys is pretty even across all ages - just that their attitudes and approaches are more closely linked.

No I don't think it should be made compulsory. I'm almost certain some 70 year olds have a painting of themselves in the attic which they dare not look at!. The Dorian Greyesque old codger is the last bastion of the true Gentleman. He may no longer be an Addonis and he may wander about my apartment block knocking on doors and telling the occupants hes back from the war and looking for " his Mary" who's run off with a G.I. but at the end of the day he should be allowed a bit of fun. I certainly don't have a thing about coffin dodgers but I do have respect for them and would accomodate an older healthy guy as long as 1, he can get up my stairs under his own power ( metal hip accepted as own power) and 2. He hasnt wee'd himself on the way up.

Just get on with enjoying yourself H.

No I don't think it should be made compulsory. I'm almost certain some 70 year olds have a painting of themselves in the attic which they dare not look at!. The Dorian Greyesque old codger is the last bastion of the true Gentleman. He may no longer be an Addonis and he may wander about my apartment block knocking on doors and telling the occupants hes back from the war and looking for " his Mary" who's run off with a G.I. but at the end of the day he should be allowed a bit of fun. I certainly don't have a thing about coffin dodgers but I do have respect for them and would accomodate an older healthy guy as long as 1, he can get up my stairs under his own power ( metal hip accepted as own power) and 2. He hasnt wee'd himself on the way up.

Just get on with enjoying yourself H.

The OP said he's 72, not 100!

The OP said he's 72, not 100!

And I said 70.

And I said 70.

So you'd be talking about those 70 year olds who fought in the war when they were under 5, then?

So you'd be talking about those 70 year olds who fought in the war when they were under 5, then?

LOL did I say which war? Besides a pisstake doenst have to be accurate !

LOL did I say which war? Besides a pisstake doenst have to be accurate !

the reference to GIs was a bit of a giveaway...

Could it be true that there is in fact nothing wrong with younger punters as far as manners go but that they are somewhat more active and demanding than someone who is 70+. The question is whether 70+ is easier work and therefore easier money and is that why some WGs prefer them?

Could it be true that there is in fact nothing wrong with younger punters as far as manners go but that they are somewhat more active and demanding than someone who is 70+. The question is whether 70+ is easier work and therefore easier money and is that why some WGs prefer them?

It is a possibility, but I would hate to speculate, as I haven't met anyone over the age of 59 yet. Perhaps someone else would like to answer that?

I see guys of all ages and bad attitude CAN cut across all age groups .

70+ guys ? Hells bells some of them are far hornier than 20's+ !

Like older ladies ,they KNOW how to have fun and make it fun for me too!! 70+ isnt old i have cleints in their 80's and they are stiil fun and lovely to be with

Age is just a number after your name ... its doesnt matter !

It would be a help if women would put on their websites whether they don't want to see men over say 50 or whatever, although I appreciate that in these tough times any punter is probably worth having. I wouldn't want to see anyone who was really struggling with dealing with an old codger like me!

Thank you for the replies that are arriving. In response to concerns expressed, I have to admit that walkups are out because of the Zimmer.

I liked the reference to us oldies by Miss Jones as coffin dodgers. Shouldn't we be thinking about the state of our souls rather than crumpet? Instead, as the country song says, the girls all get prettier at closing time.

As long as you feel like playing, carry on playing, turning 70 doesn't mean you have to stop enjoying yourself.