Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frenchgrant

Trier

7 posts in this topic

I am going to spend a night in Trier at the beginning of November. Can any one give me any info re sauna clubs brothels etc. I am not one for the street scene but enjoy the saunas and party treff clubs. All the info seems to be a bit dated on earlier threads.

I am going to spend a night in Trier at the beginning of November. Can any one give me any info re sauna clubs brothels etc. I am not one for the street scene but enjoy the saunas and party treff clubs. All the info seems to be a bit dated on earlier threads.

A quick google search on "FKK Trier" turns up Saunaclub Pigalle in Trierweiler.

Doesn't seem to have a website & cant find anywhere else on ISG. Probably worth a try?

The site http://www.erosgirls24.com/Bordelle/Trier/ lists 3 "private clubs" in Trier but only one: Wolke 7 (= "Cloud 7", why not 9? clouds must be numbered differently in Germany) has a website: http://www.wolke7-trier.de/

Thanks for the info. I found a website for the Pigalle but it seems to be down. I wonder if any fellow punters have any first hand experience of this sauna club? In any event I shall try it and post a report.

Club Pearls looks VERY expensive, especially compared with the FKK/Partytreff scene. Villa Brilliant site doesn't give any indication of prices. Hm.

Your telling me lol, overpriced for a German club. :(

Your best bet is the eros center on LKuxembourgerstrasse. Prices are negotiated with the girls, but expect to pay