Irgendeiner

Today's "Dangerous Punter" warning!

15 posts in this topic

Reading today's account of a WG in a Soho walk up being beaten up (with her maid) raped and robbed is horrifying. It would be (slightly) comforting if it could be confirmed that the Police have been alerted, and have put their WG harassing games on hold, while they actually hunt the criminals.

The fact that neither the attackers nor their victim were British is irrelevant.

The investment put into criminalising (among others) SashaB in the most thickly CCTVd country in the world, could be better spent.

The fact that neither the attackers nor their victim were British is irrelevant.

I'm not so sure about that!, although the fact that the victims were WG's is absolutley relevant. Had this happend in say a Hairdresses in Surbiton then I'm sure the reaction would have been very different?

The police are only human. They see this kind of thing day in and day out. They see it all the time and its nothing new. They become hardened to it and not the least bit shocked. Low life on low life scum on scum its all the same to them. As the authorities see it one problem is causing problems for another problem. Its not really a society problem, its a sub society problem.

If it were to happen to white English godfearing taxpaying folks in a good area there would be a shock factor. Things would move quickly to address it.

In a vice laden den of iniquity that is Soho these things are expected and taken in stride

If it spills out into the great and the good then they might think about putting resourses into it.

Until then theyll spend money appeasing the 2.5 familys and the outraged blue rinsed brigade who demand an end to "Illegal" prostitution.

You know how the public think......and so do the police accountants.

The investment put into criminalising (among others) SashaB in the most thickly CCTVd country in the world, could be better spent.

I sometimes cynically wonder whether some actually want all the good people driven from the industry. It would be far easier to introduce more Draconian legislation if they were.

In a vice laden den of iniquity that is Soho these things are expected and taken in stride

Not been to Soho recently have you? Forgive me if I missed any intended irony. :eek:

B

The police are only human. They see this kind of thing day in and day out. They see it all the time and its nothing new. They become hardened to it and not the least bit shocked. Low life on low life scum on scum its all the same to them. As the authorities see it one problem is causing problems for another problem. Its not really a society problem, its a sub society problem.

... ...

Hitherto I have thought that Cameron's idea of elected police commissioners was a daft bit of populism. I'm wavering now! If your summary of police opinion above is correct (and it is twenty years or more since I've spent a night in the nick rotting my teeth on over sweetened tea, and setting the world to rights with my brothers in <insert appropriate colour> so I simply don't know) then I think that we need to elect some quite remarkable Commissioners, who will read the HRA, and the ECHR in bed, and tell their Police Forces Clearly, Loudly, as an order, with Pauses (CLAP! Remember it?) that Human Rights belong to everybody, to the sub societal, yes, even to persons serving sentences of imprisonment, or entirely legitimately suspected of plotting more terrorist atrocities in London or wherever, as well as to the dwellers in executive residences with triple garages, and to everyone in between.

[/RANT off]

Not been to Soho recently have you? Forgive me if I missed any intended irony. :eek:

B

To be honest I was there a few months ago as touristy type of person.

I was speaking of Soho as percieved by the general populous who have an idea of Soho from those 60's and 70's documentaries. Red flashing signs, overpriced hostess & champagne joints, striptease sleaze and rip offs.

Reality seldom has a place in the perception of people and places.

To be honest I was there a few months ago as touristy type of person.

I was speaking of Soho as percieved by the general populous who have an idea of Soho from those 60's and 70's documentaries. Red flashing signs, overpriced hostess & champagne joints, striptease sleaze and rip offs.

Reality seldom has a place in the perception of people and places.

Understood. :eek:

B

I'm not so sure about that!, although the fact that the victims were WG's is absolutley relevant. Had this happend in say a Hairdresses in Surbiton then I'm sure the reaction would have been very different?

If it were to happen to white English godfearing taxpaying folks in a good area there would be a shock factor. Things would move quickly to address it.

If it spills out into the great and the good then they might think about putting resourses into it.

Until then theyll spend money appeasing the 2.5 familys and the outraged blue rinsed brigade who demand an end to "Illegal" prostitution.

What you say makes good sense.

Reading today's account of a WG in a Soho walk up being beaten up (with her maid) raped and robbed is horrifying. It would be (slightly) comforting if it could be confirmed that the Police have been alerted, and have put their WG harassing games on hold, while they actually hunt the criminals.

yes the police know. the reason for me knowing was that i saw them at the crime seen i was then told by another maid what had happened,

As for you comment about the irrelevent aspect i would have thought that if you needed to be on guard against future attacks then nationality might be important. please dont play PC with serious subject like this

sorry got a bit angry so my spelling went a little wayward, should have said scene not seen.

i know what happened because i was walking past the walk up on normal business when i saw two policemen standing guard outside the walk up ajasent to one that i use.

i thought it was a raid but then i saw that police were going in and out with those white forensic suits that you see them with on TV. Yesterday i went to the walk up next door but the girl on duty that day was late

so i spent some time chatting to the maid in the kitchen and she told me what i have told the site.

i think its very sad that this was nearly not reported due possibly because the foreign aspect of the girls. Maybe British WG's could do i bit of networking as far as the isolation of WG's from abroad is cocerned.

The maid who you couldnt call anti prostitution said it was a crap life for the girls not as many punters as before, the rents for the flats to expensive, the bottom price for sex to low 20 pounds. After i felt really sad for the girls who work the walk ups.

:eek:

As for you comment about the irrelevent aspect i would have thought that if you needed to be on guard against future attacks then nationality might be important. please dont play PC with serious subject like this

Forgive me if I didn't make my feelings clear!

I am one of the nutters who actually believes in human rights. I think that once in UK, whether born here, legally landed with nice passport and, in required, visa, or illegal immigrant, whether trafficked or not, everybody is entitled to have their rights protected by the law, as administered by Police, CPS and Courts.

Political Correctness is something that I abhor.

yes but my point is that nationality is important, as is what these bastards look like. If they are not caught they will keep trying this so WG'S knowing that these men are from that part of the world could be vital in their protection.

i am sorry if i rubbed you up the wrong way about this its just that i was feeling a little tender and possibly a little guilty for using the walk ups after what i had been told

yes but my point is that nationality is important, as is what these bastards look like.

I think that you'll find that you cannot generalise when determinining what nationality of villain is likely to rob a brothel and/or rape those working there. Those guys may have been Lithuanian but their accomplices or the next gang might not be !

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/3932606.WALTHAM_FOREST__Three_jailed_for_brothel_rapes/

"The gang targeted brothels in Newham, Hackney and Waltham Forest, robbing 13 women and raping or sexually assaulting seven......

Williams and Victor initially worked alone but on finding the women were wary of two black men, enlisted the help of Gunduz, who is Turkish, for the final three crimes."

I think that you'll find that you cannot generalise when determinining what nationality of villain is likely to rob a brothel and/or rape those working there. Those guys may have been Lithuanian but their accomplices or the next gang might not be !

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/3932606.WALTHAM_FOREST__Three_jailed_for_brothel_rapes/

Thank you for that - and:

Investigating officer Det Insp Larry Smith said: "They targeted women who by the nature of their work may have been reluctant to report the matter to police so I am grateful for their bravery in standing up in court and ensuring these three men did not get away with such despicable crimes.

"I hope it also sends the message that the Met will treat all victims equally regardless of their background and investigate every case thoroughly."

Bloody well done DI Smith! I just hope that his view of the Met's position here is justified. I wonder whether SashaB's counsel might be thinking of putting DI Smith's remark to Surrey Fuzz and asking whether they agree?

for the last time i was not generalising just stating the facts i both the men were wearing coco the clown outfits then thst needs to be recorded.

Hari may be a bit of a prat but from a piece in Indie today:-

"It would bankrupt them swiftly, and entirely. Nobody kills to sell you a glass of Jack Daniels. Nobody beheads police officers or shoots teenagers to sell you a glass of Budweiser. And, after legalisation, nobody would do it to sell you a spliff or a gram of cocaine either. They would be in the hands of unarmed, regulated, legal businesses, paying taxes to the state, at a time when we all need large new sources of tax revenue"

Parallels with a business we know?