Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trolley

Does anyone try something just to try something?

23 posts in this topic

General question: my tastes are pretty (very) vanilla. Basically, FK, personal and reverse oral. I've done a few two-girls over the years (almost all entirely forgettable) and that's about it. But every now and then, reading the options available on a website, I think "should I try that?", be it anal, watersports, MMF, another two-girl, or whatever, simply just to do it. I can't say I've ever felt the need or real desire to push my boundaries but on the basis of "you don't know if you don't try", should I be daring?

More to the point, do others ever partake of a service just for the reason above? Has anyone who's done this become a devotee of said new service, not having expected to be particularly moved in the first place. And ladies, if I decided to do something new, which service would you recommend was worth trying? For instance, is there any particular "non-standard" offering (as above) that you enjoy giving?

General question: my tastes are pretty (very) vanilla. Basically, FK, personal and reverse oral. I've done a few two-girls over the years (almost all entirely forgettable) and that's about it. But every now and then, reading the options available on a website, I think "should I try that?", be it anal, watersports, MMF, another two-girl, or whatever, simply just to do it. I can't say I've ever felt the need or real desire to push my boundaries but on the basis of "you don't know if you don't try", should I be daring?

More to the point, do others ever partake of a service just for the reason above? Has anyone who's done this become a devotee of said new service, not having expected to be particularly moved in the first place. And ladies, if I decided to do something new, which service would you recommend was worth trying? For instance, is there any particular "non-standard" offering (as above) that you enjoy giving?

Well, I've tried all of the non-vanilla services you mention above, and I have to say that although it's nice to treat yourself occasionally to Eggs Benedict for breakfast, there's nowt as tasty as quality bread with a nice bit of best butter.

I imagine a classic service for box ticking for many is anal, and a complete no no for others.

I have done various of the services you refer to but while one or two I would do when the opportunity arose, at the lady's request or suggestion basically, I doubt I will pay for them again.

But boxes not ticked include MMF and I think I can live without that as I don't think it's worth it for me for the organisation, possible awkwardness, doubt about the lady's comfort etc nd that sort of thing.

Possibly starting to wind down now so many years after my initial

£2 10shilling punt.

Until I started punting, I hada very vanilla sex life. In general I like to try new things (not a philosophy shared by Mrs BobJim). I enjoy going to a particularly adventurous lady. Amongst the things I have tried that I did intend to are incorporating chocolate into sex play, rimming - giving and receiving, anal (giving and receiving), watersports (receiving), snowballing. Some I enjoy some I'm ambivalent about. I enjoy her enthusiasm that she shows in doing those things I'm less bothered about.

Not really. I have recieved anal (strap on) and given it because I have had a desire to do so.

I think it's quite nice to get a bit adventurous during a booking, especially if they're open to suggestions and you know they'll enjoy it, may it be new positions or just messing around. It's when you know what's happening and what's going to happen next, and in the next five minutes.....etc etc, well surely there should be a little more excitement :eek:

Slightly away from what you meant, I get the occasional guy who books me 'because I've never been with a really big girl'.

It's unsettling, to be honest. I spend the whole appointment wondering if he's thinking 'Oh dear, now I know I don't like it....' :eek:

Slightly away from what you meant, I get the occasional guy who books me 'because I've never been with a really big girl'.

It's unsettling, to be honest. I spend the whole appointment wondering if he's thinking 'Oh dear, now I know I don't like it....' :eek:

The truth will out.

I wouldn't take it too personally. If it's any consolation, when I was in my teens and 20s, I only tended to fancy fairly stereotypical slim/busty ladies. However, once in my 30s I started to be really interested in extremely busty/BBW. It took me a while to pluck up the courage to go and see a BBW but absolutely loved the experience and ever since then, the majority of WGs I've seen have been 'big' girls. Not all the guys who see you wanting to try something different will find they necessarily like it but I'm sure a lot will :eek:

Thankyou.

No-one has ever said 'God, I wish I hadn't done that' - in fact they've all been very complimentary! It's just a bit nerve-wracking at the time.

Deep throat over the edge of the bed. Tried it years ago with a partner but decided to try it with one of my ladies. Didn't enjoy it really.

Anal, only ever did this once with my wife years ago, not inclined to try with any of my Ladies.

Facials, cumming over her tongue, snowballing, I enjoy these with a variety of ladies, never with my wife.

One pleasure I had years ago is to lick my own cum out of a pussy but this would imply bareback, so i won't be trying that!

Haha bum rape excluded, as long as it's all consented why not, nothing like living in the moment, things don't always have to be so structured and predictable. Saying that I won't be suprising anyone with my latex gloves.

Sort of similar - I tried black WGs and Asian WGs simply because I wanted to know if they were different from white WGs.

The answer was no, everyone was just as lovely.

Mrs Lurcio is pretty vanilla (3 position, BJ) - she describes me as far more experimental than she is and so with WGs and friends I have explored prostate massage, anal both ways, CP and sensual massage (my favourite). I have tried to introduce some of these into my home sex life with some degree of success but not to the same degree of course.

I have tried a lot of things in my punting life and quite often the best pushing of my boundaries have happen on the spur of the moment, some of my favourite surprise enjoyments (i.e. ones I would never have asked for) include:

Rimming - receiving, oh my where are you putting that tongue.

Anal - receiving (giving has been a bit of a disappointment), I'll never forget the first time, amazing girl with cheeky glint in her eye "let me use my new toy"...."on me? Ok"

Being slapped in the face by the lady whilst being ridden cowgirl - petite young girl, this was such a turn on.

Spanking

toe sucking - giving, amazing how many girls this sends wild, even if they don't want it to, not even sure how this happened the first time.

However I have to say I like to push my boundaries with the type of ladies I have seen and can honestly say I find all sizes and ages of women sexy. But again most new experiences are not planned.

Don't try this at home!!!

I recall reading in Forum magazine in the late 70s: chap would get his girlfriend to cut a small incision in his scrotum, then insert a straw and blow his bollocks up.......

Hate to think of the effect and don't suggest asking yuor favourite SP to do this?

...good to try new things every now and then. My

personal philosphy is that as long as its between man and woman pretty much anything goes...but not scat or pain!

Ive tried prostate massage and strapon, and if done correctly, these can end with amazing orgasms!

Snowballing can be fun too, but ive got to feel very 'horned up' for that lol!

Sensual domination and tie n tease can be heavenly if done by a proper 'mistress' depending on what level of 'strictness' suits you. I like mild stuff...and please, no pain lol!

You'll never know what floats your boat until you launch it.... :cool:

Nik

go see Chelsea at Fingertips next time any of you fellas (or girls) are in Madchester......she'll insist you push them boundaries till they ping right back and slap ya bollux so hard you wont be able to touch the missus for a fortnight - and you wont have any choice in the matter -

she once even drank a glass of piss that had been sitting on the shelf since before my session even began - a true exponent of the bizarre!

She's great.........:cool:

I've tried most things, but anal play with a large butt plug or strap on has to be my favourite.

Recently started having an urge to try Watersports, and finally made a booking to try this. It was quite strange having a sexy girl squat over me in a bath and let go. I have say that the experience did nothing for me, but I was pleased that I had given it a go.

A whole new perspective to a blow job!

There are things (e.g. scat; giving or receiving severe injury) that I can't ever imagine trying.

But I'd certainly try most things if I thought it was a turn on for the lady... the pleasure and excitement is "contagious". Examples?? Tried (and enjoyed) food sex, sploshing, and rimming... all down to be subtly directed by nefarious women, rather than being something I longed to do.

how you every gonna know if you like it or not if you dont give it a go, the worse is your never do it again lol. I do alot of strap-on and the guys tel me its the best orgasim ever. Watersports are amazing, that lovely warm feeling mmmmm