Guest punter212

WGs - how do you feel about young-looking guys?

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm 19 and have been thinking of getting into the punting scene myself. Something I'm rather concerned about is the fact I look particularly young for my age. The reason I'm worried is not because I might have to bring I.D. to prove I'm over 18, but rather that the WG may feel uncomfortable servicing a guy who looks young. I'm not saying I look like a toddler (haha!) but rather around 16-17. For these reasons, I'm thinking of restricting myself to a WG age group of 18-20. Would this be a good plan or do WGs not mind if the punter looks young? Do young WGs prefer it if the client's age is similar to theirs?

Thanks.

Just ask them in person, they'll soon say no.

In 8 years in Milton Keynes we employed around 300 girls, not once did a girl (they were aged 18-55) ever refuse to see a client because he looked too young or too old. Sure they asked for ID a few times and once a young man was asked to leave as he could not provide ID (we let him borrow our phone to call him mum to pick him up).

So 300 + girls over 8 years? I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just make sure you tuck your vest into your pants.

(we let him borrow our phone to call him mum to pick him up).

Please tell me that's a true story, that's too good.

OP - if in doubt, ask first. Some girls state on their sites/pages if they have an upper/lower age limit, so you'll know to avoid those ones at least!

I know quite a few girls ranging from 19-26 who've never expressed a dislike to younger guys, in fact, we all share a not so secret attraction to Taylor Lautner(Actor, yum) and he's only 18.

If you were wanting to see much older women (late 40's+) then I could see there possibly being polite refusal, (only because I know a few older women who don't like much younger men) but saying that I know older women who'd jump at the chance, so I wouldn't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone easy enough.

Just make sure you tuck your vest into your pants.

...and if you go to HoD Mrs.D will even do your maths homework for you whilst you see one of the girls ;).

;) Yes everyone loves a bit of fresh flesh to play with young & old....:(

Hi all,

I'm 19 and have been thinking of getting into the punting scene myself. Something I'm rather concerned about is the fact I look particularly young for my age. The reason I'm worried is not because I might have to bring I.D. to prove I'm over 18, but rather that the WG may feel uncomfortable servicing a guy who looks young. I'm not saying I look like a toddler (haha!) but rather around 16-17. For these reasons, I'm thinking of restricting myself to a WG age group of 18-20. Would this be a good plan or do WGs not mind if the punter looks young? Do young WGs prefer it if the client's age is similar to theirs?

Thanks.

That is a difficult one. I prefer younger men, but at 38 that gives me a lot of scope for younger. My bourndary lines do kind of get laid where you are as I have a son of a similar age to the one you say you look like, in act he looks slightly older than what he is. I have seen a 19 year old once, but I didn't know until I got there and to be honest he was quite fit (pervy me), so I went ahead with it. Not a regular occurance though.

Thanks for the responses everyone, you've eased my concerns greatly. Can't believe that lad had to call his mum to pick him up. ;)