Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
th681

1st time advice

8 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm new to these boards and was just wondering if you could share some advise for a first timer...

I'm 22 and have only had sex three times in my life (the last being two years ago), I always find it soo nerve racking trying to meet new women that I've finally decided to give punting ago to maybe help my confidence grow... (plus the sound of my housemate's and his gf's bedposts banging all night is driving me f**king mad).

I've booked a young lady for an hour at her place (i've checked her recommendations and all are positive), obviously I know to turn up being clean, polite and friendly but are there any punting faux pas I should do/not do before, during, or after?

(P.S. sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere numerous times...)

Hi

I'm new to these boards and was just wondering if you could share some advise for a first timer...

I'm 22 and have only had sex three times in my life (the last being two years ago), I always find it soo nerve racking trying to meet new women that I've finally decided to give punting ago to maybe help my confidence grow... (plus the sound of my housemate's and his gf's bedposts banging all night is driving me f**king mad).

I've booked a young lady for an hour at her place (i've checked her recommendations and all are positive), obviously I know to turn up being clean, polite and friendly but are there any punting faux pas I should do/not do before, during, or after?

(P.S. sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere numerous times...)

Dont ask her personal questions - like

Why do you do this? Are you married? Does your partner know you do this?

None of this is your business. Keep it lighthearted. Respect her limits. If she says she doesnt do a service you may suggest then she doesnt do that service.

Dont worry if you are nervous - all the ladies see first timers - let her know you are nervous - if she offers you a drink be polite and take it - have a chat before you start proceedings.

Dont grope her when you enter her flat. Just go with the flow. If she offers you a shower my advice is to take it even if your are ALREADY SCRUBBED UP.

Dont fall in love with her or try to save her - she doesnt need either.

Have fun - that is what you are paying for.

As long as you are clean, polite and have the right money in your pocket, you'll be fine.

Don't forget your penis and some money.

As others have said, be clean and polite but be ready to shower again! Have money ready...I always preferred to have in envelope rather than just hand over wad. Small gift (flowers, wine, chocolate) can help break ice. As first timer, go with her flow. Worked for me, and had most incredible time (I think she liked fact had first time punter). Once have confidence, will be more ready to make requests on subsequent punts.

i find farting whilst getting a bj is a big no no!!

seriously. dont be afraid to ask her what you want beforehand as it avoids disapointment during the apointment

enjoy

All of the above but really just :

Relax, be yourself, let loose,enjoy yourself and dont try too hard (youre paying her after all)