nd1969

WG's whats the most orgasms you've had with a punter in a 2 hour session.

44 posts in this topic

just interested in this.. and no faking..lol:p

I've only had one 2 hour booking so far. I'm not 100% sure as I was not counting, but it was either 2 or 3.

That was not all playing though, we talked for some time and spent a lot of time doing other things that didn't give me direct stimulus.

Personally I don't think I would be too impressed if I thought someone was booking me purely to see how many orgasms they could get out me. I'd rather have one mind blowing orgasm than several little ones. It's about quality not quantity!

How about no touting instead?:eek:

The most I've had in 2 hours is 10

jings.... thats my monthly quota:eek:

Blimey :eek: that sounds like heaven:D

Lol send him to me Debbie that sounds great.

Shelly

Guiness Book of Records contender!

Sorry, just double checked to see if Lady Of The Mansion was back?

Why oh why you on here when you have drunk too much wine???

If your still interested in the morning, book a girl for 2 hours and count yourself!!

(Just remember to ask if she was faking on the way out!!!!:eek::D:D:D)

Without toys? 2. Quality over quantity and all that jazz :eek:

And with toys? :eek:

lol bet she won't tell ya... her post was definitely a marketing ploy!!! :(:D:D

Car goes and hides before she gets a smacking from bogsy.......

And with toys? :cool:

Dunno, around 5 or 6.

Yeh, marketing... I always have orgasms with every single client, usually at least 4 in a 30 minute session!

i am utterly amazed at the naivety of any punter who thinks a WG has an orgasm with him. Its just incredible to think that there are men out there that are so naive, cricky. Your girlfriend/wife lys to yo 99% of the time let alone a working girl. Some men really ask for it incredible.

no wonder women are slowly taking control

i am utterly amazed at the naivety of any punter who thinks a WG has an orgasm with him. Its just incredible to think that there are men out there that are so naive, cricky. Your girlfriend/wife lys to yo 99% of the time let alone a working girl. Some men really ask for it incredible.

Hah! Little do you know! Not all men are inept or fools

S x

I'm very tempted to tell the truth here , but really (blushes and bats eye lashes) I really mustn't tell...

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the powers that be, what a load of bollocks.

B

You're right. Women never come during sex. In relationships we only have sex to please the man, honestly.

dream on dream on as they say there is one born every minute and clearly you are it

dream on dream on as they say there is one born every minute and clearly you are it

And every village has an idiot. :cool:

B

i didnt say you were an idiot but if you insist.....you are an idiot hows the village?

Surely if a lady has (for example) 200 bookings during a year, wouldnt it be reasonable to assume that the chemistry and click factor happens for some of those bookings and orgasms happen?

I have been with ladies where I know they havent had an orgasm but we still had a great couple of hours. I have also been in situtaions where I cant actually tell and chose not to ask. Sometimes she will actually tell me after she did have one/more (although I think her thighs crushing my head while "oohmyygoddd"-ing were a bit of a give-away :cool: ). In my experience, its happened with about 25-30% of the ladies I have seen, and two in particular I am thinking of (by thier own admission) orgasm very easily, and did when I visited aswell. I also find that while it might not happen on a first visit, on subsequent visits you are both more relaxed and in-tune with each other, so the sex is generally better.

Like most things about sex, each person is different and have different arousal levels and some come easily and some find it very difficult, no matter who is with them. The chemistry between you also plays a big part. Sometimes they orgasm, sometimes they dont, but I think its naive to think it NEVER happens (even if it never happens with you personally).

There seem to be 3 main groups

1-2 orgasms in a session

3-5 per session

10-30+ per session

The trouble with the last group is you don't know when to stop, it must be a problem if you have a girlfriend like that.