Frank Smith

C.I.M and Rimming. How dangerous is it?

26 posts in this topic

I just want to know how safe it is. My perception was that I was just as bad as bareback, for the woman, and I would be hard find to find someone who did it but did not do bareback.

The reason I ask is because of a recent punt. I did not ask for anything special. She started to give me a massage and then started rimming me. I was shocked. I just thought licking around someones anus is almost a guarantee that you will get whatever they are carrying or something even if they are not carrying.

Another instance was when I saw Tigerr Benson with three other guys. It was for one of her gang bang movies (my penis is on the cover) for her website, it was just oral, her on her knees with us 4 around her. I was a bit uneasy at first because no one had a condom and she was jumping from one guy to another, but I kind of got into it but was threating a bit about possible STDs.

I came first, all in her mouth and everything and with all my stuff in and around her mouth, she started going on to the next guy, then the next one and so on. I could see my sperm over their dick and she started sucking it back off and spitting it back on and so on. They did not seem to be bothered at all but that out me off and I sat the rest of the shoot out.

I'm just thinking, if I had aids or some other nasty disease, what is the chance of her getting it if I cum in her mouth? Or she rims me?

I just think it is very risky to have such intercourse with anyone, especially if there is no background check and so on (I expected tigerr to demand such a certificate).

Your best bet is to keep watching DVDs (or videos) and try not to imagine how dangerous life can be

Next for consideration is going out on the roads !

Seriously I hope to rim every WG I see and if they let me Ill go for A also, some may be B/back which I just adore

Your best bet is to keep watching DVDs (or videos) and try not to imagine how dangerous life can be

Next for consideration is going out on the roads !

Seriously I hope to rim every WG I see and if they let me Ill go for A also, some may be B/back which I just adore

;):eek::(

I just want to know how safe it is. My perception was that I was just as bad as bareback, for the woman, and I would be hard find to find someone who did it but did not do bareback.

The reason I ask is because of a recent punt. I did not ask for anything special. She started to give me a massage and then started rimming me. I was shocked. I just thought licking around someones anus is almost a guarantee that you will get whatever they are carrying or something even if they are not carrying.

Another instance was when I saw Tigerr Benson with three other guys. It was for one of her gang bang movies (my penis is on the cover) for her website, it was just oral, her on her knees with us 4 around her. I was a bit uneasy at first because no one had a condom and she was jumping from one guy to another, but I kind of got into it but was threating a bit about possible STDs.

I came first, all in her mouth and everything and with all my stuff in and around her mouth, she started going on to the next guy, then the next one and so on. I could see my sperm over their dick and she started sucking it back off and spitting it back on and so on. They did not seem to be bothered at all but that out me off and I sat the rest of the shoot out.

I'm just thinking, if I had aids or some other nasty disease, what is the chance of her getting it if I cum in her mouth? Or she rims me?

I just think it is very risky to have such intercourse with anyone, especially if there is no background check and so on (I expected tigerr to demand such a certificate).

I wouldn't do it while driving a car or walking a tight rope.

But as an adjunct to a sexual fantasy I don't see the harm ;)

If you want info on STI's and how they are spread, check out the GUM clinics website. There is toooooons of info on there.

I will tell you though that situation you described, with one woman and four men is exactly the type of situation that would be described as high risk. Infection is spread through the sharing of bodily fluids. So, if any fluids(saliva, blood, cum, anal mucus, and even breast milk) come in contact with any orifice (mouth, anus, vagina) there is the chance that something can be spread, but only if one of the people already has an infection.

As far as the woman rimming you, if you don't have a STI the only thing she could get is bacterial thrush of the mouth and same goes for if you drink breast milk straight from a woman's nipple.

Hope this helps and do go look at the GUM's webiste, it can be quite informative!!

If you want info on STI's and how they are spread, check out the GUM clinics website. There is toooooons of info on there.

I will tell you though that situation you described, with one woman and four men is exactly the type of situation that would be described as high risk. Infection is spread through the sharing of bodily fluids. So, if any fluids(saliva, blood, cum, anal mucus, and even breast milk) come in contact with any orifice (mouth, anus, vagina) there is the chance that something can be spread, but only if one of the people already has an infection.

As far as the woman rimming you, if you don't have a STI the only thing she could get is bacterial thrush of the mouth and same goes for if you drink breast milk straight from a woman's nipple.

Hope this helps and do go look at the GUM's webiste, it can be quite informative!!

ANAL MUCUS!!! ;)

Its a scottish rock band aint it? God I wish I didnt have chocolate ice-cream for dessert!

As already stated, theres no hard fast 100% risk-free act when punting, Unless you turn up in a 6ft long full body johnny for the whole punt.

But if you want to punt you have to accept that there is a risk, and make sure you get checked regularly.

Ha ha chocolate ice cream *snickers*

But seriously, I agree with you 100%. If you intend on partaking in this wonderful little hobby, then there will always be a risk of some sort (whether it be contratcting an infection or buring a hole through your wallet;)). But imo that doesn't mean you can't read up on your facts and make an informed decision when deciding to do so.

ANAL MUCUS!!! ;)

Its a scottish rock band aint it? God I wish I didnt have chocolate ice-cream for dessert!.

Anal Mucus reminds me of the middle of Rolo chocolate.

Do you love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo? :(

I would recomend these for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBC_suit

Possibly enhanced with one of these: http://www.knightsgoneby.co.uk/

You might just survive a sexual encounter, safest of all though, stay at home and have wank, (remember to wash your hands before and after).

I have heard that if your vision is impaired a couple of drops of woman's breast milk straight from the source goes a long way to help it. Is there any truth in that?

also ;):eek::( . Each to their own, but I have to say I find endorsing some of the higher risk activities in this industry abhorrent. Just my opinion though.

I second the poster who said the best websites to look up the facts are the GUM clinic ones. Terrence Higgins Trust is a good one too wrt HIV and Hepatitis facts.

Yes there is truth in it :), but make sure the lady in question is not carrying any blood-borne diseases first.

I have heard that if your vision is impaired a couple of drops of woman's breast milk straight from the source goes a long way to help it. Is there any truth in that?

Yes, this is correct. Breast milk is a natural antiseptic, therefore can be used to treat an eye infection.

Some people are taking the piss. I know there are risk, of course, but just as many people on this forum are disgusted by bareback, I am, effectively, asking why the same attitude is not be taken up for cim and rimming.

Some people are taking the piss. I know there are risk, of course, but just as many people on this forum are disgusted by bareback, I am, effectively, asking why the same attitude is not be taken up for cim and rimming.

Because it's seen (correctly or incorrectly) as a lower risk activity than unprotected vaginal sex.

AFAIK, Rimming is more of a Hepatitis A risk (which you should be vaccinated against anyway) than anything else.

As for OWO - different sources will tell you different things. My own understanding is that it's a bigger risk for herpes and HPV (which can later lead to head & neck cancers) than anything else.

This probably isn't the best place to ask for this information... you're much better asking at the GUM clinic or calling up an STD charity. That way you're dealing in numbers backed up with empirical evidence rather than people's opinions.

Essentially, the reason why is that OWO is culturally acceptable in this community. Bareback isn't. It probably has more to do with social psychology than anything else.

I agree with you about the scenario you described though... I've always found the idea of 'sex parties' revolting for that reason.

Ultimately, there are no absolutes. It's all down to risk, and your attitude to it. And humans are notoriously poor assessors of risk (otherwise gambling wouldn't exist :) ).

AFAIK, Rimming is more of a Hepatitis A risk (which you should be vaccinated against anyway) than anything else.

Quite. The risk of picking up or transfering an STD by rimming is probably very small, since penetration is slight. The additional risk is that the girl picks up some oro-faecal infection from her partner--- HepA, bacterial diarrhoea or gut parasites such as giardia.

See e.g.:

Urol Clin North Am. 1984 Feb;11(1):177-85.

Sexually transmitted viral hepatitis and enteric pathogens.

Judson FN.

Abstract

Hepatitis viruses, enteric pathogens, and anorectal infections may commonly be transmitted by various sexual practices. Because of their larger numbers of sexual partners and sexual practices such as anilingus and anal intercourse, homosexual men are at particularly high risk of acquiring hepatitis B, giardiasis, amebiasis, shigellosis, campylobacteriosis, and anorectal infections with Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Chlamydia trachomatis, Treponema pallidum, herpes simplex virus, and human papilloma viruses. The evidence for sexual transmission of these infections as well as their diagnosis and treatment are discussed

Because they are not as risky.

Just don't go near other people, you can get colds and stuff, the world is just too risky.

I have been rimming girls for years, I even loosen them up a bit with some finger action and unscented lube because I want to delve as deep as possibleI prefer it more after sex when they are a bit sweaty , and have even done it after bum sex. I have also not met many girls who don't like having their salad tossed. I really get off on it, and not once have I become sick from it.

ANAL MUCUS!!! :P

Its a scottish rock band aint it? God I wish I didnt have chocolate ice-cream for dessert!

Aww not fair, i just drank some coffee when i read that and nearly was sick.:D

Anal Mucus reminds me of the middle of Rolo chocolate.

Do you love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo? :)

and again, and i USED to love rolo,s.....until about 30 seconds ago.:D

No they are not taking the piss lol. What is taking the piss though is to willingly indulge in the services of a lady, take your full enjoyment of her and then come onto here slagging her off and implying she may be infected, you didnt actaully say it, but you named her in a thread that is questioning the sexual health risks of what she offers ....so as good as.

If it bothered you THAT much surely any sane man would have said, you know what love, keep the money/give me back my money, but im off cos i dont want other guys cock juice on mine, or asked for a condom before she continued any further. You didnt, you carried on.

This makes you one of three things,

a) a hypocrite

:) an unpleasant person slating a lady but hiding it in a question

c) a cheerleader sneakily disguised as someone with a genuine question.

I would be surprised if the lady you mentioned did not advertise the fact that the bukkake party would be uncovered and anyway, its obvious, 4 guys, cim, come on.

p.s...what did the gum clinic say about it or was it more important to post this thread.

I have been rimming girls for years, I even loosen them up a bit with some finger action and unscented lube because I want to delve as deep as possibleI prefer it more after sex when they are a bit sweaty , and have even done it after bum sex. I have also not met many girls who don't like having their salad tossed. I really get off on it, and not once have I become sick from it.

Hmmm......scary!!!

It is very dangerous if you do it in the fast lane of the M25.

It would be funny to watch if they were in one of those orbing things though,

Ok guys,when you start to roll get wanking,,girlie its on your knees time,on your head,no,on yhour kneees,oops on your head lol

Bareback is a lot more risky than OWO/CIM or rimming.

If a WG lets u go bareback, then she will probably let many other men go bareback with her.

I would never risk it with any girl unless i was in a long-term relationship

Quite. The risk of picking up or transfering an STD by rimming is probably very small, since penetration is slight. The additional risk is that the girl picks up some oro-faecal infection from her partner--- HepA, bacterial diarrhoea or gut parasites such as giardia.

See e.g.:

Urol Clin North Am. 1984 Feb;11(1):177-85.

Sexually transmitted viral hepatitis and enteric pathogens.

Judson FN.

Abstract

Hepatitis viruses, enteric pathogens, and anorectal infections may commonly be transmitted by various sexual practices. Because of their larger numbers of sexual partners and sexual practices such as anilingus and anal intercourse, homosexual men are at particularly high risk of acquiring hepatitis B, giardiasis, amebiasis, shigellosis, campylobacteriosis, and anorectal infections with Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Chlamydia trachomatis, Treponema pallidum, herpes simplex virus, and human papilloma viruses. The evidence for sexual transmission of these infections as well as their diagnosis and treatment are discussed

Have you the URL for that?